Turinabol

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Starting up a 16-week test enanthate cycle, my first cycle in years. I've decided to try t-bol for the first time instead of d-bol. I'm running it for the first 4 weeks at 40mg/day. Just looking for some general info on it; when the effects will be felt, gains experienced, how long people have run it and at what dosages, etc.

By the way it's good to be back after a long time away, looks like the forum has grown a lot since i was last here.

cheers.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This is a slower acting steroid. When using Turinabol, weight, strength and muscle mass increases will not be overly dramatic; however, they will be of good quality. Turinabol also does not typically create risk for estrogenic side effects, so there is limited water retention or risk for gynecomastia. The user can obtain a hard look to their muscles due to limited water retention.

It is 17-alpha alkylated which means it can be toxic to the liver. Turinabol can also lower the clotting ability of blood.

Negative side effects are rare but can occur from cycles that are too long or high in dosage. Shutting off of one's own natural testosterone production and testicular tumors (extremely rare) are both side effects of such extreme cycles.

Technical Data

In studies done on male athletes that were given 10 mg OT/day over six weeks, no negative health effects or side effects were reported. It was also used in low doses to reduce the binding of SHBG to other steroids.(1) Oral Turinabol was found to have the ability to reduce SHBG and allow testosterone to be more readily used.

There was one case reported where a male experienced negative side effects from 5 years of using Oral Turinabol at a high dosage (2)(3). It was found to be effective at extremely high dosages by those looking to gain strength and mass, yet athletes looking to obtain gains more quickly and more proficiently in their game were very successful with lower doses of Oral Turinabol. Olympic level male Shot-putters were able to add 2.5-4m to their shot throws, 10-12m on their Discus throw, and 6-10m to their Hammer throws with in four years of training. Female athletes gained even more. One female athlete improved her throw from under 18m to over 20m (4).

Women experienced increased and more severe and sometimes intolerable side effects than male users. Although, sometimes the women were taking doses that surpassed the men's by almost double (5).

quick google search.

If you like D-bol, you will most likely enjoy this compound (assuming what you have is real). A couple UG brands were accussed of selling d-bol as t-bol.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
yeah i definitely googled it before i forked out the cash.. i'm quite certain its real, its made by a phamaceutical company that produces aas for medicinal use. couldn't find much in the way of personal experiences and such on google for some reason. thanks anyways.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
bump... no one doing tbol these days? do we have any former russian olympians in the house?

purelife1

40-50mg is good..dont know if i would run it the first 4 weeks of cycle though..i used it several times in the past and loved it..small gains but solid no bloat etc..not to many companies make it so very hard to find..i ran it for 6-8 weeks with little to no sides but eveyone is different..reults dont show for a few weeks so if possible i would stretch it out longer then 4 weeks

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
40-50mg is good..dont know if i would run it the first 4 weeks of cycle though..i used it several times in the past and loved it..small gains but solid no bloat etc..not to many companies make it so very hard to find..i ran it for 6-8 weeks with little to no sides but eveyone is different..reults dont show for a few weeks so if possible i would stretch it out longer then 4 weeks
well i've only got enough for 4 weeks at 40mg/day so it will have to do. should have researched it more before i picked it up... i had only read that it was very similar to dbol only that it would be more of a cutter than a bulker. significant strength/hardness gains but less mass. i've seen logs where people put on 15 lbs on a 4-weeker....you're saying this isn't the case? i don't see how people could put on weight like that if it only gets going from week 3-4.

purelife1

well i've only got enough for 4 weeks at 40mg/day so it will have to do. should have researched it more before i picked it up... i had only read that it was very similar to dbol only that it would be more of a cutter than a bulker. significant strength/hardness gains but less mass. i've seen logs where people put on 15 lbs on a 4-weeker....you're saying this isn't the case? i don't see how people could put on weight like that if it only gets going from week 3-4.
everyone is different and may respond different for you..give it a shot and see what happens..when i used i also had been on many other things for years so my receptors were prob clogged as well..no matter what if read stuff you will enjoy

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i would run it at the end of the cycle to lean out a bit. its very dry and you should not expect a lot from it, but there may be synergy between tbol and test but i'm not sure. you can compare it to hdol. hdrol is actually the ps to tbol....so its similar but not the exact same thing

purelife1

i would run it at the end of the cycle to lean out a bit. its very dry and you should not expect a lot from it, but there may be synergy between tbol and test but i'm not sure. you can compare it to hdol. hdrol is actually the ps to tbol....so its similar but not the exact same thing
its kinda like var for men

