Test cycle info

JComp

Awards
Im halfway through a 10 ml bottle of test, im getting another bottle and was wondering if i should do it directly after this one or wait. Ive heard that you want to wait a little after a bottle before doing another but i know alot of people who do it one after another. What do you guys think would be the best way to do it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i usually run 5 bottles and then add in 3 more bottles halfway through

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
No not a joke
Tell me these things:

- Are you running an AI on cycle? If not, why? If so, which one and at what dose?

- What does your PCT look like? What compound(s) will you be using and at what doses/durations?

- Which Testosterone are you using (which ester)?

- How much Test are you running per week?

If you answer those questions in a complete manner someone who is knowledgeable might be willing to help you. There are a lot of spoon-feeders on this board but I doubt even they would be willing to hold your hand. I'm sensing you've done absolutely NO research but go ahead and prove us all wrong.

JComp

Awards
I am not running an ai becasue i was told i should be fine during my cycle and i wont have to wory about that untill after my cycle. I am going to use tamoxifen for my pct. I am using 300 mg testosterone enamthate and doing two 1 ml shot per week. I have read online about it but a friend i get the stuff has been the person who i get most my information from, but from reading on here ive seen things contridicting him so i was wanting to find out what i should do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so just to be clear, the testosterone is 300mg/ml and you are dosing 1ml 2x a week for 600mg, but were only going to use 1 vial for 5 weeks on and end the cycle?

JComp

Awards
yea and i got another bottle and was going to do it right after but i jsut wanted to be sure there would be no problems with that. Im assuming there wouldnt from the reaction of everyone and taking the second would be the right way to do it. And should i be on an AI i have read things saying i should and things saying its not needed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really an AI is never "needed" unless you have gyno issues. most people however use one when they are over 500mg anyhow tho, to be on the safe side. Definitely use the 2nd vial as well, that will put you at 10 weeks which is a reasonable length