Test Suspension = Amazing

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
This is my new favorite steroid. There isn't a whole lot of information on this stuff here or in other places so I figured I'd share my experience so far. I've been injecting 10-20mg 3x/day but this morning I injected 50mg just to see what would happen. I shot some into my calf before heading to class. By the time I was pulling into the parking lot I was feeling pretty amazing. I felt strong and invincible while everyone around me looked frail and weak. Before my next trip to the gym I might even try a larger dose and see what happens. Given that fact that it is out of your system so quickly negative sides from high doses aren't nearly as worrisome to me as they would be with esterfied compounds.

INJECTION PAIN Test Suspension has a bad rep for being very painful. I think that must only be if you're using a crappy product. I actually switched from pinning Test Prop 1x a day to pinning this Test suspension 3x a day because the Prop was WAY more painful. Not everyone finds the Propionate ester painful, though. Injection pain shouldn't be much of an issue unless you're pinning very large amounts at once or using a crappy product (see next).

CRYSTAL SIZE My advice is to avoid any "suspension" that won't flow through an insulin needle. First of all, that would probably be painful as hell not only because you have to use a big needle, but because the crystals themselves will cause a lot of pain in the muscle. Secondly, since there is no ester, the speed at which the Testosterone gets into your bloodstream is determined by the crystal size. If you've got big crystals it will definitely slow things down, which defeats the purpose of using an ester-less compound. With the stuff I'm using, you literally feel it kicking in within minutes, which is one of it's biggest benefits in my opinion. Pinning 10mg isn't extremely noticeable, but 50mg DEFINITELY is.

The stuff my source sells is 200mg/ml and flows through my 29g insulin needles perfectly fine. Pinning 10-20mg at a time seems to yield almost no pain at all. In fact, I've pinned the same calf muscle 3 days in a row and barely feel anything. Pinning 50mg seems to cause a little bit of discomfort, but nothing major.

INJECTION FREQUENCY & USES To maintain "stable" blood levels, I think you'd need to pin this stuff 2-3x per day. I say this based on how I "feel". Not very scientific, I know, but again, the half-life is determined by the crystal size of the compound you are using (which varies depending on your source) so there is no "official" half-life time as with esterfied compounds. A lot of websites list different time frames for Test Suspension but it's mostly BS in my opinion. If you're pinning suspension with the larger crystals (ouch), it would obviously last longer but wouldn't hit you as fast and hard. But, you don't have to use this stuff to create a "base" for your cycle, so it isn't always necessary to pin so much. For example, I think this stuff could add a lot to an existing cycle if only used once a day, or even just a few times per week. For example, if you were running a cycle of Test-E, you could still use this stuff as a "boost" before the gym. It could also be a nice way to include some Test in an oral-only cycle.

Then there is "pulsing". Obviously this a concept that is already popular here and is a method utilized with oral compounds because of the short half-lives and since Suspension has an extremely short half-life I think it could make an excellent compound to "pulse" with and since it's out of your system so fast it wouldn't be difficult to avoid HPTA suppression.

From now on, while on cycle, I plan to pin 20-50mg (maybe more) before going to the gym to insure an amazing workout. If you compete in any kind of fighting sport, this stuff would be worth it's weight in gold. Pinning .5-1ml of this stuff before a fight would probably turn you into a savage beast.

CONCLUSION I just want to say that based on my limited experience with this compound, I think it is HIGHLY underrated. While you may not want to base your entire cycle on this single compound (unless you don't mind pinning 2-3x/day) there are still a lot of ways to reap great benefits. I think it has a lot of potential for many specific uses. Another nice thing is that when you inject 100mg of suspension, you know you are getting 100mg of Testosterone and not 80mg (like with Prop) or 70mg (like with Enan).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nice write-up Lib. its always great to get user feedback. im sure i'll venture over to TNE one of these days. id probably pin 50mg 1 hour pre workout everyday for 4 weeks to kick off a longer ester test.

