Test-E kicked with anadrol GETTIN HYOOOGEEE log

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Hey guys! Thought i would start a log of my first injectable cycle and see what you guys think. Just started today:

Cycle:

-Test-E weeks 1-10: 500mg/wk: 250mg sun morning 250mg wed night
-Anadrol weeks 1-whenever: 50mg/day starting tomorrow (monday) until i run out of pills (i only have like 20 so i may start with 25mg for a few days)
-HCG weeks 1-10: 1000iu/wk starting week 1: 500iu wed morning, 500iu thurs morning
-Arimidex weeks 1-10: .5mg/day
-AI Cycle Support weeks 1-6 for liver safety on anadrol

PCT:

Toremifene - dosing schedule per eviladams:
Week 1 - 120MG or 2ML x 7days = 14ML
Week 2 - 80MG or 1 1/3ML x 7days = 9 1/3ML
Week 3 - 40MG or 2/3ML x 7days = 4 2/3ML
Week 4 - 20MG or 1/3ML x 7days = 2 1/3ML

I have nolva but not sure if i should run it for pct with torem or on cycle?

Workout:

I am going to a double split workout routine (morning and night lifting) since i already recover by the third day after a workout and i will recover even faster on cycle. Heres what im thinking about, feel free to give me any suggestions, i'm always open to improvement:

Monday: Shoulders/Traps AM, Back PM
Tuesday: Quads AM, Hamstrings/Calves PM
Wednesday: Chest AM, Abs PM
Thursday: Triceps AM, Biceps/Forearms PM
Friday: rest
Saturday: Back AM, Shoulders/Traps PM
Sunday: Hamstrings AM, Quads/calves PM
Monday: Abs AM, Chest PM
Tuesday: Biceps AM, Triceps/Forearms PM
Wednesday: rest
etc.....

The first four day rotation i will be going heavy on stuff 6-7 reps, then the next four day rotation i'll superset or giant set stuff and do 10-12 reps

This is a modified version of a double split plan from Flex mag, they dont split up legs and they have one rest day a week on sunday and its a 7 day plan so you arent continuously switching days you workout that muscle group, so i may try that first and see how it goes.

Diet

20 calories/lb
2 grams protein/lb
2 grams carbs/lb
the rest fat
i wrote my diet for 180 lbs which is what i am lean.

I'll put up a couple of pics here in the next couple days so i can see how much i get out of this cycle

Alright thats it i guess! Anything i missed? Hows this look to everyone??

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Subbeddddddddddddddddddddddddd............

Go COLTS!!!!!!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I dont think it's wise to run hcg for ten weeks during the cycle.

better instead would be to start two or three weeks before pct.

and I would rather use clomid + nolva, but thats just cause i've never used torem. but i'd still say get some clomid for the first week or two of pct.

i'd say only use the novla if you start to see symptoms of gyno.

the cycle is simple so that shouldn't cause a problem.

your pct will work, but it could be better. esp if you use hcg/clomid/torem together instead of just torem.

not trying to come off cross, but how much do you know about pct? I just ask this cause you want to use hcg for 10 weeks on cycle but none during pct.

have you done this workout you describe? it looks like something a pro bodybuilder would do, and seems like for the average joe it could possibly be overtraining. i say possibly cause you'll be on the juice and feel like you can go forever and never want to leave, but your muscles will grow faster than your joints, so injury is easy if you don't know what your doing.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
HCG is used to keep your nuts working will on gear. It helps to prevent testis atrophy. If you only use it in the final 2-3 weeks then you didn't let it do its job, because the boys will shrink. Most will advise against using HCG for PCT. PCT is supposed to start 5 days after your last HCG injection.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HCG is used to keep your nuts working will on gear. It helps to prevent testis atrophy. If you only use it in the final 2-3 weeks then you didn't let it do its job, because the boys will shrink. Most will advise against using HCG for PCT. PCT is supposed to start 5 days after your last HCG injection.
no offense,

But the people that advice against using hcg for pct
A. are idiots.
and B. dont know much about how pct works.

