H-Drol / Furazadrol Cutting Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

H-Drol / Furazadrol Cutting Stack

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Question H-Drol / Furazadrol Cutting Stack?

I know I posted a thread about a X-Tren / Furazadrol stack a while ago and based on the feedback I got from that I decided I'm not ready for a Tren supplement yet So I decided I will be doing a H-Drol / Furazadrol stack instead. Goal is to gain muscle and harden up while cutting fat. I'm just looking for some information/feedback so I can prep myself for this stack. Cycle will start in about 8-16weeks..

Previous experience with PH supplements are M1D/Masterdrol & 1AD/4AD.
    I've decided to step up the PH ladder, so this will be my first methyl, thats why I chose H-Drol.

So my cycle layout looks like this:

CYCLE:
    H-Drol 50/50/50/50
    Furazadrol 100/100/100/100
    Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8
    +Staples

PCT:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    PCT Assist 6/6/6/6
    Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3

I decided to dose low since my receptors are kind of clean, based on my previous PH experience, so my body should kind of "soak it up" pretty good?!

I would just like some input on this layout and feel free to remind me if I am forgetting something

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

1st

subd (folks will say furza needs to be dosed @ 200-300mg/ed to see results tey'll also say hdrol doesn't start kicking hard till week 3 and they'll recommend 5-6 weeks hdrol because of it) I just want you to log it lol
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    subd
    Glad you are interested, but cycle wont start for a while (8weeks). I'm just finishing up my 1AD/4AD cycle

//CC
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I know people will recommend those high doses, but since this will be my first stronger cycle I thought I would go mild.. Or should I go ahead and go for 6weeks on both at higher doses after 2nd week? What is the benefit/sides ratio?

//CC
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

furza is super mild, in japan its used to treat adolescent delayed puberty so i think you can up that with no problems. H-drol is what would potentially shut you down and cause lethargy those seem to be the only real sides I see (in logs and reviews) from hdrol perhaps a bit of chest/shoulder/back acne. but the pct you have listed is sufficient for 6 weeks of hdrol and fruza @ 200mg+ (IMHO)
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

furazabol is the methylated steroid that was used in japan. i dont think it's used anymore for pharmacuetical purposes. can still be found on the black market, but not easily.

furazadrol is non methylated, and if you want to see effects from it, dosed at 300+mg's each day.
    100mg isn't going to add anything.
    if you dont have enough to run at 300 or more, then dont use it, and run just the hd, and save it until you can get enough to run at the needed dosage.
    what brand do you have?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I'm thinking about Axis Labs Furazabol.
    Now remember this is my first "stronger" cycle so I should still go ahead and dose the Fura @ 300?

H-Drol 50/50/50/50
    Fura 300/300/300/300

H-Drol 50/50/50/50/50/50
    Fura 0/0/300/300/300/300

Which one is better? Btw, should I consider running EPI instead of H-drol for my first methyl? I read it stacks great with Fura..

//CC
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I personally dont trust axis labs furazadrol, as when I was researching this steroid, I read too many mixed reviews.
    the first lot that came out was solid.
    but this new lot they have from 2008 and on have had sketch reviews, some users reporting adverse sides that aren't the sides of the compound. more so the sides of high dosed caffiene, and magnesium.
    am I saying the product isn't legit? no i have no way of knowing that.
    but from user reviews the recent out put of axis labs furazadrol is crap.
    -------------------

I am aware of this being a more advanced cycle. but if you are worried about fura/hd being too much, then answer is not to dose the fura lower, that will only lead to no additional gains than you would get on hd alone, and you wasting your money. So if you are uneasy about running it at 300mg e/d, then dont. but i dont see it being a problem if you have your pct all straightend out.
    ------------
    HD is my favorite designer steroid next to sd and phera. epi, for me, im not a big fan. but others love it an not hd. so you'll have to run both individually and decide which one you like. (but I think epi and fura are too dry)
    -----
    I'd say run hd for 4 weeks @ 50mg e/d solo for the first 2 weeks. Then starting week 3, hd 50mg/fura 300mg e/d for the next 2 weeks.
    and then the fura solo as high as you can for the last 2 weeks.
    or hd for six weeks and fura for 4 like you have listed there at the bottom.
    which ever works for you.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Thanks for your answer, I highly appreciate it man! I haven't bought the Fura yet so maybe I'll skip that as a precautionary measure since it is possible it could be tainted..

I'm really keen on stacking, but maybe I'll just stick to the H-Drol @ 50/50/50/50 for my first methyl.

