Testing legitimacy of liquid albuterol

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
First off, I hope that I am posting this in the correct forum and I apologize if I am not. I thought some of you that frequent this section might be a little more helpful in this department.

My "friend" obtained liquid albuterol from an online source. Im not sure on all the rules so I won't mention the name but I will tell you that it came in a red liquid cherry flavored.. The label was silver and had a certain animal on it. It should be obvious to some of you. My "friend" had thought is was a reliable source until after reading about the source in these forums, AFTER placing the order.

Anyhow, my "friend" ordered it on a saturday and received it on Monday. He tried 3mgs last night and this morning. He experienced elevated heart rate and a good surge of energy at the gym. It seemed comparable to an ECA stack, but hasnt done one in years.

His concern is that now after reading more about the source and its problems with underdosing and mega problem with IGF, that he might be taking something harmful.

Is there anything he can do to check the legitimacy of the product? It seemed to do what other said it would so it checks out there.

Any help would be appreciated.