Which would be better ........
- 04-02-2004, 11:38 AM
- 04-02-2004, 12:10 PM
You can't use just DMSO for a transdermal, you'd have to mix it at about 10% with a gel or make your own.
The transport matrix is a good product, I just bought a few bottles. I prefer t-gel as its easier to apply & get off your hands, quality & absorption are probably very similar.
- 04-02-2004, 12:13 PM
04-02-2004, 12:20 PM
No, I just got it. I'm pretty sure its the same as Avant/Dermabolics. It has the same ingredients, same smell/feel, & same bottles. I've used avant's gel before, its good quality.
04-02-2004, 12:22 PM
the ingredients are similar to Dermabolics
Derma - Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ocytl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene.
BSL - Isopropyl alcohol, proplylene glycol. Octyl salicylate, d-limone, oleic acid, linoleic acid, glycerol, carbomer.
maybe BSL is using Avants formula since the carbomer is in there...?
04-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Longdog
Thank you sir. They got some great deals going on over at BSL right now. May be a good idea to check it out since PN is out of stock
04-03-2004, 08:22 AM
Thanks guys. The quality and absorption was what I needed more info on.
I think I'll have to grab me a few bottles.
Similar Forum Threads
- By manup in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 04:43 PM
- By raal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 02:33 PM
- By mark118 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-08-2009, 04:27 AM
- By ryaroberts in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 11-08-2008, 12:23 AM
- By xandelupo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-12-2007, 06:19 PM