prevening testicular atrophy while on cycle with artificial L.H. isn't going to do anything for your shutdown. it is just going to keep your ballz big, and will most likely cause your hpta function to work even less, and make your testes even more de-sensitized to the effects of l.h.

your testes shrink not d/t your body producing L.h., even on a cycle of test e/deca, you will still be producing l.h, but in very small amounts.

the problem is the testes becoming de-sensitized to the effects oh lh.
so anyone who thinks using any amount of gear plus using hcg for the full cycle is helping with shut down is an idiot. (no offense o.p.)

and so to best use hcg is to spike your testes back into becoming sensitive to the effects of L.H. that way they can begin producing test.

and the point of using serms like clomid and nolva is to increase l.h. production after hcg has stopped (clomid) and to continue the increased l.h. production while negating the effects of excess estrogen (nolva)

and this method is also described in more detail in William Llewellyn's Anabolics 9th edition 2009. and reconized/used at the leading hrt clinic in the nation. proven to efficiantly return hormone production to normal, even after harsh cycles like deca/test e stacked.

one should greatly research steroids, and other drugs like hcg, serms, etc. from reliable expert sources before jumping head first into any cycle.

hell, dont even take my advice, im just some jackazs behind a laptop. Get the book by Llwewllyn, and read up on the latest steroid information out from a real expert, not a "bro" with no credentials behind a comp. screen.:booty:

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
well, I dont think it's wise to run hcg for ten weeks during the cycle.

better instead would be to start two or three weeks before pct.

and I would rather use clomid + nolva, but thats just cause i've never used torem. but i'd still say get some clomid for the first week or two of pct.

i'd say only use the novla if you start to see symptoms of gyno.

the cycle is simple so that shouldn't cause a problem.

your pct will work, but it could be better. esp if you use hcg/clomid/torem together instead of just torem.

not trying to come off cross, but how much do you know about pct? I just ask this cause you want to use hcg for 10 weeks on cycle but none during pct.

have you done this workout you describe? it looks like something a pro bodybuilder would do, and seems like for the average joe it could possibly be overtraining. i say possibly cause you'll be on the juice and feel like you can go forever and never want to leave, but your muscles will grow faster than your joints, so injury is easy if you don't know what your doing.
I was originally going to run clomid and torem but forgot to order it when i got my arimidex, nolva, and torem. and i have used torem, torem + clomid, and clomid + nolva and BY FAR the best pct serm in my opinion is toremifene. its a better serm than nolva and a better LH booster than clomid so clomid is almost not even needed and since i will be running HCG for the majority of my cycle, I wont be shut down so my natty test levels will come back a lot faster than a PH cycle. I have done lots of research on HCG and from what I have found, it is exponentially better to run HCG on cycle to help retain testicular function than to run it at extreme levels for pct. Ive read lots of studies that say that, in being shut down for 12 weeks on the cycle, HCG is really useless once that level of suppression has occured. If you run HCGfor pct, it would be very benificial to run clomid along with torem because you will need all the natty test boosting you can get and you still will have a higher chance of permanent natty test supression after the pct is completed. This is just from what I have read, but I appreciate your input. I have read both sides of this argument and both have strong defenses.

I have done a similar workout for 2 months about a year ago when i was doing a havoc/tren stack and got very nice strength gains as well as size gains. I am fairly well researched when it comes to training for the relatively short time I have been lifting and I know my body pretty well so i can tell if i am pushing it too hard. If i start to see symptoms of overtraining, i will go back to once a day workouts. The main reason i went to this double split style was because i end up lifting for like and hour and a half because i do a large muscle group and a small muscle group or two in each workout and i am usually tired after about an hour so the last 30 min is just a waste of time. splitting up my workouts, i will probably actually be overtraining less than i am now. I am fully recovered from my workouts on the third day but i have another 4 days until i lift that muscle group again so i designed this plan to take advantage of my fast recovery. But if i do start to overtrain, like i said, i wil go back to the once a day split.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
no offense,

But the people that advice against using hcg for pct
A. are idiots.
and B. dont know much about how pct works.

prevening testicular atrophy while on cycle with artificial L.H. isn't going to do anything for your shutdown. it is just going to keep your ballz big, and will most likely cause your hpta function to work even less, and make your testes even more de-sensitized to the effects of l.h.

