Kickstart options

dess

Awards
are there any suggestions as far as a kickstart for a 10-12 week test e cycle? as of now i am planning on dbol; however, the hepatotoxicity and hair loss sides have me a little hesitant. I am aware some ppl use sd and pplex, but I've used them in the past and the gains weren't impressive enough for me to go back. anything known to give better results than dbol???

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
abombs are better for strength and size,however its also hepatoxic. you could use prop as a kick start too. if worse comes to worse fronload the test it will startworking faster.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want a kickstart, prop it up, isnt hepatoxic on the liver....

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i also honestly think there isnt a better oral out there for someone to kickstart on a pretty basic cycle than dbol. U feel good you get really good results as long as you know what you are doing and keep you diet clean. I have done dbol and i really like it i didnt notice any hairloss and my liver values after a month after PCT where not that bad at all (still elevated but not terrible).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just front load a bit extra test. instead of doing 250mg 2x a week, the first week do 250 each monday tuesday thurs friday, and the second week do mon wed fri, then go to whatever 2 days you planned for week 3.

CJ Lugnut

Awards
abombs are better for strength and size,however its also hepatoxic. you could use prop as a kick start too. if worse comes to worse fronload the test it will startworking faster.

Hey guys - excuse the newbness showing, but what exactly are "abombs"?

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
hairloss on dbol is not that common, and it's a great anabolic to kickstart a cycle with. I would run at 20-30mg for 4 weeks

recommendations are up to 6 weeks, so a moderate dosage at 4 weeks isnt going to cause too much liver stress . . just ensure youve got your liver support supps, and dont do anything stupid, like drink beers . .

~Karla
Gears Advisor to the Stars

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
dbols 50mg/day 4-6weeks with clean diet and some milk thistle and ur good to go.