Add methyl d to my cutter?

speedracer59

Awards
Im on the 4th week of my cutting cycle. I jumped right into it after my mem1t/4ad cycle. I did 2 weeks of clen and am on the second week of lipo-6. Ive been reading more and more about the meth d and most seems to liken it to winny or primo. I already have Desinger's m-d. I thought about throwing it in with my clen next week to help harden up a little. Any opinions ? BTW Im am dow 13 lbs (mostly fat) BF was 10.3 % when I started my m1t/4ad cycle 5weeks ago. I am cuurently using a liver detox/milk thistle/ Vitamin worlds liver pills. and selinium. I am very anxious to start the MEthyl -d but Ive benn sort of waiting for more feed back. Anyone stack it with 4 ad or somthing else?

Bryan

Awards
Sledge is now saying stacking mdien/4ad shouldn't be too bad. Check out the mdien blood test results thread floating around here.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Sledge is now saying stacking mdien/4ad shouldn't be too bad. Check out the mdien blood test results thread floating around here.
I missed that and am not having luck searching so far; can you give me a link?

Thanks man.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am not saying that I think it is a good idea, I am just saying that there doesnt seem to be a problem with progesterone affinity like some thought. However after adding something that can aromatise it is possible that progesterone levels will rise. I can only say at this point, with this blood work, there isnt a problem with progesterone so you should be ok with 4 ad. I am having more tests done so we will see what happens over the next couple weeks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see no problem with this any way you put it. Deca and Test, Deca and Dbol, Tren and Test and a host of other combos have worked with no problems as long as you take precautions. I see what DS is trying to say and its good he is doing so but if you take normal precautions and have the right ancillaries on hand (as you should anyway) it shouldn't be a problem at all. Its good to see DS providing bloodwork also to see what kind of activity is actually going on.

speedracer59

Awards
Thanks,That is what Ive been told by others .What about then clen.Think I should give it a shot in a week whitmy second round (this cycle) of clen. My cutter would look somthing like this then:

Week 1. clen- 40mcg, 60,60 80,80,100, 100,
Week 2 Clen- 120,140,120,100,80, 60, 40
Week 3,4 ECA + yohimbine hcl 8 mgs spread in 3 doses, lipoderm y
Week 5,6 clen as above MEthyl d 2 mgs ed
week 7 methly d 3mgs if I feel like upping the dose.

week 8 PCT

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I see no problem with this any way you put it. Deca and Test, Deca and Dbol, Tren and Test and a host of other combos have worked with no problems as long as you take precautions. I see what DS is trying to say and its good he is doing so but if you take normal precautions and have the right ancillaries on hand (as you should anyway) it shouldn't be a problem at all. Its good to see DS providing bloodwork also to see what kind of activity is actually going on.
I agree completely with Bobo. I have thought about it the same way. I am currently running M-Dien with 4Derm (7squirts 2x/day). I love it. ZERO sides.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
like i said I dont think it should be a problem, but you should always have the ancill. just in case. as for teh clen, the recptors are pretty much done after 18 days, on so I would go 18 days full blast then take 21 days off before using it again.

Super was thinking of doing the same thing.

axiombiological

Awards
I am not saying that I think it is a good idea, I am just saying that there doesnt seem to be a problem with progesterone affinity like some thought. However after adding something that can aromatise it is possible that progesterone levels will rise. I can only say at this point, with this blood work, there isnt a problem with progesterone so you should be ok with 4 ad. I am having more tests done so we will see what happens over the next couple weeks.
From your post of the blood work, you presented progesterone levels, which I doubt would be the indicator one would be interested in, since methyldienolone is most likely acting "like" a progestin. The actual levels of endogenous progesterone would be irrelevant if one were taking a drug which is mimicking progesterone's effects.

This is not to say that progestagenic androgens are bad, since we know that trenbolone binds the progesterone receptor as well as methyltrienolone, norethandrolone, and normethandrone. But combining them with aromatizing androgens would likely increase the risk of gyno.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
what is the latest consensus on m-dien dosing. is 2-3mg? what everyone is starting with? i may just start some next week. when i finish this 1st bottle of 7a-ohn.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i could be wrong but i think m1t is better option for cutting than Mdien.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
what is the latest consensus on m-dien dosing. is 2-3mg? what everyone is starting with? i may just start some next week. when i finish this 1st bottle of 7a-ohn.
Based on my experience,4 to 5 mg is likely better. Especially if you have more experience with PHs.

Also, I would choose M-Dien over M1T any day. What good is a cycle is you feel like **** all day.