I will let the EQ-Plex & X-Tren sit in the closet a little longer until I'm ready

//CC
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

I like the
    H-Drol 50/50/50/50/50/50
    Fura 0/0/300/300/300/300
    deal you outlined.

or
    hd 50/50/50/50/50
    fura 0/0/300/300/300/300

I have also heard axis has high doses of caffeine in its fura clone. you could also look into Furuza-A by CEL or Furaguno by Spectra Force Research - both are solid clones with good reviews
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    I like the
    H-Drol 50/50/50/50/50/50
    Fura 0/0/300/300/300/300
    deal you outlined.

or
    hd 50/50/50/50/50
    fura 0/0/300/300/300/300

I have also heard axis has high doses of caffeine in its fura clone. you could also look into Furuza-A by CEL or Furaguno by Spectra Force Research - both are solid clones with good reviews
    Yeah those two look really sweet for a first time stack But since the Axis Labs Furazadrol is possibly bad I've decided to stick to just the H-Drol if I can't get my hands on Furuza-A or Furaguno..

Thought about dosing the H-drol like this if I stick to just that..

H-Drol
    25/25/25/50/50/50/50
    50/50/50/50/50/50/50
    50/50/50/50/50/50/50
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75

//CC
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.

Yo IMHO forget about going up to 75mgs for the last week and keep it at 50mgs. Make sure to do at least 5 weeks on Hdrol. Cuz the compound kicks in at week 2ish. You want to as anabolic as possible as long as possible. The longer u can keep that state the easier it will be to retain ur gains.

And as far as Furuza-A from cel it's been getting some good reviews. I myself and wanted to start this stack. It looks promising. When are u looking to start?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vpdman View Post
    Yo IMHO forget about going up to 75mgs for the last week and keep it at 50mgs. Make sure to do at least 5 weeks on Hdrol. Cuz the compound kicks in at week 2ish. You want to as anabolic as possible as long as possible. The longer u can keep that state the easier it will be to retain ur gains.

And as far as Furuza-A from cel it's been getting some good reviews. I myself and wanted to start this stack. It looks promising. When are u looking to start?
    Thanx for the feedback. Currently I'm thinking of running H-Drol for 5 weeks and either Fura or P-Stanz 6weeks alongside. Dunno which one would be better?! Read up on the P-Stanz and got me interested..

I'm starting this before summer beginning of May perhaps After my OFF Period.

//CC
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

OK guys, after some more research I've decided to go with this cycle:

H-Drol 50/50/50/50/50
    Fura 250/250/250/250/250

The reason for the Fura being dosed @ 250 is because the GAT - Clomadrol 50 (The Fura) contains 200mg Bergamottin / capsule (=1g Bergamottin / day)

Since Bergamottin is a natural furanocoumarin found principally in grapefruit juice, it is believed to be responsible for the grapefruit juice effect in which the consumption of the juice affects the metabolism of a variety of pharmaceutical drugs. This prevents oxidative metabolism of certain drugs by the enzyme, resulting in an elevated concentration of the drug in the bloodstream.

This means it should enhance the effects of Fura (& the H-drol possibly) thus I'll be sticking to 250mg / day!

Still a question : What about the consumption of 1g Bergamottin / Day for 5 weeks? Can someone comment on the impact of this? On a scale of : OK - Slightly Bad - Bad - Very Bad.. Would appreciate it!

//CC
  15. Diamond Member

keep us updated on how it goes!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    keep us updated on how it goes!
    Will do as soon as I know some about the dosing of Bergamottin

//CC
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I thought about running Sustain Alpha in a 2 days on 5 off fashion on-cycle to prevent testicular shutdown, most likely improving my recovery even faster.
    I got this advice when planning another cycle, but I think I'll go with it on this cycle also just in case..

So here is the complete final layout :

• ON CYCLE
    • Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8/8/8/8
    • H-Drol 0/0/50/50/50/50/50
    • Fura 0/0/250/250/250/250/250
    • Sustain Alpha 2on – 5off
    • + Staples

PCT
    • Inhibit-E 2/2/1/1 (Alternatively on hand if needed Nolva 20/20/10/10)
    • PCT Assist 6/6/6/6
    • Liver Assist 6/6/6/6
    • Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3

It looks delicious

//CC
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I`m In
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

OK, I have one more question..
    As I'm currently in my PCT after the 1AD/4AD stack I'm wondering when I'll be ready for this cycle. Will 4weeks PCT + 4weeks totally OFF (everything except staples) be enough time to recover before this cycle? Or should I keep a total of 4weeks PCT + 8weeks OFF before I start?