WannaShred

Awards
Is test suppension the name of the product? Ive done some research on susppensions and it would be the preferable choice minus the multi pins.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test suspension may get into the blood fast cause its in water so it may need pinned more than once ed. TNE only needs pinned once ed. My favorite cycle ever Test no ester 150mgs ed/anadrol 100mgs ed/tren 100mgs ed. Didn't take long to reach 260lbs.lol

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Test suspension may get into the blood fast cause its in water so it may need pinned more than once ed. TNE only needs pinned once ed.
TNE and Testosterone Suspension are the same thing. TNE = Testosterone No Ester. Like I said, the half-life is dependent on the Testosterone crystal size. Crystal sizes vary depending on the source you are using which is why some people can easily pin Suspension with an insulin needle, and other guys need to pin with 22g needles or else it will clog (craziness IMO).

Some TNE is based in water, some in oil, but it's still TNE. Some people think using oil versus water increases/decreases the time it takes to be absorbed into the blood stream, but my guess is that those differences would be minimal.

Oh, and while I've referred to TNE as "Testosterone Suspension", that might be a little misleading. Common belief is that TNE cannot be dissolved in an injectable solution without crashing (hence making it a "suspension" rather than a "solution"). But, the stuff I'm using is definitely dissolved and has never crashed out of the solution. When a solution crashes, you can see the powder crystals sitting at the bottom of the vial and I haven't had that problem yet (this would also probably make it impossible to inject with a slin pin without clogging). I know there are others who have used such TNE products as well. I suggest you ask your source if their TNE can be injected with a slin pin before ordering unless you like stabbing yourself with huge needles.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess you could call test suspension tne cause technically it is but usually when someone says tne they are reffering to oil based. I now people that have said water based test needs to be injected a few times ed. I've never used it cause its expensive to run 1g every week and risk for infection is higher with water based steroids. I can tell you from experience test no ester in oil will work great when injected only once every day and also in oil it is painless. I've heard the same as you that oil slows the absorbtion. I dont use illegal stuff anymore more but I if I remeber right I used a 25g and it wasn't that bad. Used long/short head biceps, one spot on my triceps, and quads so it gave me 8 spots to rotate. Never injected pecs cause it freaked me out to stick a needle in my chest.lol

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I guess you could call test suspension tne cause technically it is but usually when someone says tne they are reffering to oil based.

I now people that have said water based test needs to be injected a few times ed.

Again, the crystal size is considered the main determining factor of how fast the Testosterone takes effect.

I've never used it cause its expensive to run 1g every week and risk for infection is higher with water based steroids.

The risk is not higher if you are buying from a good source. The sterility issue only comes up when you are talking about Suspension that hasn't been filtered. A lot of suspension is simply Testosterone crystals floating around in bacteriostatic water. Yes, this method would definitely be unsafe as you couldn't even filter it without the crystals getting caught in the filter.

I can tell you from experience test no ester in oil will work great when injected only once every day and also in oil it is painless. I've heard the same as you that oil slows the absorbtion.

You can inject any TNE once a day with good results. It just depends on how much you care about your hormone levels fluctuating.

I dont use illegal stuff anymore more but I if I remeber right I used a 25g and it wasn't that bad. Used long/short head biceps, one spot on my triceps, and quads so it gave me 8 spots to rotate. Never injected pecs cause it freaked me out to stick a needle in my chest.lol

25g is good, but 29g insulin pins are better in my opinion so long as the length is good enough for the spot you are injecting. I take advantage of any chance I get to reduce muscle tissue scarring.

allen70

Awards
What ever happened to this post? Libertarian, how did the cycle end up? By the time all was said and done did you still feel the same way?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean about feeling the same way?

I ended up deciding not to use it as my "base" for cycles anymore. Even though the injections weren't all that painful, pinning 3x/day got old pretty quick. While on cycle I do 1x pin everyday since I run short esters (Acetate and Propionate), so what I will likely do in the future is just pull some suspension into the same syringe and pin in the morning before my training session. Due to a few complaints about pain (I guess it's hit or miss as far as that goes) my source doesn't carry the 200mg/ml water-based suspension anymore (looks like milk), so from now on I will be using 100mg/ml oil-based which should be even less painful for IM injections.