free dbol

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
guys my friend just broke his leg and cant lift for a few months or so..... and had some left over dbol(blue hearts) and doesnt need em.......he blew up on them when on them.....

I wsnt planning on starting my first cycle for at least 6 months which I will be running test at 500mg, but should I just take the dbol for the hell of it I mean we dont have anyone to sell it to and I would love to try it for fun......

this is my best bro btw so I know hes got legit stuff

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
save it to run with the test or u'll be disappointed

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Do you always do drugs for fun when you receive them for free? I personally do, but I can't really recommend taking drugs "for fun." It's not really a legitimate reason...

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
You could try it now, as a standalone and you'll keep some of the gains, or you could hold onto it for 6 months to stack with the test. What I would do is take the dbol you have now, and just get more before your test cycle. On dbol only you can plan on losing about half of the gains but you'll still be ahead of where you started when the cycles done.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
do not pop that **** without being on that test.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
k guys ill save it up for the test.....its so tempting though just to pop em for the hell of it lol