Another H-Drol Question Thread.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I know i know use search button etc but i just have a few questions im considering running an H-Drol Cycle but money is kinda tight right now and i have a few concerns i know H-Drol is a fairly mild Steroid but it still has the potential for Shut Down and other sides, which i would want to avoid. Now ive researched H-drol a lot the past few years and other Ph's and ive almost ventured into it multiple times but have layed off im still not 100% but im getting closer. Im just concerned as far as PCT goes i can afford to buy the 2 Cycle Assists bottles and a bottle of Post Cycle Support but im concerned about other stuff. I have a bottle of Formadrol Extreme by LG sciences on hand.

My Basic Question is would Post Cycle Support and Formadrol Extreme be enough? I havent really seen any posts regarding this PCT money is tight and i have a bottle of Formadrol Extreme on hand so if i could use it that would be great. Any input is appreciated im not 100% set on doing this cycle unless i know im safe.

G

Germany

Awards
Diesel Test Pro Cycle :smlove2: along with the cycle assist will suffice

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I know i know use search button etc but i just have a few questions im considering running an H-Drol Cycle but money is kinda tight right now and i have a few concerns i know H-Drol is a fairly mild Steroid but it still has the potential for Shut Down and other sides, which i would want to avoid. Now ive researched H-drol a lot the past few years and other Ph's and ive almost ventured into it multiple times but have layed off im still not 100% but im getting closer. Im just concerned as far as PCT goes i can afford to buy the 2 Cycle Assists bottles and a bottle of Post Cycle Support but im concerned about other stuff. I have a bottle of Formadrol Extreme by LG sciences on hand.

My Basic Question is would Post Cycle Support and Formadrol Extreme be enough? I havent really seen any posts regarding this PCT money is tight and i have a bottle of Formadrol Extreme on hand so if i could use it that would be great. Any input is appreciated im not 100% set on doing this cycle unless i know im safe.
What doses are you planning on taking? If you keep it under 100mg, imo, I would say that the OTC pct you have you suffice. Run it @ 50/50/75/75/75

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on keeping it under 100mg since it is techinically my first cycle since i dont really consider trifecta stack too much of a ph. I had a feeling it would be enough cause H-Drol isnt to strong. I just still have to decide if i want to venture into ph's yet or not tough descion.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I've seen many threads with people running pct assist and inhibit-e. From that, my assumption would be that pct assist & Formadrol would be okay. However, most are still going to recommend nolva or at least to have on hand. You will have to judge the strength of the Formadrol assuming you've used it before since you did the trifecta stack.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking i should be fine since im running a relatively low dose if i decide to im not looking to hurt myself so i wont do it unless i feel 100% confident.