your testes shrink not d/t your body producing L.h., even on a cycle of test e/deca, you will still be producing l.h, but in very small amounts.

the problem is the testes becoming de-sensitized to the effects oh lh.
so anyone who thinks using any amount of gear plus using hcg for the full cycle is helping with shut down is an idiot. (no offense o.p.)

and so to best use hcg is to spike your testes back into becoming sensitive to the effects of L.H. that way they can begin producing test.

and the point of using serms like clomid and nolva is to increase l.h. production after hcg has stopped (clomid) and to continue the increased l.h. production while negating the effects of excess estrogen (nolva)

and this method is also described in more detail in William Llewellyn's Anabolics 9th edition 2009. and reconized/used at the leading hrt clinic in the nation. proven to efficiantly return hormone production to normal, even after harsh cycles like deca/test e stacked.

one should greatly research steroids, and other drugs like hcg, serms, etc. from reliable expert sources before jumping head first into any cycle.

hell, dont even take my advice, im just some jackazs behind a laptop. Get the book by Llwewllyn, and read up on the latest steroid information out from a real expert, not a "bro" with no credentials behind a comp. screen.:booty:
yeah i have been meaning to buy that book but being a poor as f*ck college student i havent been able to come up with the money hahaha. but i have read some of it since my buddy has it. i'll continue to research HCG and its use in pct, you present a good argument for it, just in a fairly blunt manner, but i suppose that is necessary to get the point across?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, that is one of the things im working on, im come off as a little too rough when I speak to people.

im a college student also, so I can understand the hard up for cash. it's a good investment as im sure you know.

another one is Vida's "androgen and anabolic agents" no longer in production, but if one can find it, it's a great book also.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
No offense taken. But...............

Did a quick search and found this right off the bat

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/143782-hcg-pct.html

I do not know of anyone who recommends HCG for a PCT, it should always be used during a cycle in the correct dose. I've seen HCG protocols for PCT but haven't found anyone, besides the authors of the protocols, who agree with them or follow them. There are usually met with great backlash as well. 1000ius a week of HCG is not going to desensitize the testies.

And William Llewellyn is exactly highly respected in the anabolic community.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Yea, that is one of the things im working on, im come off as a little too rough when I speak to people.

im a college student also, so I can understand the hard up for cash. it's a good investment as im sure you know.

another one is Vida's "androgen and anabolic agents" no longer in production, but if one can find it, it's a great book also.
nice i will check it out!

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
starting to get some injection site dicomfort. I'm assuming it is ok to have some pain tho? It feels like someone hit me with a baseball lightly, like the muscle is bruised or something. could because i was shaking like a motherf*cker when i was injecting because i had a bad hangover haha, and i was a little nervous HA

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
starting to get some injection site dicomfort. I'm assuming it is ok to have some pain tho? It feels like someone hit me with a baseball lightly, like the muscle is bruised or something. could because i was shaking like a motherf*cker when i was injecting because i had a bad hangover haha, and i was a little nervous HA
subbed.

Is your gear from a UG lab? could be the reason for pain.

should get some before and after pics.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense taken. But...............

Did a quick search and found this right off the bat

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/143782-hcg-pct.html

I do not know of anyone who recommends HCG for a PCT, it should always be used during a cycle in the correct dose. I've seen HCG protocols for PCT but haven't found anyone, besides the authors of the protocols, who agree with them or follow them. There are usually met with great backlash as well. 1000ius a week of HCG is not going to desensitize the testies.

