No 4ohn

L

longtom74

Awards
No M4ohn?

Hey Sledge what happend to the 4ohn on your site?

Last edited:
Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me..also is it going to be a liquid like the betas?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
It will be both, raw powder for storing as well as liqiuds. My tablet guy is based in CA and I cannot send this powder there to be tabbed, so that is why it is being done in liqiud.

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
It will be both, raw powder for storing as well as liqiuds. My tablet guy is based in CA and I cannot send this powder there to be tabbed, so that is why it is being done in liqiud.
That doesn't also mean you can't ship your products to us in California does it?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I cant ship it to CA or NV, sorry about that but the laws there are different and that is why I couldnt get it tabbed. sending 1/2 a kg to CA would make me a CARTEL, if you can believe that.

The M4OHT, I am trying to get, I had a small sample that I used for some testing so I am trying to get some shipped in, but right now customs has everything on lock down. So its not going to do anyoen any good if it gets stoppe din customs and wont be released till after a ban, so I am working on it as well as 4OHT deca.

It takes some time, I need to get samples, have those tested for purity, then order the kgs and gets those tested again. I think M4OHN is a better anabolic then M4OHT so that was higher up on the "get it done fast " list.

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Sledge,
What is the recommended dosage? Haven't seen it posted anywhere. Also, what are the home brewing instructions?

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge,
What is the recommended dosage? Haven't seen it posted anywhere. Also, what are the home brewing instructions?
Looking at the price and the only cycle info log available currently I'd say in the single digit mg range.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I feel 5-7mgs per day is going to be good, I did test much higher and I am using 8mgs but I weigh 270 (in case anyone noticed I am still slacking in the diet area, lol).

5-7 is going to be ideal, also this one would be safe for women as it has a really low androgenic profile.

For homebrewing, PG will not work, Peg400 at a 2mg/ml dose does work. If I get time ill try and see if it will go in Olive oil but I wont hold my breath. This should stack well with anything.

But since I have Super filled to thr brim with MethylDien right now I have no blood work as of yet. As soon as I get some results from another tester ill send them out in the newsletter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
U Anabolics 16
S Anabolics 0
H Anabolics 1