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
i've seen logs where people put on 15 lbs on a 4-weeker....you're saying this isn't the case?.
Personally, I find it VERY hard to believe anyone could put on 15 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks of Turinabol (if that's what you meant). However, 15 pounds of fat, glycogen, and a little bit of muscle is conceivable. I'm not saying Turinabol isn't a nice compound, but if people were able to pack on that kind of mass in such a short period of time using a single oral compound then Turinabol would be a LOT more popular than it is now. When reading logs and such, keep in mind that people often exaggerate their results online - the anonymity of the internet lets you be whoever or whatever you want to be.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
everyone is different and may respond different for you..give it a shot and see what happens..when i used i also had been on many other things for years so my receptors were prob clogged as well..no matter what if read stuff you will enjoy
I'm going to go ahead and use it to kickstart and see what happens. I usually start feeling the test around week 2-3 so it wont be much of a loss.

Personally, I find it VERY hard to believe anyone could put on 15 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks of Turinabol (if that's what you meant). However, 15 pounds of fat, glycogen, and a little bit of muscle is conceivable. I'm not saying Turinabol isn't a nice compound, but if people were able to pack on that kind of mass in such a short period of time using a single oral compound then Turinabol would be a LOT more popular than it is now. When reading logs and such, keep in mind that people often exaggerate their results online - the anonymity of the internet lets you be whoever or whatever you want to be.
they were definitely talking general bodyweight not lean muscle mass. I'm not really trying to bulk up much to be honest so it should still do pretty much what I had hoped.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
I'm hoping there will be some kind of synergistic effect with the test.. I figure i might as well just use it to start off the cycle with. I'm not bulking up much per se and I do a decent amount of cardio so I don't think i'll be gaining too much fat this cycle ...maybe just water.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping there will be some kind of synergistic effect with the test.. I figure i might as well just use it to start off the cycle with. I'm not bulking up much per se and I do a decent amount of cardio so I don't think i'll be gaining too much fat this cycle ...maybe just water.
i know for a fact there is synergy between winny oral and test, that much is documented. but in all my years of being around this stuff and living this life i have never heard of a synergy between tbol and test. however adding it to the end of a cycle will still lean you out a bit, that much is for sure. running it 6 weeks would be better than what you are talking about. if you can get more, do so and run 40-70mgs ED for 6 weeks.

Sion

Sion

Awards
tbol takes his time but at week 2 you will notice great muscle hardness pumps and vascularity.Slow lean gains.not the best kickstarter but a good steroid

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i love tbol; have used it probably 4 times...great for hardness and vascularity. it usually takes me 3 weeks before i get any real results though. i wouldnt use it as a kickstarter...i'd pick up some sdrol for the first 2-3 weeks to gain while the test kicks in, and then use the tbol for the last 6 weeks as you get used to the test (assuming the cycle is 10+ weeks)

hdrol is OK, but not as good as tbol, even at 100mg, IMHO.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
what about running it at 30mg/day for 5 weeks? would there be a big difference between 40mg and 30mg?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about running it at 30mg/day for 5 weeks? would there be a big difference between 40mg and 30mg?
yes, there is. I'd say go with 50mg for 6 weeks, but you dont have enough.
I've used tbol also, good stuff, way stronger than hdrol.

40 will be enough to do it's job, thats what i ran it at, should of used 50 though. lol.
you could alway pick up some hdrol to add in with your tbol. take 30mg of tbol pre w/o/in the morning, and then 50mg of hd 8hrs later.
then the last week (as you'll only have enough tbol for 5 weeks at 30) use just the hd at 75mg.
or you can shoot for 30mg for 5 weeks, or 40 for 4.
w/e makes ya happy.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
yes, there is. I'd say go with 50mg for 6 weeks, but you dont have enough.
I've used tbol also, good stuff, way stronger than hdrol.

40 will be enough to do it's job, thats what i ran it at, should of used 50 though. lol.
you could alway pick up some hdrol to add in with your tbol. take 30mg of tbol pre w/o/in the morning, and then 50mg of hd 8hrs later.
then the last week (as you'll only have enough tbol for 5 weeks at 30) use just the hd at 75mg.
or you can shoot for 30mg for 5 weeks, or 40 for 4.
w/e makes ya happy.
i'm just going to go ahead and do 4 weeks at 40mg/day...i'm honestly not a big fan of anything other than straight up testosterone, so even kick-starting a cycle with an oral is a big thing for me...stacking hdrol and tbol is a little more than i'd be willing to do. i've done test cyp/enan cycles almost exclusively since i got into aas many years back.

