Expectations on first cycle

castro

Awards
Hi guys-Well i started my first cycle consisting of 10 weeks qv enantate250 500mg a week along with bionabol(bulgarian dbol)at 35-40mg for 5 weeks.I'm training heavy with basic movements 3 times a week and a 4th day of light work.

I have plenty of nolva on hand for gyno and pct.Calories are high as is protein.Plenty of water and ifast400 liver tabs,ala and b-12.Twenty pound gain realistic?

serengo

Awards
Hi guys-Well i started my first cycle consisting of 10 weeks qv enantate250 500mg a week along with bionabol(bulgarian dbol)at 35-40mg for 5 weeks.I'm training heavy with basic movements 3 times a week and a 4th day of light work.

I have plenty of nolva on hand for gyno and pct.Calories are high as is protein.Plenty of water and ifast400 liver tabs,ala and b-12.Twenty pound gain realistic?
I think that depends more on your current age, weight, BF%, and how long you have been training, than on what you are taking.

castro

Awards
Training for 6 years naturally,31yoa and 15%bf.Thanks!

castro

Awards
Hi serengo,
Well i'm 6-1 240#s bw.NOT lean,but i will work on that later on this year.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think 20pounds is possible, but it most likely will not be all lean body mass.

serengo

Awards
My first-
I went from 184 to 216 and held 203, Started at 12%BF, at 203 I was 11%.
I used Deca also, so I prob retained some water.

Bottom line... What Size said.

castro

Awards
Thanks guys.Serengo,that is an awesome gain!Did you just use nolva/clomid or hcg for pct?

castro

Awards
Serengo,

That is a remarkable transformation brotha!Props you did your homework:).Also i agree with the QV stuff,i bought to 10ml enantate250 and they are clearly underfilled:(.Now i have to get another vial just to make the 10 weeks.

I' just going with nolva for pct along with some 6oxo i had left over from my ph days.Hey i appreciate all your help.Take care.