And William Llewellyn is exactly highly respected in the anabolic community.
alot of steroid users ideas differ on when to use hcg.
I was just stating what the experts say.
And anyone who has Bill's book, any year, consider it the bible for anabolics. I dont know where you got he isn't respected, i have never seen anyone discredit or talk negatively about him.
where as other experts such as Patrick arnold also recomend hcg for pct, along with a serm, HgH, and an anti cortisol product.
But even with all his knowledge, i've seen people aregue and disagree with some things P.A. said.
But never Llewellyn. you actutally are the first.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't sound like anything too worry about. But if it gets worse, not better, then i'd worry.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
alot of steroid users ideas differ on when to use hcg.
I was just stating what the experts say.
And anyone who has Bill's book, any year, consider it the bible for anabolics. I dont know where you got he isn't respected, i have never seen anyone discredit or talk negatively about him.
where as other experts such as Patrick arnold also recomend hcg for pct, along with a serm, HgH, and an anti cortisol product.
But even with all his knowledge, i've seen people aregue and disagree with some things P.A. said.
But never Llewellyn. you actutally are the first.
I've heard many people say he is a joke and anything he puts in print should be taken with a grain of salt.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
You are just popping your cherry, you'll be fine :bigok:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard many people say he is a joke and anything he puts in print should be taken with a grain of salt.
huh, wow, interesting. i'd like to read those quotes, any links?
we are talking about the William Llewellyn right?

About William Llewellyn
William Llewellyn is a world-renowned foremost authority on anabolic substances and its effects on muscular performance. An accomplished research scientist, author, publisher, inventor, columnist, and company CEO in the field of sports nutrition and anabolic substances, Llewellyn has been featured in ESPN Magazine, Washington Post, Fox News Channel, ESPN Television, NPR News, ESPN Radio and other national and regional TV / Radio news programs.

In addition to writing the Anabolics books, Llewellyn also publishes Body of Science Magazine, a quarterly publication dedicated to the "understanding of sports enhancement." He writes a monthly column for Muscular Development, and has written numerous articles for other bodybuilding publications including Ironman Magazine, Exercise for Men Only, and Natural Muscle.

During his fifteen years of anabolic research, Llewellyn has made several important scientific discoveries. His latest discovery of arachidonic acid has been patented for its anabolic properties and its "use as a method of increasing skeletal muscle mass."

he doesn't seem to be someone who presents bro science, but someone who uses data and facts. just saying, i like data anyday over opinion.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
huh, wow, interesting. i'd like to read those quotes, any links?
we are talking about the William Llewellyn right?

About William Llewellyn
William Llewellyn is a world-renowned foremost authority on anabolic substances and its effects on muscular performance. An accomplished research scientist, author, publisher, inventor, columnist, and company CEO in the field of sports nutrition and anabolic substances, Llewellyn has been featured in ESPN Magazine, Washington Post, Fox News Channel, ESPN Television, NPR News, ESPN Radio and other national and regional TV / Radio news programs.

In addition to writing the Anabolics books, Llewellyn also publishes Body of Science Magazine, a quarterly publication dedicated to the "understanding of sports enhancement." He writes a monthly column for Muscular Development, and has written numerous articles for other bodybuilding publications including Ironman Magazine, Exercise for Men Only, and Natural Muscle.

During his fifteen years of anabolic research, Llewellyn has made several important scientific discoveries. His latest discovery of arachidonic acid has been patented for its anabolic properties and its "use as a method of increasing skeletal muscle mass."

he doesn't seem to be someone who presents bro science, but someone who uses data and facts. just saying, i like data anyday over opinion.
I'm familiar with him and his bio is not need. Myself and every person I know who uses HCG, uses HCG during cycle. I do not know of anyone who uses HCG for or during a PCT. In PCT it takes much higher doses to get the signal going once it has been shut off which is where this desensitizing comes into play. Key is in prevention. Stop the nuts from shrinking and being shut off in the first place.

Why would you let yourself get shut down when it can be prevented?

Sorry, I don't keep any links of peoples opinions on him. Search enough forums and the people who actually use gear will tell you what they think of him. You seem to be very interested in him so I'm guessing his literature is where you get most of your info on steroids from.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
You are just popping your cherry, you'll be fine :bigok:
haha sweet, its not debilitating, just an annoyance, i injected in my right upper glute just below the beltline which is exactly where my pants sit so its uncomfortable haha

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
haha sweet, its not debilitating, just an annoyance, i injected in my right upper glute just below the beltline which is exactly where my pants sit so its uncomfortable haha
The first time myself and some buddys did injectables we had some bad pain too. It gets better with time though. Don't go too high on the glute, you still want to stay in the meaty part. I use Andromedia labs too and had some slight pain but that stopped when i switched to 1-1/2" pin. its all good dude.

