Which PH/PS Burn Fat?

1. Which PH/PS Burn Fat?

There are some steroids, which do not just do a good job in preserving muscle, but actually burn fat. Anavar and Trenbolone (real trenbolone, not the PH "tren") come to mind.

[ please nobody say something like "steroids don't burn fat, diet does". It is very well established that through a variety of pathways certain steroids actually do target fat cells. No, this does not mean you can take anavar and eat a McDonald's Big Mac supermeal everyday and still lose fat. Just because a steroid burns fat does not mean that it has infinite fat burning capability. Sorry, I had to get this out of the way because some idiot may always show up and say "steroids don't burn fat bro..."]

So, my question is: Are there any PHs that actually burn fat in your experience? I guess one common answer will be SUPERDROL. Any others?

2. when i took the ph tren, it was actually liquidrone i got real lean, not sure if it "ACTUALLY" burned fat but i got in real good shape. Some people ive seen take it got bloated though...huh... not sure. take var and trenbolone like you said.
    •   

3. Dude again there are no Ph's that burn fat. cardio burns fat

4. CLA targets fat and fat cells

5. Clen can help you burn fat
    •   

6. oh and fat burners burn fat try gaspari's cytolean v2, good stuff

7. DNP!

not a ph but it will deff burn fat off you haha

8. hahaha clenviserate

9. Every ph I've taken seems to lean me out a bit. If you can eat clean while on cycle. Then during pct you start losing a bit of the water weight and look real lean. I'm not even finished with my first week of mdrol and can tell a difference in my stomach.

10. cardio-plex burns fat pretty well
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:56 AM
  2. Burn out from RPM
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 08:57 PM
  3. burn baby burn!
    By xxamplifyxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21