Starting dbol only cycle need help/advise

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Alright, first of all don't bother replying if you going to say I will lose all my gains after I'm off. I have done slot of reading and talking to people and have herd you can keep solid gains from a dbol only cycle as long as you have a proper diet plan and good pct. So I figured I'd give it a shot. Does anyone have suggestions as to what pct products I should use? I'm planning on running it for 6 weeks I'm 22 174pounds 5 11' after I'm off I'm going to wait 6 weeks plus however long my pct is before I start a test cyp cycle. Thanks in advance for the help.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're too small to already be using AAS and why are you choosing dbol when you have access to test?

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Should I just screw the dbol and use the test? How much bigger should I be before I start?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
There is no set rule to how big you should be. People generally discourage folks from using AAS "too early" for a couple main reasons:

If you've packed on a good amount of mass "naturally", that shows that you know how to train and eat properly. This means you are MUCH less likely to lose most if not all your gains shortly after the cycle.

Also, when you first start lifting, gains typically come much easier than they will later. If you're still in this "honeymoon period", it isn't usually worth it to be dealing with all the risks and side effects that come along with AAS use.

Other than that, people just like to tell others that they're "too small" because it makes them feel macho and AAS users on the internet are typically elitist a**holes who think only "certain" people are "qualified" to use AAS.

As for your PCT, you'd just use a "standard" protocol. A dianabol solo cycle isn't going to require anything special. If you don't know what I mean when I talk about a "standard" PCT, then you really haven't even scratched the surface on the research you need to do first. I'm guessing this might be the case given the vagueness of your question - when people have done research they typically will post the cycle that they came up with themselves based on their research and are looking for helpful critiques.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
There is no set rule to how big you should be. People generally discourage folks from using AAS "too early" for a couple main reasons:

If you've packed on a good amount of mass "naturally", that shows that you know how to train and eat properly. This means you are MUCH less likely to lose most if not all your gains shortly after the cycle.

Also, when you first start lifting, gains typically come much easier than they will later. If you're still in this "honeymoon period", it isn't usually worth it to be dealing with all the risks and side effects that come along with AAS use.

Other than that, people just like to tell others that they're "too small" because it makes them feel macho and AAS users on the internet are typically elitist a**holes who think only "certain" people are "qualified" to use AAS.

As for your PCT, you'd just use a "standard" protocol. A dianabol solo cycle isn't going to require anything special. If you don't know what I mean when I talk about a "standard" PCT, then you really haven't even scratched the surface on the research you need to do first. I'm guessing this might be the case given the vagueness of your question - when people have done research they typically will post the cycle that they came up with themselves based on their research and are looking for helpful critiques.
Good post

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
use the dbol to kick start the test cycle, u will keep even more of your gains off dbol that way. Remember to use an AI on cycle like anastrozole. If ur running for 6 weeks i wouldnt go too much over 30mg a day. