TT-40/Winny-v...?

Calcutta

Awards
Thinkin of runnin the ACL TT-40 and Tokkyo Winny-v (the preban not the extreme bs), or the TT-40 and ACL HMG (epistane). The main goal is too get as fast as possible while also increasing strength with about 8-10 lbs of solid weight gained, which makes me leans towards the Winny-v more. Any input into which of these stacks would be more effective?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
At that weight:height ratio I'd just try to improve training, diet and sleep. Probably with some creatine and protein along, but defenitily you shouldn't think about PH's now. Wait some time, maybe untill you reach 175lbs, idealy 180, so that you get a solid base and the gains made have a solid ground to grow. Untill then, you'll have a good time to get informed better about cycling, PCT and PH related things ;)

Calcutta

Awards
trust me when i tell you this. Nobody I know works harder in the gym than me. I have been working our for a solid 3 years and used to weigh 120 lbs. Ive taken numerous NOs' and creatines along with a few other PH's(tren,Vns-9/halodrol, which I lost basically all my of gains due to cutting a nerve in my hand and needing surgery the last week of my cycle). I take in about 5 protein shakes everyday along with eating 4-6 meals. I have a very slight frame and I am basically pure muscle with a very fast metabolism. I figured i would get a response like this if someone just looked at my height/weight but that does not always tell the story. Every person has a biological limit as to how big they can grown on their own without PHs'/steroids, and I'm trying to get my natural body weight up by taking a cycle like this. Anyone have any input now after this new information? Oh and I'm actually closer to 5'6" 155. Bench 225x5 squat 315x4

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I'm also a pure ectomorph when it comes to my metabolism: thin frame, high metabolism, and I've also two things to my disadvantage: my height and the fact that even high doses of creatine don't bring me much more than a little strenght with no weight gain. Just for you to see how fast can I lose mass I've stopped with weight training in April 2009 with 182lbs and by the begining of May 2009 I was 168lbs. But when I decided to come back to the gym and hit hard the weights I've run a dirty bulk diet with extremely high calories and I've went from 178lb to 203lbs within a month, then cutted for a week and went to 198/200lbs, so think this could be an advantage;)
With this I've learned that diet is the corner stone of bodybuilding at the same level as training, and for instance you could be taking 5 protein shakes per day, but that's what guy like us should do when cutting, you should trade those shakes for some large dosages of nuts (peanuts is my favourite buker food, I eat about 200gr when I eat a meal of peanuts:thumbsup:) since you can cut that easely. But until you can't gain a good weight without more than creatine, you shouldn't be touching steroids for any purpose, and I know how tempting it could be to a hardgainer just by thinking that running a tren or a SD cycle he could put some more 10 or 15lb of mass.

Calcutta

Awards
I can understand what you are saying but adding fat and and excess weight for me when I'm trying to play sports would not be a good idea. You cant gain weight that fast and get faster let alone maintain your speed on the field. Also having a diet like that would not be good for when when I'm having 2 a days running on the field. I know how to gain weight too; I mean I've put on 35 lbs since I graduated high school. I just started working out fully again for the last 2 months due to surgery on my hand and have gained about 6 lbs back since then, all lean mass. I'm also not going to start the cycle right away though as I'm going to try and gain a few more lbs back for another 2 months or so.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I guess you might be right, and if you really want to use something to achive that, I wouldn't go for tt-40 (wich sounds to be related to testosterone or 1-testosterone) or for winny-v (since it's much weaker than real Winstrol). If I wanted to gain a goog amount of strength, keep lean and gain some mass, perhaps 1,4AD (boldione) - idealy pure boldenone/equipose - combined with winstrol (real, methylated one). And this way, you'll be using steroids more appropriate to what you want;)
Just keep in mind that boldenone or boldione aromatize, so it would be good for you to have an AI on hand, and of course do a proper PCT with a SERM.