COLTS!!!!!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established

If your drinking at all abombs are not the oral for you. Anadrol is a seriously hepatoxic oral steroid and you should not be drinking at all when on it. Please be careful, your cycle and pct looks too good for you to be doing noob mistakes that could cause serious health problems.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
If your drinking at all abombs are not the oral for you. Anadrol is a seriously hepatoxic oral steroid and you should not be drinking at all when on it. Please be careful, your cycle and pct looks too good for you to be doing noob mistakes that could cause serious health problems.
FOr sure. THats why i drank that night because i was starting my cycle and that was the last night i will party until after pct haha. but yeah i'll try not to be too much of a noob on this cycle hahaha

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
The first time myself and some buddys did injectables we had some bad pain too. It gets better with time though. Don't go too high on the glute, you still want to stay in the meaty part. I use Andromedia labs too and had some slight pain but that stopped when i switched to 1-1/2" pin. its all good dude.

COLTS!!!!!
alright sounds good haha

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
did shoulders/ traps today and DANG i dont know if it is the placebo effect or is the Abomb i took is ALREADY working but man my workout was SICK. i had the fattest pump i could hardly scratch my head hahaha. got 585 on bar shrugs (6 plates a side) pretty clean, used to do 7 plates a side but i have to use chalk, straps slip really bad for me.

Man im SOOO excited for this cycle if its hitting this hard this soon!!

Injection site pain is getting a little worse, the pain is actually about 2-3 inches above where i injected, not sure why, but yeah its like somebody hit me with a baseball

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
did shoulders/ traps today and DANG i dont know if it is the placebo effect or is the Abomb i took is ALREADY working but man my workout was SICK. i had the fattest pump i could hardly scratch my head hahaha. got 585 on bar shrugs (6 plates a side) pretty clean, used to do 7 plates a side but i have to use chalk, straps slip really bad for me.

Man im SOOO excited for this cycle if its hitting this hard this soon!!

Injection site pain is getting a little worse, the pain is actually about 2-3 inches above where i injected, not sure why, but yeah its like somebody hit me with a baseball
Nice.

No redness or swelling of anykind around the injection site?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will feel the anadrol pretty fast mate!
Im subbed on this **** ;)

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
i am guessing since you havent had problems with andromeda lab stuff that this was caused by my excessive shaking when injecting, the needle end probably made a bunch of micro cuts in the muscle and caused it to bruise? thats kind of what happened the last time i gave blood: the idiot lost my vein so he kept driving the needle in and out of my arm like 20 times trying to find the vein so my arm was like a pin cushion on the inside and it bruised real bad haha. hurt like a biotch for like 3 weeks too

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
i am guessing since you havent had problems with andromeda lab stuff that this was caused by my excessive shaking when injecting, the needle end probably made a bunch of micro cuts in the muscle and caused it to bruise? thats kind of what happened the last time i gave blood: the idiot lost my vein so he kept driving the needle in and out of my arm like 20 times trying to find the vein so my arm was like a pin cushion on the inside and it bruised real bad haha. hurt like a biotch for like 3 weeks too
Just keep an eye on it. Try not to get nervous or shake. I know though when myself and 2 other friends did injectables for the first time they had alot of pain in there glutes from injecting. Now there are no problems at all when they inject.

Sometimes when I turn to inject in my glute I move the the needle too much and I almost always draw blood when I pull the needle out.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
try rotating injection sites too, i know there is no medical journal for this but i feel it makes a bit of a difference, plus its not fun to always pin the same spot

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Just keep an eye on it. Try not to get nervous or shake. I know though when myself and 2 other friends did injectables for the first time they had alot of pain in there glutes from injecting. Now there are no problems at all when they inject.

