Stano-drol dosing info needed...

J

Juiced

Awards
Ok so I just ordered some Stano-drol to add to a future bulk cycle.

Ive bought 2 bottles which will last me about 7-8weeks at a high dose. Ive read that the best doses for it are between 450-600mg/day.... What are your thoughts????

J

Juiced

Awards
Also I read from one of a CEL's reps post on here that a good dosing for advanced users is:

Week 1: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 2: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 3: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 4: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 5: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 6: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 7: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 8: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)

Any input is appreciated?

J

jdorazio

Awards
you could see decent results witht he above dosing i would think, but most users seem to opt stacking the stano with something such as bold, h-drol, etc

C

caesars

Awards
stano-drol gains are not so good in solo,i think put p-mag will be a good idea.

J

Juiced

Awards
It won be run solo. Ill be running it along with Test and Mdrol as my kickstart.

From my understanding Stanodrol is good for dry lean gains and strength... is this correct?

J

Juiced

Awards
Bump for some more info.........

ANYONE AT ALL USE THIS PRODUCT????

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for some more info.........

ANYONE AT ALL USE THIS PRODUCT????
it's a clone of mmv2 from lg just search that. on a side note 500mg was about the same as 50mg of winny for me.

C

caesars

Awards
It won be run solo. Ill be running it along with Test and Mdrol as my kickstart.

From my understanding Stanodrol is good for dry lean gains and strength... is this correct?
Man if you got access to AAs why dont you take the oral winny or var?and in my opinion dbol is better and more safer kickstart than m-drol.

J

Juiced

Awards
it's a clone of mmv2 from lg just search that. on a side note 500mg was about the same as 50mg of winny for me.
Thanks Ill search it, and if 500mg gave similar results to 50mg winny then I cant wait. Ive ran winny in my last cycle and loved it.

Man if you got access to AAs why dont you take the oral winny or var?and in my opinion dbol is better and more safer kickstart than m-drol.

Var is garbage IMHO. For the price you need to dish out on var to see good results, I can get 30ccs of Sus325 and 3 times the results. Ive ran winny before, loved it but its hard on your liver so I wanted to try something else.

Also Dbol isnt better then Mdrol, mg for mg Mdrol is stronger and with Dbol you gain mostly water since its so estrogenic, Mdrol is straight lean gains. Id much rather have 8-10lbs of lean solid muscle then 15-18lbs of muscle and bloat. But you did say it was your opinion and everyones entitled to their preferences.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NO problem. ALOT of us on here like MMV2 aka stanodrol. Thunder God had a great run. and i've run winny multiple times along with many other compounds.

C

caesars

Awards
Thanks Ill search it, and if 500mg gave similar results to 50mg winny then I cant wait. Ive ran winny in my last cycle and loved it.

Var is garbage IMHO. For the price you need to dish out on var to see good results, I can get 30ccs of Sus325 and 3 times the results. Ive ran winny before, loved it but its hard on your liver so I wanted to try something else.

Also Dbol isnt better then Mdrol, mg for mg Mdrol is stronger and with Dbol you gain mostly water since its so estrogenic, Mdrol is straight lean gains. Id much rather have 8-10lbs of lean solid muscle then 15-18lbs of muscle and bloat. But you did say it was your opinion and everyones entitled to their preferences.
oh buddy sorry,i didnt see you are 231lbs,of course you dont need dbol.are you thinking to bridge m-drol/stano-drol?

J

Juiced

Awards
oh buddy sorry,i didnt see you are 231lbs,of course you dont need dbol.are you thinking to bridge m-drol/stano-drol?
Im down to 223lbs now but Ive been dieting a bit before my bulk so im alot leaner now. But my next cycle will consist of Sus325 and NPP, both for 14 weeks, with mdrol as a kickstart. I got the stanodrol since Ive read its good at keeping you dry and since its a non-methyl itd fit into my cycle perfectly at 7 weeks at 600mg/day.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ive gone up to 1200mgs of it ED only b4 workouts and its my favourite ph by far... its has never caused any side effects and no shutdown... i still have 4 more bottles and will be using them after my e-stane...

D

Davrlev

Awards
i am running a 6 weeker on stano-drol along side some topical form that i brewed up.

i am 11 days in and i am leaning up real nice. i have taken formestane solo before and did not see results like this this quickly, so im going to attribute it to the stano-drol.

i am currently running 3 pills (450 mg) but am going to bump it to 4 (600mg) in a few days.

muscles are fuller, small strength increases, and workouts are more intense when i dose 2 pills 45 mins pre w.o. definitely a good product. dont expect anything crazy, but if diet and cardio is on point you will see some nice gains.

no other noticeable sides thus far

good luck

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stanodrol is a 2 step pro hormone to dht (stanalone).

for info, research dht. dihydrotestosterone.

fyi