Calcutta

Awards
Why not the TT-40? From what I understand it can be used for bulking or cutting. I already have the TT-40 and the Winny-v because I got them at dirt cheap prices from a friend. My friend also has the Tokkyo EQ which is boldenone. Maybe I'll swap him the TT-40 for that as he is planning on running the EQ and ACL HMG. I also feel that the Winny-v is a solid product as I have watched two friends takes ACL's AH-89 which is the exact same thing as Tokkyo Winny-v and both of them had great results.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Just to note, every single "extreme" product from Tokkyo nowdays is plain old DHEA with either caffeine or any other substance, the only thing that changes is the chemical nomenclature of DHEA and the other substance.
And about the choice of bold over 1-AD or 1-T is simple: bold as the advantage to increase white blood cells count in your blood, which helps in terms of how much oxygen is transported and, consequently, increases your endurance.
Also, I'm talking about the real deal winstrol, not the PH, because from what I've read here the results vary largely from individual to individual, from just simple hardning effect to leaning, leaning and adding some 2lbs of pure mass. So I guess the real winstrol would give more acurate results;)
And those Tokkyo products... a company wich changes what its products have in their composition and keep the same name I guess it isn't reliable.

Calcutta

Awards
Ya I have the preban Winny-v, the real PH not the extreme bs. I know all of their new products are bs, But I witnessed a friend who took the old Tokkyo Tren and had amazing results so I figure the Winny-v will be straight up, hopefully! And ya the real deal winstrol would be nice, but I just don't feel like trying to find a reliable place to get it and Im not into the whole needle idea. I know they have winny tabs too but If i'm going to take a tab i think the PH Winny would be almost as effective. Thx for the insight about the Bold though. Seriously thinking about swapping out the TT-40 for the Bold for the endurance reason you just stated. And, the TT-40 has to go through 2 conversions to reach its target 1-Test. The max dosing it says to use on the bottle is 210 mg, but I think that it might need almost double that dose to be effective. Maybe not though but I havent been able to find enough reviews on it to be sure about it.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
If you think that the Winny-v would be almost as effective as Winstrol tabs, just forget about that. If so, why didn't other prostanzolol products aren't that popular? They even are scored below the Furazabol PH (furazadrol)! Just think about this: prostanzolol isn't methylated as stanzolol (winstrol) is, with the excuse that is a way to turn it saffer, but for you to get real world results you'll need to high dose it, in such a way that its "safeness" is gone, and puts it to the level of the winstrol, wich by the way as assured higher oral bioavalability due to it's 17a methylation. If I were you I'd go with some 40 or 50mg of winstrol in stead of the 300mg of prostanzolol that you'll need to see any real world effects, and this way you'll be chosing something that you know what to expect from in stead of a "so called winstrol PH" which you don't have a clue how is your body going to respond to it.
About the 1-AD (1-androsterone), check the for the 1-AD product from Advanced Muscle Science, it's the same thing and has alot of reviews;)
Also keep in mind that Bold (either boldione and boldenone) will take some time to kick in, if I remember well I guess it takes about 4 or 5 weeks to kick in, during wich you could use it stacked with Winstrol just to give a little kick start. Of course boldione you'll have to dose it pretty high, I guess the sweet spot is around 600-800mg per day, spread in separated doses through the day. About the AI needed due to the fact that bold aromatise, I'm not sure about the so proclaimed AI properties of winstrol, but if were you, I'd keep an AI on hand just in case;)
One more thing: I haven't yet cycled any PH or AAS, so every single advice I'm giving to you is based on what I've read here and there, not from experience:)

Calcutta

Awards
2 years ago I stacked Tren/AH-89 (winny PH) and gained 15 lbs, kept about 10-12, gained considerable amount of stregnth and got fast as hell. Hoping the same will happen with this cycle as i felt the products responded well to my body. I don't really want to go through the hassle of tryin to find a reliable source to get the real deal as I have heard lots of stories about people getting ripped off. I fell that the PH's will work good enough for me. Again, the whole goal of the cycle is to gain considerable strength and speed with about 5-8 lbs of mass gained max.I know Winny is one of the weakest PH's but Im not worried about getting super huge or anything. Im not doing this for bodybuilding, but just to make me a better athlete. I don't want to get too bulky and lose all my quickness. Again, i know alot of good friends who have taken these exact same PH's and I watched all of them with my own eyes have great results. Such good results that its not worth it to me getting rid of the stuff that i already have, which i got for dirt cheap, and try to find the real deal. Appreciate the input though. I will be taking Nolva though for PCT as I feel a SERM is def the best way to go, along with Activate extreme. Hopefully ill find a reliable source for this as I've heard of scams buying the research Nolva too. Anyone Know of any reliable sources? PM please if so. Also trying to decide whether or not to take the liquid form or tabs. Im thinking the liquid form would be the most effective/ easiest way to take it too. Anyone have some input about the Nolva?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11