Which would be better ........
- 04-02-2004, 10:38 AM
- 04-02-2004, 11:10 AM
You can't use just DMSO for a transdermal, you'd have to mix it at about 10% with a gel or make your own.
The transport matrix is a good product, I just bought a few bottles. I prefer t-gel as its easier to apply & get off your hands, quality & absorption are probably very similar.
04-02-2004, 11:13 AM
04-02-2004, 11:20 AM
No, I just got it. I'm pretty sure its the same as Avant/Dermabolics. It has the same ingredients, same smell/feel, & same bottles. I've used avant's gel before, its good quality.
04-02-2004, 11:22 AM
the ingredients are similar to Dermabolics
Derma - Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ocytl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene.
BSL - Isopropyl alcohol, proplylene glycol. Octyl salicylate, d-limone, oleic acid, linoleic acid, glycerol, carbomer.
maybe BSL is using Avants formula since the carbomer is in there...?
04-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Longdog
Thank you sir. They got some great deals going on over at BSL right now. May be a good idea to check it out since PN is out of stock
04-03-2004, 07:22 AM
Thanks guys. The quality and absorption was what I needed more info on.
I think I'll have to grab me a few bottles.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WeizenHeimer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 01:49 PM
- By manup in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:24 PM
- By manup in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:43 PM
- By raal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 01:33 PM
- By mark118 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-08-2009, 03:27 AM