real anavar?

rothyman

Awards
Just got what is supposed to be 50, 50mg anavar tabs. 50mg each that is.

They are small thin white circles with no markings. They are supposed to be sciroxx anavar, but they are not orange like they are supposed to be.

What do you think?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
compaire the batch results to the manufactures batch. lot of times colors mean nothing/dont match up.

rothyman

Awards
compaire the batch results to the manufactures batch. lot of times colors mean nothing/dont match up.
Not really sure what that means.. you mean the batch #? There was no batch #.. however I've gotten other things from the same guy before that have all been legitimate.

He tells me its pharm grade 50mg anavar.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Not really sure what that means.. you mean the batch #? There was no batch #.. however I've gotten other things from the same guy before that have all been legitimate.

He tells me its pharm grade 50mg anavar.
well if your source is legit and you trust it, I wouldnt worry. Gotta trust your source.

Some labs print a batch # on the product and you can pull up a COA on it whats pretty detailed. how many mgs are actually in it, color, weight etc.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
only way you will find out is if you swallow it!

rothyman

Awards
only way you will find out is if you swallow it!
Yeah, I guess. Not really sure what I'm looking for. I do feel a bit 'tighter' since I started taking it 2 days ago. I'm stacking it with 300mg/test a wk so I hope I'll be able to see a difference.

I'm a tad skeptical because the bag said they were 50mg tabs, but they are VERY thin. I've seen the 10mg tabs and they even look larger. Duno, maybe filler. We'll see.

robbrar

Awards
rothyman can you pm me for the anavar source please?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ive got a vial of 10 weeks worth of test cyp 250 and thought of running 250 mg a week with anavar but wasnt sure if i would see anything real noticable off that..Ive done several PH's but never test or Var so it will be my first hence my reason for only 250 mg a week.. Alot of ppl tell me it would be a waste but stacking it with the var i wasn't sure..

Anybody care to shed some light??

robxxxxxx69

Awards
ive got a vial of 10 weeks worth of test cyp 250 and thought of running 250 mg a week with anavar but wasnt sure if i would see anything real noticable off that..Ive done several PH's but never test or Var so it will be my first hence my reason for only 250 mg a week.. Alot of ppl tell me it would be a waste but stacking it with the var i wasn't sure..

Anybody care to shed some light??
test cyp and var would be a good cycle. i was actually going to run test and var together but decided to just stick with test and tren.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Hey! I just bought anavar from my source, and I never get the bottles from him (for transportation reasons). Anyways, he said they were 50mg softgel tabs, which Ive never heard of before. The 50mg dosage worried me abit because it doesnt sound legit.

So 50mg anavar tabs do exist? 50mg isnt as farfetched as I thought?

I bought it like 3 weeks ago but have been a little hesitant to take it.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Hey! I just bought anavar from my source, and I never get the bottles from him (for transportation reasons). Anyways, he said they were 50mg softgel tabs, which Ive never heard of before. The 50mg dosage worried me abit because it doesnt sound legit.

So 50mg anavar tabs do exist? 50mg isnt as farfetched as I thought?

I bought it like 3 weeks ago but have been a little hesitant to take it.
lol ive never heard of that before bro.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
test cyp and var would be a good cycle. i was actually going to run test and var together but decided to just stick with test and tren.
yeah but how about only running 250 mg a week with it?? some ppl say that isnt enough...but this will be my first time

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
250mg is not enough, trt dosage could get close to that... Bump it up to 500mg, that is a mild dose of test...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is probably real, but under dosed. Doubt it is pharm grade too..

liquidanimal

Awards
I have never heard of 50mg pharm grade anavar. I heard of 10, 5, and 2.5. 50mg must be UGL

CJ Lugnut

Awards
yeah but how about only running 250 mg a week with it?? some ppl say that isnt enough...but this will be my first time
Definitely do 500 mg per week if you can obtain enough test. My first cycle was test e at 500 mg per week...loved it, don't sell yourself short your first time around.

On a side note I am also currently running test c 500 mg per week 1-15, dol 25 mg 1-3, anavar 20-30mg to end cycle. Not in an attempt to hijack a thread but the test c was BD testabol 250 mg per ml. Now I know BD has been out of business for a while now. Anyone use test c marked as BD, orange cap, green rubber? I have heard is may be ugl produced by IP China, any insight?

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Mine are claimed to be *New* softgel tabs oil based so it gets through the liver easier.
They are orangish-brown softgel, and he says they are 50mg anavar each.

They came from a mexican pharmacy. Does this sound legit at all?

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Definitely do 500 mg per week if you can obtain enough test. My first cycle was test e at 500 mg per week...loved it, don't sell yourself short your first time around.

On a side note I am also currently running test c 500 mg per week 1-15, dol 25 mg 1-3, anavar 20-30mg to end cycle. Not in an attempt to hijack a thread but the test c was BD testabol 250 mg per ml. Now I know BD has been out of business for a while now. Anyone use test c marked as BD, orange cap, green rubber? I have heard is may be ugl produced by IP China, any insight?
i wouldnt ever order anything that said BD on it lol and if its from the same supplier im thinking i knew someone who ran that exact **** and it was bunk.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Mine are claimed to be *New* softgel tabs oil based so it gets through the liver easier.
They are orangish-brown softgel, and he says they are 50mg anavar each.

They came from a mexican pharmacy. Does this sound legit at all?
im leaning towards they are fake but you never know until you take em.

CJ Lugnut

Awards
i wouldnt ever order anything that said BD on it lol and if its from the same supplier im thinking i knew someone who ran that exact **** and it was bunk.
I didn't order anything, it was obtained through a trusted local supplier. I have heard there are other ugl's still using the BD name to sell their products. I am assuming the stuff is legit since this guy has a reputation to uphold and isn't know to rip people off. I don't order gear through the internet. I will report back and let you guys know. Week 2 begins on Sunday.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
this is y i love my soure. extremely trust worthy guy, orders all the raws himself and caps everything and mixes everything himself. no fillers or anything. str8 product. he showed me the test results of his var compared against british dragon. both 20mg pills, his came back at actually 24mg of var, BD was only 4mg.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is y i love my soure. extremely trust worthy guy, orders all the raws himself and caps everything and mixes everything himself. no fillers or anything. str8 product. he showed me the test results of his var compared against british dragon. both 20mg pills, his came back at actually 24mg of var, BD was only 4mg.
Thats pretty bad ass....

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah..best part is, i just drive to his house. lol

Bovaddict

Awards
How'd you get it tested without getting in trouble? They'd see the compound...it's illegal...

andreas

Awards
I just got my var from my sorce and its from cipla ltd India anyone heard of this lab, oxandrol 10mg its says in the bottle and has a batch #, just making sure its not fake.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
How'd you get it tested without getting in trouble? They'd see the compound...it's illegal...
well, lets just say, i did not get it tested. my guy did. and hes a person in law enforcement with access to ALOT of things

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I guess. Not really sure what I'm looking for. I do feel a bit 'tighter' since I started taking it 2 days ago. I'm stacking it with 300mg/test a wk so I hope I'll be able to see a difference.

I'm a tad skeptical because the bag said they were 50mg tabs, but they are VERY thin. I've seen the 10mg tabs and they even look larger. Duno, maybe filler. We'll see.
Its probably not pharm grade, but it could still be legit. The size of the pill doesnt matter with doses this small because most of the pills you take are filler. 50mg only would be a tiny pill. Any feedback on the cycle for the rest of us?