Percentage of people developing Gyno?

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
After everything I've read and researched I still can't seem to get a grasp on a rough percentage or feel for how many people develop Gyno from just straight cycles of Mdrol, Pplex, and those alike- assuming no Gyno history... And of course using a SERM in PCT.

Let me know what y'all think...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i did an SD cycle and i didnt get gyno...theres one vote for u

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
i did an SD cycle and i didnt get gyno...theres one vote for u
ha well damn that eases my mind...

I was just hoping maybe someone that's been around for a while would have some input on the matter... just the likelihood of still developing it even with a serm in place

mikkel4700

Awards
some get it, some don´t.even if it is below 1 % you could stil get it. that is just a risk you have to take. but with proper use of pct the chance are very litle.

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
I've taken One cycle of M-drol without PCT's or anything and was perfectly fine and this was when I first started getting into anabolics and didn't know what PCT's were Also took one of Hdrol and once again was pefectly fine. but now I take my PCT's and milk thistle just for safety measures.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
many cycles aways pct some serm some otc no gyno

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've done more oral cycles then i can count and one inject so far. no gyno, but i knew how to prevent it. see i did everything backwards, i researched and then did more research before even buying anything like ph/ps/aas. goofy huh? now i do realize that before i put something into my body i run the risk no matter what i try and prevent, there is always that risk.

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Yeah, everyone's body reacts differently you can never tell what may happen when you take a product.

Juiced

Awards
Their is no set percentage on how many people get gyno from a cycle. It all depends on the person, some people are gyno prone while others are not. Best way to combat this is to take Arimidex at .25mg EOD during your cycle.

I personally never trust these OTC estrogen control products, IMHO always stick to "tried & true" Arimidex, Nolva, or even Letro.