Andrenosterone

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`ve been running a stack of mdrol/phera it`s been 15 days and it only kicked in a few days ago,i must say that when it did i was impressed,lots of strength and awsome pumps at the gym.

I`m going to bridge in six days onto hdrol,i won`t be running the hdrol for that long as it`s yet another methyl and i want to minimise any damage.

What i`m thinking of doing is after 3 weeks of hdrol running Tamoxifen at 40,20,20,10 but bridging that with Andrenosterone...I know Andrnosterone is a weak steroid but running it at a low dose for cortisol control i think maybe a good idea.What do you think? Could you help me?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the 3 methyl thing...

I am of the opinion that low dose adrenosterone in PCT can be used. I do not think that a low dose will produce enough metabolites to impact HPTA recovery, especially when using a SERM, and doubly so if you start the adrenosterone in week 3 (which you should).

michael75

michael75

Awards
Thanks Dragon,this is what i think i shall do.I`m starting the hdrol today,as i`m still taking the sdrol/phera i will dose at 25mg,then in four days up to 75g when the sdrol/phera has ended.

Any more comments or input is welcomed.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well in pct it is best to be safe then
sorry, save the sterone for another cycle and get some endoamp or another cortisol supp

michael75

michael75

Awards
For PCT do you think that the Nolva and Adrenosterone is enough? I want to keep things simple,i know the Nolva will help kickstart production and help with cholesterol and the sterone will also help with cortisol...Do i really need anything else?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you are dead set on sterone but there are other proven options for cort control during PCT.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Sterone is simple and cheap and very effective,not only for cort control but also for stimulating natural test,excellent for recomposition.

So why not sterone?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Adrenosterone will not stimulate test

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure what youre talking about since youre post says ANDRENOSTERONE and thats not a compound theres ADREnosterone (11-oxo), and ANDROsterone (old t-911)

michael75

michael75

Awards
http://mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?andrenosterone

So as you can see Andrenosterone and Adrenosterone are the same thing,sorry you didn`t understand this.

Cortisol and testosterone also work in an inverse relationship, so high cortisol levels lowers your testosterone levels.So in theory,with low doses of Andrenosterone/Adrenosterone,it will not effect HPTA and shut you down,in fact it will help in boosting test by lowering cortisol.

Please add comments,i`m here to listen and learn,and to pass on aquired information.I think it very important to become as informed as possible.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Michael, I suggest you research Patrick Arnolds studies on 11-oxo, it is never used for pct because it can inhibit the htpa, some people bridge 11-oxo into pct although not often because it is so mild...you will be so shut down after the s-drol that taking another ph in pct would be a terrible idea, get some lean fx, lean xtreme or endoamp to name a few and save the 11-oxo to running with something else in a cutting cycle

michael75

michael75

Awards
Ok i hear what your saying.I will be running Tamoxifen 40,20,20,10 after my cycle,i wanted to run the Adrenosterone on week three of PCT.

I have had a few others suggest that this would be ok,that if run at 200mg a day it would be beneficial and that at such a low dose it will not interfere with HPTA,especially after running the Tamoxifen.

But if you think it`s really that bad then i will reconsider,thanks for your input.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it "really that bad" but just not the most "optimal" for pct, you may be fine with it but may be better without