sledge's 1-test crystallized

• Thread starter supermanstanley
  • Start date

supermanstanley

Awards
I'm needing some information about sledge's 1-test. I received mine in the mail yesterday.......The 4ad prop is fine but, the 1-test is crystallized. I'm wondering if it got cold on the mail truck or something but, I have already emailed sledge to see what can be done. Can it be heated before use? or will it crystalize in me and make me sore? Or is it lacking BB? Just checking to see if you guys ever had a problem with this? We'll sledge is a good guy I have ordered from him before I'm sure he will make it right. Man I was ready to start a cycle.

DY500

Awards
I had the same thing happen to me. I just reheated until it was clear again and used. I has been stable since, so I would think it would be fine.

surferdude26

Awards
funny that I saw this today. I just received mine and its crystallized as well. would a warm water bath be fine? i dont want to overdo anything and kill the 1-test

DY500

Awards
I just microwaved a cup of water for 45 - 60 seconds and then placed the 1-test bottle in it for a few minutes. Just check it and if it needs more then repeat. You may have to reheat the cup of water also. The label will most likely come off, but I didn't mind since you can see the liquid better.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
that should do it if not email me and ill help you out. it has BB in it so it shouldnt need more.

supermanstanley

Awards
that should do it if not email me and ill help you out. it has BB in it so it shouldnt need more.

I'm not heating.......I spent a $110.00 dollars on this stuff I want it right........I'm sending mine back. Sledge I sent you an email.....could you please respond sometime soon? thanks. I'm not mad I just want what I paid for.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
There are few cases that I demand the highest quality...and injectable preps are one of them. IMO, if a batch crashes it is either too close to the saturation point of the matrix (which will mean more pain than necessary) or the matrix is not properly formulated.

Now, I know DS has enough knowledge and experience to produce excellent products so the matrix is probably correct (he mentioned using BB above which is a MUST for cypionates). However, the problem with crashing should be noted and corrected.

Chemo

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
"I'm not heating.......I spent a $110.00 dollars on this stuff I want it right........I'm sending mine back. Sledge I sent you an email.....could you please respond sometime soon? thanks. I'm not mad I just want what I paid for."

Are you serious?! Wow. How's grade 3 treating you?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It is hard to pick up tone while reading from a computer screen so I would like to give you an opportunity to explain this statement.

Chemo
ADMIN / OWNER

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Superman, no problem, Ill check my email tonight but just send it back and Ill send you out a new one. Its not a problem. Ill have to check everything again and see why it crashed.

supermanstanley

Awards
It is hard to pick up tone while reading from a computer screen so I would like to give you an opportunity to explain this statement.

Chemo
ADMIN / OWNER
Thanks chemo, I just want top quality and I have ordered from Sledge before and had no problems at all........ sometimes things just happen.

supermanstanley

Awards
Superman, no problem, Ill check my email tonight but just send it back and Ill send you out a new one. Its not a problem. Ill have to check everything again and see why it crashed.
Thanks Sledge, I'll reply to your email tonight.

supermanstanley

Awards
"I'm not heating.......I spent a $110.00 dollars on this stuff I want it right........I'm sending mine back. Sledge I sent you an email.....could you please respond sometime soon? thanks. I'm not mad I just want what I paid for."

This is a forum to talk about prohormone's and bodybuilding.......if you have nothing to contribute......stay off the board your wasting space!!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established

Chemo
ADMIN / OWNER
I replied while you were writing your post. It sounded as if he was little miss needitright, and wanted a DIY product to be done with zero tweaking. From the other comments, it seemed like very little would have to be done on his part, yet it sounded like he was outraged and wanted his $ back. I thought he could chill down, and wait for Sledge to get back to him on it. That's how it went. And all my other posts are quality, so there's no need to speak about them.