Combination of 1-Test and 4-AD Inquiry

jefflong3323

Awards
Just finished a cycle of T-1 pro (5 grams 1-Test+ 2.5 grams 4-AD per bottle of T-gel). I got good results but I'm wondering the pros and cons of making my next cycle a 5 g 1-Test + 5 g 4-AD combo instead, thus maxing out the bottles and getting more bang for the buck. Bascially, is it worth it to add the extra 2.5 grams of 4-AD per bottle if I'm going for straight bulk? Would the estrogen-related sides be stronger/more evident with 5 vs 2.5?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I had no problems on my 1T/4AD cycle. It is a great cutting or bulking stack. Your diet will dertermine how it goes.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
for a straight bulk....yes add the 4-ad :)

speedracer59

Awards
I think you will like it alot. Just have some nolva on hand. I really am not sold on 6 oxo.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
For a bulk you can't go wrong with the added 4-AD. You had such great gains on the T1 Pro though. I'm not sure I would want to change that.

Future Prodigy

Awards
who makes t-1 pro... is that type of 1-test?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
who makes t-1 pro... is that type of 1-test?
check out www.powernutrition.net our board sponsor. You can make your own transdermal. By making a 2:1 ratio of 1-test to 4-AD transdermal you have T1 Pro. Do some reading in the cycle logs from 6 months to a year back and you will see a ton of people having excellent results with it.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
check out www.powernutrition.net our board sponsor. You can make your own transdermal. By making a 2:1 ratio of 1-test to 4-AD transdermal you have T1 Pro. Do some reading in the cycle logs from 6 months to a year back and you will see a ton of people having excellent results with it.

The T-Gel is available again, too ... :)

xpander007

Awards
T-Gels are still going to be available after the ban correct?