What to stock up on??

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
So, I went to nutraplanet after not being there for a few months, went to look at the prices on some epistane and it was gone, then searched for m-drol... GONE -- Then I find out some stuff has been banned, and CEL has stopped making hormonal products.. WTF... Anyway, I have only done a 6 week run of H-drol and I loved it!!! I am wanting to do another run of something else in March (epistane stano-zol possibly)

I have some extra money with taxes and all and I know we will never see some of these compounds again, so my question is what should I stock up on now before everything is gone????????????? Opinions Please!:439:

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Ha your a little late man. The only thing I can tell you is to check out some of the local supp stores around your town and see if they have anything left. If you can find superdrol or halodrol online Id stock up mostly on those.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
epi is pretty much gone, except for the stuff on ebay and amazon thats way for 60+ a bottle.

YoMamaDude

Awards
Ask some of your friends at the gym. Or go to a local supp shop.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered

4 M-drol
3 H-drol
3 Epistane
3 Stano-drol

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
glad you found some bro. consider yourself lucky. haha. simple crap like that is getting harder and harder to find these days with how the fed's declared war on them.