Epistane Cycle....

C

CombatTested

Awards
Im about to start an epistane cycle and I would like to get a little input before i do

epistane 20/30/30/40
either cel cycle assist or ai cycle support
mabe some taurine for pumps
as well as protein fish oil multi
Pct
nolva 30/20/20/10/5
creatine
lean fx around week 2 or 3 of pct

hows all that look? Also does it matter what time I should take the epistane how should i spread them out around meals or what?

C

Cassavus

Looks good man. Good call on the taurine. I've had horrible back pumps from the very beginning. Personally I don't think you'll need to dose the Nolva for a 5th week. As for dosing, this is how I've done it...

20mg: 1 mid morning, 1 pre-workout in the evening

30mg: 1 at 8am, 1 at 2pm, 1 at 7:30pm pre-workout (this is where I am right now)

40mg: 1 at 8am, 1 at 2pm, 1 at 7:30pm pre-workout, 1 at 10pm right before bed.

I have heard that Epi can cause insomnia. So if it does end up doing that to you, don't take the last dose before bed. Instead take it right after your workout. This is my current dosing plan, just to give you an idea. But from what I've read, to stay as anabolic as possible you should spread the dosages evenly throughout the day.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
looks fine. you may find you're moving up to 30 sooner than a week. and i'm not sure about that 5th week of nolva but hey its not a big dose.
i've never stopped creatine on cycle, in fact havent stopped it in 2 years lol.
also agree with every 8 hour dosing and the taurine. even 3grams didnt completely help the pumps.

S

Steveee

Awards
You should be alright doing the nolva 20/20/10/10

C

CombatTested

Awards
Looks good man. Good call on the taurine. I've had horrible back pumps from the very beginning. Personally I don't think you'll need to dose the Nolva for a 5th week. As for dosing, this is how I've done it...

20mg: 1 mid morning, 1 pre-workout in the evening

30mg: 1 at 8am, 1 at 2pm, 1 at 7:30pm pre-workout (this is where I am right now)

40mg: 1 at 8am, 1 at 2pm, 1 at 7:30pm pre-workout, 1 at 10pm right before bed.

I have heard that Epi can cause insomnia. So if it does end up doing that to you, don't take the last dose before bed. Instead take it right after your workout. This is my current dosing plan, just to give you an idea. But from what I've read, to stay as anabolic as possible you should spread the dosages evenly throughout the day.
thanks i appreciate the input and the layout of when to take it. Yea ive read into insomnia from it Ive heard the back pumps can be unbearable to.

C

CombatTested

Awards
looks fine. you may find you're moving up to 30 sooner than a week. and i'm not sure about that 5th week of nolva but hey its not a big dose.
i've never stopped creatine on cycle, in fact havent stopped it in 2 years lol.
also agree with every 8 hour dosing and the taurine. even 3grams didnt completely help the pumps.
Im dosing it for a 5th week to taper down Ive heard nolva can cause some rebound effects. As for the creatine I thought on cycle your suppose to stop and then pct start it back up to help keep gains? As for the 30 why do u say that?

L

lmaiuri

Awards
looks good man, my epi cycle yielded no pumps that terrible to supplement with taurine and i rain it 30mg straight through. One hell of a product though by far my favorite PH of all time

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I typically like Epistane dosed higher, but you should still get some gains at your dosing. I agree with the others that Week 5 might not even be needed. I would recommend adding a test booster like AI PCS to your PCT. Everything else looks solid and Taurine will be your best friend on cycle!

C

Cassavus

^I agree with grabbin a test booster. I picked up some Sustain Alpha. Going to start it in week 3 of PCT.