pulsed sd to kick start hdrol

thrgreenman

Awards
Any opinions on this? My plan is to take sd 3times a week for the first 3weeks of my hdrol cycle.

sd mwf/mwf/mwf/0/0/0
hdrol 2 /3 /3 /3/3/3

Any one tried this??

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its a really good idea. I would pulse it into week 4 though right when hdrol starts kicking in

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
if you do it please log it, aside from the double methyl liver/lipid/cholesterol/blood pressure thing it should kick hard - assuming: diet, supports, age, rest, gym time, and pct are all in order of course.

Smittysan8970

Awards
interested to see how this would work. run it and log it man.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I just did this. I ran m-drol 10 mg 4 times/week for the first 2.5 weeks of my h-drol cycle (50/75/75/100/100/125/125). Results were nothing special. Back pumps blew, just like when I ran m-drol solo at 20 mg/day. Did not have other usual sides, though. I took 10g of taurine/day along with potassium, calcium, and magnesium but back pumps persisted. It impaired my squat and deadlift workouts enough that I had to stop after 2.5 weeks, I had originally planned to pulse the m-drol for as long as possible. I'm currently up 10 -13 lbs without really increasing my calories much, if any.

Bottom line, it seemed like a good idea but I still got back pumps back enough that I had to stop. Strength increases (my main goal) seemed to be slightly more than if I was running h-drol solo over such a short duration, but not by a whole lot.