Didn't experience much shutdown during the 4weeks of 1AD/4AD.
    So when would I be good to go you think?

//CC
  20. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    OK, I have one more question..
    As I'm currently in my PCT after the 1AD/4AD stack I'm wondering when I'll be ready for this cycle. Will 4weeks PCT + 4weeks totally OFF (everything except staples) be enough time to recover before this cycle? Or should I keep a total of 4weeks PCT + 8weeks OFF before I start?

Didn't experience much shutdown during the 4weeks of 1AD/4AD.
    So when would I be good to go you think?

//CC
    I would take more like 6 weeks or a little more off between cycles. In all honesty, without bloodwork, you dont know whether you are shutdown or not. Sometimes you can be without having the physical symptoms of it.

The Furuza part is fine.
    H-Drol I would go 5 to 6 weeks at 50 mg per day for the first week, and then 75 mgs per day thereafter.

Inhibit-E, Liver Assist XT, and PCT Assist would be my personal PCT. I would also add in a cortisol blocker like our Suppress-C or Reduce XT by SNS as well.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    I would take more like 6 weeks or a little more off between cycles. In all honesty, without bloodwork, you dont know whether you are shutdown or not. Sometimes you can be without having the physical symptoms of it.

The Furuza part is fine.
    H-Drol I would go 5 to 6 weeks at 50 mg per day for the first week, and then 75 mgs per day thereafter.

Inhibit-E, Liver Assist XT, and PCT Assist would be my personal PCT. I would also add in a cortisol blocker like our Suppress-C or Reduce XT by SNS as well.
    ^^^Good advice.

I did some reading on Axis Labs Furazadrol product and it seems like at least one batch they put out was completely funked up.

Also, once you start cycling methyls, you definitely won't know if 6 weeks off is long enough as far as your liver enzymes and lipid profile.

(-->Bloodwork)

Subbed
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Thanks guys. Do after I'm done with my PCT I should take at least 6weeks OFF before this cycle?
    As for the Furazadrol, I got myself the Clomadrol 50's. Didn't wanna risk going with Axis Labs coz of the caffeine rumours.

//CC
  23. Board Sponsor

Thanks guys. Do after I'm done with my PCT I should take at least 6weeks OFF before this cycle?
    As for the Furazadrol, I got myself the Clomadrol 50's. Didn't wanna risk going with Axis Labs coz of the caffeine rumours.

//CC
    I am not familiar with Clomadrol so I cant speak on it. I can only say that quality Furuza raws are very hard to come by, so make sure you know what you are taking. It took us a long time to come out with Furuza-A for that reason.

I think after PCT you should take 6 weeks off before any cycle.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I am not familiar with Clomadrol so I cant speak on it. I can only say that quality Furuza raws are very hard to come by, so make sure you know what you are taking. It took us a long time to come out with Furuza-A for that reason.

I think after PCT you should take 6 weeks off before any cycle.
    It is a legit product based on all reviews I can dig up
    Would have gladly purchased your Furuza-A but couldn't find it on any EU websites
    I will keep 6-8weeks in between cycles. Thanx for the feedback

//CC
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Dude seriously, run the h drol 50/50/75/75/100 and the fura at 300 all the way through. In terms of shut down this cycle is very mild and you should see little side effects. You seem too concerned of the fact that h drol is a methyl. Suck it up and do the cycle bro. Your 1ad/4ad cycle is much harsher than this.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cword3 View Post
    Dude seriously, run the h drol 50/50/75/75/100 and the fura at 300 all the way through. In terms of shut down this cycle is very mild and you should see little side effects. You seem too concerned of the fact that h drol is a methyl. Suck it up and do the cycle bro. Your 1ad/4ad cycle is much harsher than this.
    I will stick to 50/75/75/75/75, unless I feel the need to up it to 100. And the Fura will be kept @ 250, since I don't know the effects of Bergamottin on Fura/H-Drol. Gotta try it and see.
    Would you care to elaborate on the matter that 1AD/4AD would be harsher than this? And yes, I have sucked it up and will run this cycle when it is due.

//CC
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just want to start out by saying I cant wait to run something extremely similar to this.

My personal opinion is u should up the Hdrol dose up to 75 and run 6 weeks but thats just me. 250 fura looks good since u r stacking it. OTC PCT should be fine with stack. Def make sure to take enough time off in between cycles though.

Oh and I have a friend from Finland. Def wish I would have been able to cash in on my chance to go there especially after seeing some of her friends
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Just want to start out by saying I cant wait to run something extremely similar to this.

