• Total voters
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just recently in a thread, someone stated to me that Bill isn't respected in the bodybuilding community, and that they have heard numerous people state anything he puts on paper is a joke.

This was news to me, as I have never seen anyone discredit his info, only offer alternatives to the scientific info he provides.

So instead of taking over someone elses thread, i decided to make one of my own, asking for peoples opinions on W. Llewellyn, and possibly the reason anything he publishes is a joke.

some info on Bill....

About William Llewellyn
William Llewellyn is a world-renowned foremost authority on anabolic substances and its effects on muscular performance. An accomplished research scientist, author, publisher, inventor, columnist, and company CEO in the field of sports nutrition and anabolic substances, Llewellyn has been featured in ESPN Magazine, Washington Post, Fox News Channel, ESPN Television, NPR News, ESPN Radio and other national and regional TV / Radio news programs.

In addition to writing the Anabolics books, Llewellyn also publishes Body of Science Magazine, a quarterly publication dedicated to the "understanding of sports enhancement." He writes a monthly column for Muscular Development, and has written numerous articles for other bodybuilding publications including Ironman Magazine, Exercise for Men Only, and Natural Muscle.

During his fifteen years of anabolic research, Llewellyn has made several important scientific discoveries. His latest discovery of arachidonic acid has been patented for its anabolic properties and its "use as a method of increasing skeletal muscle mass."

thoughts, opinions, data?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
One person said they thought he sucked so u had to write a new thread about it? Ppl have their own opinions and that's never going to change.

I don't know Obama, I don't like Obama, and i don't care for anything he does....i just plain dont like him.... but i don't have to prove a damn thing to state my case...its just my opinion.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Not much middle ground there in your poll. It really isn't so black and white. Sure, there are many Anthony Roberts type "gurus" out there, but there is nobody who is an "absolutely" credible source. Even the best ones that I know of are somewhere in between, albeit wedged way on the opposite side of the scale as AR. Even the greatest minds make mistakes and have biases, even if they are exceedingly rare.

You should be able to figure out how credible he is by doing research in multiple places. Read his book (it's worth having, I'll say that at least) and others. Read articles online written by other authors who have established some level of credibility and compare what they say. Investigate the contradictions. Read peer-reviewed research. Teach yourself the science basics related to AAS use. Doing all these things and putting in the time will put you in a position where you should be able to gauge the credibility of these guys on your own. A forum poll asking what random people on the internet think is not an effective way to establish someone's credibility.