Sometimes when I turn to inject in my glute I move the the needle too much and I almost always draw blood when I pull the needle out.
Yeah thats what i probably did too. lol first pin was kind of like my first date, it kind of just happened and i dont remember much because i was nervous hahaha

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
try rotating injection sites too, i know there is no medical journal for this but i feel it makes a bit of a difference, plus its not fun to always pin the same spot
yeah thats what i am going to do for sure. tomorrow i will inject on the other side, then i think i'll try my quads so i give the sites at least a couple weeks to recover. sound good?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what i am going to do for sure. tomorrow i will inject on the other side, then i think i'll try my quads so i give the sites at least a couple weeks to recover. sound good?

its up to you but i use quads, glutes, deltoids as my stand by spots, i have tried bicep tricep chest and calfs but i prefer those first 3 as my major ones.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I stick with glutes but I see dudes on here all the time saying they use the quads and delts, no problems. I just rotate left and right glute and it works for me.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
def wanna be rotating quads and glutes bro...i know your only injecting twice a week, but that sh*t builds up oil...no infection, swelling or fever....but i did have a painful lil bump that stayed around for a few days. on my last cycle i was at a lil bit higher dosage than you, and around 7-8 weeks i was getting oil build up in my glutes...not very fun haha

have fun with your cycle bro, you'll really enjoy it...i loved my first inj cycle and you will too. . how did you only get 20 abombs? lol

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
I stick with glutes but I see dudes on here all the time saying they use the quads and delts, no problems. I just rotate left and right glute and it works for me.
pain is pretty much gone now so looks like it was just caused by me not injecting smoothly i guess. but good to know the gear is not the culprit!!

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
def wanna be rotating quads and glutes bro...i know your only injecting twice a week, but that sh*t builds up oil...no infection, swelling or fever....but i did have a painful lil bump that stayed around for a few days. on my last cycle i was at a lil bit higher dosage than you, and around 7-8 weeks i was getting oil build up in my glutes...not very fun haha

have fun with your cycle bro, you'll really enjoy it...i loved my first inj cycle and you will too. . how did you only get 20 abombs? lol
uh oh! wow yeah, thats why i'll rotate around injection sites to hopefully avoid stuff like this ha!

Thats what the guy i got them from gave me, he was out of dbols so he gave me 20 abombs. how many would have been good to get? enough to do 4 weeks at 100mg?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
uh oh! wow yeah, thats why i'll rotate around injection sites to hopefully avoid stuff like this ha!

Thats what the guy I got them from gave me, he was out of dbols so he gave me 20 abombs. how many would have been good to get? enough to do 4 weeks at 100mg?
Anadrol is a powerful oral. Its also hepa-toxic as hell. 50-100mg (1-2 pills) a day is more than enough. Being that it is 17-alky, its not wise to run it for an excessive long time. 20 pills should be very sufficient in jump starting this cycle. There is no need to fry your liver by megadosing this ****. If you decide you want more, I'm sure they can be obtained :sly:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
haha...i was just asking bro...cuz just 20 pills seems odd. i only ever see people sell in packs of 100's

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Anadrol is a powerful oral. Its also hepa-toxic as hell. 50-100mg (1-2 pills) a day is more than enough. Being that it is 17-alky, its not wise to run it for an excessive long time. 20 pills should be very sufficient in jump starting this cycle. There is no need to fry your liver by megadosing this ****. If you decide you want more, I'm sure they can be obtained :sly:
yeah im fine with what i have so far lol. and yeah "obtained" for sure haha! :biglaugh:

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
first injection of hcg (500iu) yesterday along with another injection of test e @250mg. injections went well. i didnt shake as much on the test injeciton lol so hopefully i wont have as much pain. hcg injection was cake, did it in my quad. I'm going to buy a flexible measuring tape and do some measurements to put up here too. hopefully i'll remember today! All i have is a 1.3MP cameraphone to take some pics with. that ok?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
first injection of hcg (500iu) yesterday along with another injection of test e @250mg. injections went well. i didnt shake as much on the test injeciton lol so hopefully i wont have as much pain. hcg injection was cake, did it in my quad. I'm going to buy a flexible measuring tape and do some measurements to put up here too. hopefully i'll remember today! All i have is a 1.3MP cameraphone to take some pics with. that ok?
Should work. I have a camera phone, it sucks but its all I have.

You can do the HCG in your ab fat. Just pinch and shoot. Like giving insulin to a diabetic.

Isn't your test e 300 mgs per ml?