i'm wondering what you guys consider "results" or "feeling it".... is this just regarding weight gain or strength gains? i'd be satisfied just feeling a little stronger and more pumped up during my workouts around week 2...honestly after week 2 even on a long ester like enanthate i start feeling like superman.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
let us know how u like it and how long it takes to kick start... im debating using 60-80mg for 5 weeks for my next cycle to kick start test e

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let us know how u like it and how long it takes to kick start... im debating using 60-80mg for 5 weeks for my next cycle to kick start test e
at those dosages, you should love it. (tbol)
-----------

you should (the o.p.) most likely feel it after the first dosage, but most likely wont start seeing effects of the tbol until about week 3.

the good thing about tbol with test is it's strong binding to shbg, freeing up more test to be used. 40mg for 4 weeks should be good.
but next time get enough to run it higher for 6 weeks.

tbol is a low risk steroid, and i've even seen a study done on women who ran it at 10mg for 2 years str8, with no side effects. (obv we are running it way higher) but the risk shouldn't be a worry if your healthy. hell, if you were running tbol at 40mg by itself for 4 weeks, i'd even go as far as saying you could get by pct with a test booster/ai.

but anyhow, good luck, and if you've got good tbol, you should enjoy it.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
at those dosages, you should love it. (tbol)
-----------

you should (the o.p.) most likely feel it after the first dosage, but most likely wont start seeing effects of the tbol until about week 3.

the good thing about tbol with test is it's strong binding to shbg, freeing up more test to be used. 40mg for 4 weeks should be good.
but next time get enough to run it higher for 6 weeks.

tbol is a low risk steroid, and i've even seen a study done on women who ran it at 10mg for 2 years str8, with no side effects. (obv we are running it way higher) but the risk shouldn't be a worry if your healthy. hell, if you were running tbol at 40mg by itself for 4 weeks, i'd even go as far as saying you could get by pct with a test booster/ai.

but anyhow, good luck, and if you've got good tbol, you should enjoy it.
could you describe what you mean by "feeling" the effects after the first dose, and then after 3 weeks, "seeing" it? i'm assuming you mean weight gain after 3 weeks.. but what should i expect the first week? strength? pumps? vascularity? i'm contemplating buying more.. but i paid quite a price for this stuff and if it will be decent pumps/other good stuff by week 2 i'd be cool with that. i'll save the weight gain for the 4 months of test e :D

thanks for the help man, reps.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
will do.. i'm not starting until april so it will be a little while but i'll definitely come back here and write up everything in detail.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
I started my tbol cycle about 2 weeks ago.
I've ran Tren and M-Drol cycles in the past and gained about 10-15 pounds in about 4-5 weeks on both cycles.

However, Tbol is moving much slower for me (to the point where Im questioning if it's even legit).

I did the first week at 20mg, and felt nothing. I bumped up to 40mg and Im at the end of the second week. I've gained maybe 1-2 lbs at most. But I do feel like my strength has gone up significantly. I also feel like my libido has risen (but it may be in my head).

I've been told the AAS is slow acting so Im excited to see how things will get now that Im entering my 3rd week. I also noticed im pumped throughout the day a little bit more.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
how much do you weigh.. you should be able to up your dose alot more... you need at least 50mg for it to really be worth it... bump up another 20 next week and see how that goes

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Guys is this the tbol you are discussing? The one at primordial performance?
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
Theres so many copies of stuff I never know what I'm looking at. I also want to try this with a Suspended Test cycle. I was thinking about running it after to lean up. How would this effect my pct though?
Thanks

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey wandy!
Amazyng cycle brow!

I'm thinking about doing the same cycle.

Wich is the dosage of Enantate/week ?

This Tbol is the Turinabol by Primordial performance?!

Go ahead man!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
run SD for jump start.... try like OT and more size plus kicks in faster

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Guys is this the tbol you are discussing? The one at primordial performance?
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
Theres so many copies of stuff I never know what I'm looking at. I also want to try this with a Suspended Test cycle. I was thinking about running it after to lean up. How would this effect my pct though?
Thanks
no its the real ORAL TURINABOL. i would say its roughly 1.75x stronger than legal h-drol or the one from PP. OT is usually dosed to 40-50mg while hdrol is around 75-100

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
So with the higher dose of legal h-drol, you would get the same effects as using the "real ORAL TURINABOL" with its lower dosage?
Just curious, I'm planning on stocking up on some proho's for later when life gets boring.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
kinda........ yes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46