dbol, novedex xt, winstrol

noname1234

Awards
I have been lifting off and on now for 11 years. I am 5'-11" 190lbs. I was getting back into it again and started training with a friend.
My buddy has taken both dbol and winstrol before and got his bench to 350. He also took them seperately. I have done the research and I am trying to figure out what is my best route.

I am taking Dbol right now. I am doing the cycle he recommended which is
-3 pills the first week
-4 pills the second week
-5 pills the third week
-4 pills the fourth week
-3 pills the fifth week

As of now I have had my max bench go from 185-225 in 2 weeks. I just started my third week yesterday. I know most will say Dbol is stupid to take alone but I have never tried any before and was leary. After 2 weeks I no longer have the concerns and would like to know my best route to take.

1.) Should I take nolva and novedex xt for a month after the dbol and then wait or go right into the winstrol?

2.) Should I only take novedex xt and then go into the winstrol?

3.) Should I just go into the winstrol?

I am most concerned about gyno and want to do what is necessary to avoid it.

Thanks

shawn213

Awards
Dbol is one of the most anabolic drugs out there, mg per mg, it is probably the most anabolic. The more the anabolic a drug is, the more it will help you build muscle tissue. Not water retention, but actual growth so it's not stupid, it just doesn't compare to a 12week cycle of test because mg per mg per week, the dbol user is getting much less.

Now that being said, forget about xt, and get some real nolva if you are worried about gyno.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
- You say how many pills you are taking but that doesn't mean a whole lot unless you tell us how many mg per pill.

- Novedex XT is garbage. Get some real Nolva (tamoxifen) and run a proper PCT protocol after your Dianabol cycle.

- Why are you tapering your dosages up and down? There's no point. Just start on the high end and drop it down if you experience uncomfortable sides. Then go straight into PCT.

- Ah, f**kit... If you're lucky maybe someone else will be in the mood to spoonfeed you the information you should have done WAY BEFORE you started taking steroids.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Way to go waiting until you're three weeks into the cycle to research PCT. Don't taper your dosages down at the end, that's unnecessary. If anything, you should be tapering the dose UP toward the end. You need to get one of the following for PCT: clomid, nolva, or torem. After your done with the cycle do a 4 week PCT then take 8 weeks off. That's the general rule of thumb, time on plus PCT equals time off before you start a new cycle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is one of the most anabolic drugs out there, mg per mg, it is probably the most anabolic. The more the anabolic a drug is, the more it will help you build muscle tissue. Not water retention, but actual growth so it's not stupid, it just doesn't compare to a 12week cycle of test because mg per mg per week, the dbol user is getting much less.

Now that being said, forget about xt, and get some real nolva if you are worried about about gyno.
#1 i belive dbol has very weak androgen receptor capability hence most of its gains are soleyl through increase in protein synthesis nitrogen balance water and sugar? correct no?

#2 if #1 is correct then dbol should not shut you down too hard? i have quite a few buddies who used dbol multiple times and yet no pct and they r fine

shawn213

Awards
Actually, the statement made above was an anabolic comparison to testosterone, not its ability to bind to the AR. But yes, it is a weak binder, so most of its effects are thought out to be attributable through other mechanisms.

Personally, I would speculate that dbol would most regularly be used alone for one reason, a bridge between cycles to maintain gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been lifting off and on now for 11 years. I am 5'-11" 190lbs. I was getting back into it again and started training with a friend.
My buddy has taken both dbol and winstrol before and got his bench to 350. He also took them seperately. I have done the research and I am trying to figure out what is my best route.

I am taking Dbol right now. I am doing the cycle he recommended which is
-3 pills the first week
-4 pills the second week
-5 pills the third week
-4 pills the fourth week
-3 pills the fifth week

As of now I have had my max bench go from 185-225 in 2 weeks. I just started my third week yesterday. I know most will say Dbol is stupid to take alone but I have never tried any before and was leary. After 2 weeks I no longer have the concerns and would like to know my best route to take.

1.) [COLOR*********]Should I take nolva and novedex xt for a month after the dbol and then wait or go right into the winstrol?[/COLOR]
2.) Should I only take novedex xt and then go into the winstrol?

3.) Should I just go into the winstrol?

I am most concerned about gyno and want to do what is necessary to avoid it.

Thanks
im guessing because you said "nolva and novedex xt that you plan on using both for pct? i hope so.

you are already into the cycle, but once you get to 5 pills e/d (im guessing they are 10mg) I would say just stay at 50mg e/d until you are out or done with the dbol.

and just jump str8 into the winni. no point in doing other stuff. unless you want to prevent aromatization of the dbol into methyl Estrogen, and then you should just use a low dosed a.i. like the atd which is in novodex xt. but this will hinder gains.

dbol st8 into winni then pct of nolva + w/e other natty test boster/a.i. product you want to use.

im sparing you the wait and research speil because you already jumped into a cycle and obviously dont know squat about steroids, or training d/t you bench only being 185. i was benching more than that when i weighed 145.

but im not here to knock you, it's too late for that. good luck. smh.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
#1 i belive dbol has very weak androgen receptor capability hence most of its gains are soleyl through increase in protein synthesis nitrogen balance water and sugar? correct no?

#2 if #1 is correct then dbol should not shut you down too hard? i have quite a few buddies who used dbol multiple times and yet no pct and they r fine
that is a very interesting concept.

However, there are many examples which would theorise why that isnt true....for example, epi attaches to the androgen receptor better than any other drug(apart from methyl-tren, and the likes), and isnt too suppressive on the hpta

CanadianHulk

Awards
I know this post if a few years old right now but I will post here for the sake of others who may be looking for the same information. First off, as others have said it is generally recommended to avoid oral only cycles however there are people who are going to run them anyways so here is the best advice i can offer. If you're going to run a dbol only cycle, for the love of god have a prescription strength AI on hand. I'd recommende Aromasin or something of that nature; since i am prone to gyno I run 12.5 mg of aromasin (ed) as a precautionary measure. I prefer Aromasin over others as it is less hepatoxic. Second, you really should have a SERM on hand for your pct before you start any cycle. Why people start cycles and then go looking for pct advice halfway through their cycle i will never understand. For pct i would recommend Torimefene; I prefer this serm as it has been shown to lower LDL (bad cholesterol) and improve HDL (good cholesterol) in addition to doing its job of the controlling estrogen and restarting the test. Finally, if I were to run a dbol only cycle I dont think I would be running it at 50mg a day at any point unless the gear i had was underdosed. I would recommend starting at 15-20-30-30-30-30, assuming it was a 6 week cycle. So here is what the full cycle should look like in my opinion:

D-Bol: Week 1: 15mg ED and Aromasin: 12.5mg ED
D-Bol: Week 2: 20mg ED and Aromasin: 12.5mg ED
D-Bol: Week 3-6: 30mg ED and Aromasin: 12.5mg ED

PCT:

Toremefene: Week 1: 120mg ED
Toremefene: Week 2: 90mg ED
Toremefene: Week 3: 60mg ED
Toremefene: Week 4: 30mg ED

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55