HDrol cycle with existing gyno, advice please

1. HDrol cycle with existing gyno, advice please

Hi Guys,

Im about to start a Hdrol cycle either 4 or 5 weeks at 75/75/75/75/75 , I have unnoticable very small gyno in right nipple from an Epidrol cycle, where I ran ATD as PTC, which obviously cause an estro rebound when coming off...

I am currently tapering down off letro (unsuccesful at killing the gyno) to 0.5mg/EOD, and my questions are as follows:

Should I just run the cycle now whilst tapering of Letro and just do a full Nolva PCT...

Or should I run the nolva for letro estrogen rebound, and then start cycle in a month or so?

Any advice whislt running this cycle with small gyno to make sure gyno doesnt get worse?

2. what was the highest dose u ran letro? sounds like its bunk letro or ur having prolactin issues where letro wont work.
    •   

3. It was 2.5mg the highest i ran, and i ran this for 3 weeks, totally killed my sex drive.. did nothing for the gyno which i only noticed 3 months ago (took a while to source letro),..

My gyno right now is tiny, unnotivable, so i wanna run a cycle without making it worse, any advice?

And isnt sorting out prolactin gyno really hard? (harsh drugs) tbh Id rather not totally **** my body up for the sake fo being able to run a hdrol cycle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 08:51 PM
  2. Test e and dbol cycle with pre-existing gyno
    By ThePrince14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 01:48 PM
  3. Letro during cycle to reverse pre-existing gyno?
    By Dchristo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:44 AM
  4. Nolva or Rebound during cycle for existing gyno
    By Viper21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 09:10 PM