My personal opinion is u should up the Hdrol dose up to 75 and run 6 weeks but thats just me. 250 fura looks good since u r stacking it. OTC PCT should be fine with stack. Def make sure to take enough time off in between cycles though.

Oh and I have a friend from Finland. Def wish I would have been able to cash in on my chance to go there especially after seeing some of her friends
    Maybe I'll run it for 6weeks, I do have enough so But the Fura will last only a little over 5weeks. So maybe add in the fura second week of H-drol?

Going with Inhibit-E @ 2,2,1,1 for PCT if not 2,1,1,0.5 if possible

You should definately visit Finland man, but I don't recommend it in the winter, atm the weather sux big time

//CC
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe I'll run it for 6weeks, I do have enough so But the Fura will last only a little over 5weeks. So maybe add in the fura second week of H-drol?

You should definately visit Finland man, but I don't recommend it in the winter, atm the weather sux big time

//CC
    I def say do 6 weeks since u can. Ya it doesnt have to line up perfectly. Plus the Hdrol will take a little bit of time to really start kicking anyway.

Ya being from GA I doubt I would even consider going when it is cold lol. Plus y go when all the hotties r all covered up and I want to show off my hard work
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I def say do 6 weeks since u can. Ya it doesnt have to line up perfectly. Plus the Hdrol will take a little bit of time to really start kicking anyway.

Ya being from GA I doubt I would even consider going when it is cold lol. Plus y go when all the hotties r all covered up and I want to show off my hard work
    Point well taken sir

//CC
  31. Board Sponsor

//CC
    I would personally do the Inhibit-E at 2/2/2/1; everyone has different opinions though.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I would personally do the Inhibit-E at 2/2/2/1; everyone has different opinions though.
    I will go with that dose yes if I'm not over sensitive to ATD
    Thanks for the feedback man

//CC
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Well boys, it is time to start on Monday I had bloodwork done a few weeks back so I'll post the results later on today. I have all my supplements lined up also.

The only thing I was wondering about is the amount in each H-Drol capsule. Is it normal that some capsules arent completely filled up? There are som caps that aren't filled completely like the others.. Just checking, not mocking. I will consume the bottle, unless someone thinks I absolutely shouldn't

I opened the Cloomadrol also (Fura). Smelled awful! Must be the Bergamottin from the Grape that has that nasty smell

I will do a writeup (introduction) of my upcoming cycle later on this weekend along with pre bloodwork results. Let's get this pre summer cycle going

//CC
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.

looks solid...enjoy. sweet spot of hdrol is 75 to 100mg.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

The only thing I was wondering about is the amount in each H-Drol capsule. Is it normal that some capsules arent completely filled up? There are som caps that aren't filled completely like the others.. Just checking, not mocking. I will consume the bottle, unless someone thinks I absolutely shouldn't
    //CC
    Yeah, it is normal IME, and the H-Drol should be fine and fit for consumption.

Most of an H-Drol cap is filler too, so small differences in volume of powder don't really translate into significant differences in the amount of active per capsule.

Good luck with your cycle and with that bergamottin-OD'e'd furazadrol we previously discussed (LOL). Seriously, I will be curious to know if the high-dose berg. increases the effectiveness of the fura or h-drol. Who knows?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

PRE CYCLE BLOODWORK

Well as I told you I had bloodwork done not long ago. My liver enzymes was a little elevated from too much protein intake and overtraining. That was 3-4weeks ago. Since then I've been on Cycle Assist and Milk Thistle so I should be fine by now. Long preload at least

P-ALAT : 95 U/l
    P-GT : 27 U/l
    fP-Kol : 3.7 mmol/l
    fP-Kol-HDL : 1.69 mmol/l
    fp-Trigly : 0.6 mmol/l
    fP-Kol-LDL : 1.8 mmol/l

Hope you guys get the info, don't know if those are universal commands, otherwise just ask me if you dont understand

So tomorrow I will start my cycle. This is what it looks like:
    50/75/75/75/75/75
    200/250/250/250/250/250

I will post measurements and maxes + pre cycle pictures as soon as possible.

So lets get this party started

//CC
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely subbed for this. Good luck brah!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

sub'd
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck... plan looks good. Maybe a bit too conservative on the Furaz dosing IMO.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

The problem with Furaz is to dose anything like reasonable is $$$

Its poor value IMO.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 02:15 AM
  2. H-Drol/Furazadrol Stack: Log
    By cruisir10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:21 AM
  3. Furazadrol stack (cutting cycle advice?)
    By ThisGuy02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:20 AM