M-drol and HRT??

hatt957

Awards
I'm new to this site and hope this is the correct place for this topic. I'm on HRT through my doctor and a buddy gave me a bottle of M-drol to try. Is this a good idea when on HRT? If I did try would I need a PCT or a Serm? I will take any help I can get on this. Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
there is no need for a serm or pct since ur on HRT.

BUT, do consider getting an armotase inhibitor to control/prevent getting gyno.

hatt957

Awards
What product do you recomend? Thanks for the help!

hatt957

Awards
Is this over the OTC or not? There is a aramadex that Nutraplanet sells??? Would this be work? I take the sup. DHEA do I quick taking this during. Last do you think it is a good idea for somemore size to do both? Just a FYI I got Gyno before from a cycle when I was younger. Thanks again!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Altough SD, Havoc and all these DS's are primarily Non-Aromatizing...I believe thats not the case by any means when you stack them ontop of HRT/Test

I've ran 2 havoc cycle in the past with great experiences each time.

Now that I'm on HRT w/ HCG, I'm feeling great and I decided to run havoc a third time. 5 days in, I became very anxious, hot/cold flashes, wrestlessness, insomnia, irritability, and general major decline in well-being. I quit cycle.

I'm now back on again, but using Arimidex....its really made a huge difference. The mind racing, insomnia, worrying is gone for the most part.

So, either all of this was in my head and Im getting placebo effect from Arimidex, or putting a steroid (even a non-aromatizing steroid) ontop of HRT will lead to increased Estrogen.

My theory is that taking a strong anabolic is expected to supress you natural production which is why your estrogen drops. The estrogen comes from you own T, so when you own T shuts down, and the steroid is non-aromatizing, your E will overall drop as you depend on the artificial T. Now, if you are on HRT, this will not occur, and instead, the Anabolic will lower your SHBG, free up more of your available T which in turn will raise estrogen.

So, is you take superdrol, I recommend you keep an eye on estrogen. Don't take arimidex until you start noticing symptoms of anxiety, bloating, etc. I didn't have any noticeable bloating or nipple sensativity, but apparently my estrogen was really high, even before beginning my cycle.

Let me know how this works out for you, I have a bunch of m-drol left over and would love to try it again one day. We HRT guys don't have to worry about any PCT!! Hell yea!

hatt957

Awards
Thanks for the comments, I still have my gyno and have not gotten it removed. I probly should get a E blocker for-sure??? Is there any good Estrogen blocker OTC?? If not how do I approch the doctor for it????

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments, I still have my gyno and have not gotten it removed. I probly should get a E blocker for-sure??? Is there any good Estrogen blocker OTC?? If not how do I approch the doctor for it????
If you are on TRT, what are you E2 numbers?

Have you had the sensative, or ultra-sensative estradiol (E2) test done?

If not, talk to you doctor about it, get the test done. If you levels are high then you should be prescribed Arimidex. If you cannot do this, find "liquidex" from a research site.

hatt957

Awards
Monsterbox,
Are you getting any gains you think from your HRT? How long have you been on? I have only been on for 6 months and my level is 800ng. Just thinking I should give it more time before I jump into something with it. Thats why so many questions!!

hatt957

Awards
He tested my estrogen level last blood test due to my gyno. My level was fine. I have not had any problems with it in years just have to get the time and money to get removed. I was 250lbs. and it looked bad now since I have cut down to 228lbs. its not so bad.

I don't think he would go with anything perscribe due to my last test my level was 1363ng and he flipped!! He knows I bodybuilder and he watches me like a hawk.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
He tested my estrogen level last blood test due to my gyno. My level was fine. I have not had any problems with it in years just have to get the time and money to get removed. I was 250lbs. and it looked bad now since I have cut down to 228lbs. its not so bad.

I don't think he would go with anything perscribe due to my last test my level was 1363ng and he flipped!! He knows I bodybuilder and he watches me like a hawk.

My levels are 1000+ng. I'm Bio avail is 600ng. I feel pretty good except I get anxiety in the evenings for reasons I haven't figured out. I wish I could switch to injectables, I don't like the rush I get when I apply the t-gel twice per day.

I've made solid gains...I'm up to almost 200lbs from 185. Its not all solid muscle mass but moreso just pump/nitrogen retention. My muscles are fuller and more solid and I recover/have more energy. I don't look more muscular, i just look fuller and my muscles look more solid.

The havoc on top of this should be insane if I can maintain my mood.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
there is no need for a serm or pct since ur on HRT.

BUT, do consider getting an armotase inhibitor to control/prevent getting gyno.
the best thing about being on HRT is your PCT is really easy :)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
the best thing about being on HRT is your PCT is really easy :)
is it necessary to run an AI when coming off a non-aromatizing steroid ontop of HRT? I highly doubt there would be any estrogen rebound, so nothing is needed?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no pct at all. at best if you want some liver support, but not too critical

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
is it necessary to run an AI when coming off a non-aromatizing steroid ontop of HRT? I highly doubt there would be any estrogen rebound, so nothing is needed?
necessary, probably not. if NOS suggested it, i'm inclined to think there's some real value in running an AI. PCT is mainly just getting your cholesterol values back in check. everything else is covered through your test shots, shy of getting your liver back on track, which is fairly easy.

hatt957

Awards
Sorry what is a AI??? So your saying just run the M-drol and don't worry about anything just take liver support( like milk thistle)???