M1, 4ADD / P- mag cycle or M-drol / P-plex cycle?

1. Question M1, 4ADD / P- mag cycle or M-drol / P-plex cycle?

I am very experienced with my training and use of PH's as everyone can see below, I have done a ton of research on both of these cycles on this forum and a few others. I am into power lifting and am looking to put on more size and strength after my next competition. I am interested in hearing peoples opinions on the cycles below for strength gains. I finished a M-drol / Epi bridge about a month ago. Blood work came back great. I am still debating on which one to run in a few more months down the road.

Cycle 1:
    M-drol: 10/20/20
    P-plex: 00/00/30/30/30/30

or

Cycle 2:
    M1, 3ADD: 00/120/120/120/120/00
    P-mag: 50/075/075/075/075/075
    Top Form:00/000/100/100/100/000 - Then 50mg per day during my first week of PCT

PCT
    Clomid: 50/50/50/50
    Nolva: 10/10/10/10
    Natty Test Booster
    Jack3d
    Size-on

Support Supps (preloaded 2 week prior & run though end of PCT):
    Hawthorne Berry
    Milk Thistle
    Fish Oil
    Cranberry extract
    Saw Palmetto
    DHEA (while on cycle as needed)
    Taurine (while on cycle as needed)

PH Experience:
    M-drol
    P-plex
    H-drol
    Havoc or Epistane
    Sostonol 250 (Phera, Super, Halo blend)
    Cyclo Bolan (Super & Halo blend)
    Furazadrol / Epistane Stack
    M-drol / Epistane bridge

I have spoke with the CEL Rep regarding cycle 1 and know my man UnrealMachine swears by cycle 2. Any opinions on this will be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any further questions please let me know.

2. hay bud, i am very interested in learning how to get some M14-e do you have ny info that might help.
    •   

3. my email address is murry1970msn.com, any help of how i can get m14-e wouldbe really hepful,

4. Its been banned so good luck. Try starting your own thread.

5. I would go with P-Mag and M1,4ADD because it would be less harsh and there are alot of people that have gotten really good results with it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Its been banned so good luck. Try starting your own thread.
    Def. a thread jack in progress, but M14e has not been banned and it aint hard to find; try using google

7. Cycle 2 looks very fun buddy I day go with it.

8. Say* darn phone

9. cycle 2 def...i'm gonna be running the same cycle with dosages switched up a little bit. Good luck man

10. Actually I can't swear by cycle 2, I haven't used M1,4ADD or P-Mag so I've never said much about them. I swear by Superdrol but that is very specific to me personally... I think both of the cycles there look real good and don't really think one is 'better' than the other.

The SD/PP bridge is awesome in that it's simple and you get some of the best compounds for just mass and strength... success is guaranteed. The 2nd cycle shows excellent synergy between a bulking steroid and more of a strength/hardening steroid where the combination over 6 weeks should be pretty impressive.

I'd probably choose cycle 1 for myself but recommend cycle 2 for most other people.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

11. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Actually I can't swear by cycle 2, I haven't used M1,4ADD or P-Mag so I've never said much about them. I swear by Superdrol but that is very specific to me personally... I think both of the cycles there look real good and don't really think one is 'better' than the other.

The SD/PP bridge is awesome in that it's simple and you get some of the best compounds for just mass and strength... success is guaranteed. The 2nd cycle shows excellent synergy between a bulking steroid and more of a strength/hardening steroid where the combination over 6 weeks should be pretty impressive.

I'd probably choose cycle 1 for myself but recommend cycle 2 for most other people.
    Thanks for your input on this bro. With the stash I have, I will run both of these eventually haha.

12. I like the Cycle two my friend!!! Don't kill the liver to fast hahah but delete your PM's man!!! im in!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

13. I cant think exactly what his s/n(starts with E lives in Ohio) is but he ran a sponsored log for CEL and gained like 20+ pounds with a lot of strength. I am sure you can either find his log or a CEL rep can point you in the right direction.

I would say cycle 2 looks fun.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I cant think exactly what his s/n(starts with E lives in Ohio) is but he ran a sponsored log for CEL and gained like 20+ pounds with a lot of strength. I am sure you can either find his log or a CEL rep can point you in the right direction.

I would say cycle 2 looks fun.
    I like cycle 2 on paper, but I don't think bloodwork is available, and something about 200+mg of 17a methyl orals a day just doesn't seem "safe" even if they are less toxic than most other single methylation orals. Anyone care to comment on this? Otherwise, it looks like a great cycle to run. The gains from solo M1,4 for a month were 12 lbs in one log I read, so if the P-mag basically doubles that, that's impressive.

15. I had finally made my decision on which of the two cycles to run after a ton of research. The link is in my sig if anyone is interested.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEL M - drol and M1, 4Add cycle.
    By tearingitup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 03:50 PM
  2. M-Drol and P-Plex Cycle
    By asoulecpt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 06:22 PM
  3. PCT for a P-Plex/M-Drol Cycle
    By BillyBoy5885 in forum Post Cycle Therapy