1. help with stack options!

Ok.. this was the 8 week cycle I HAD been planning on running:

week 1-8: 4ad
    week 4-8: m1t
    week 1-2: clen/t3/yohimbine
    week 3-4: eca/t3/yohimbine
    week 5-6: clen/t3/yohimbine
    week 7-8: eca/yohimbine

My problem is that I have bene waiting to order the T-gel at PN as they are out of stock and no real word as to when they will be IN stock. I prefer to buy Chemo's product above all others.

So, with no T-gel.... I want to run a quick 4 week'er again of just m-1-t (did that beginning of year with decent results).

I have on hand:

m1t
    clen
    T3
    yohimbine
    Usnic Acid

I could run the m1t for 4 weeks and alternate every two weeks CLEN/T3/YOHIMBINE - ECA/T3/YOHIMBINE

If I wanted to use the Usnic Acid... where could I place it in my stack or can I even do that?

Thanks all!

Appreciate any comments.

---
    Aaron

2. Hold the usnic acid till after pct its supposed to put stress on your liver and your liver will have enough of that with the m1t
    •   

3. Damn dude that is a pretty raw stack. Are you a competitive bodybuilder or what? It sounds like you are trying to lean out, but that is a heavy load of some strong compounds. I would advise againt T3 and the use of usnic acid should be avoided at all costs IMO especially while using a methylated compound such as m1t. I know this sounds preachy, but I'm sure you could achieve great results through a strict cardio and nutrition regimen alone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help With Stack
    By j0sh710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 06:52 PM
  2. Help with Stack: 3XF/1ActivaTe/1Ebol or 3XF/2ActivaTe
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 01:19 AM
  3. Help With Stack!! Thanks!!
    By animalkrack3r in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0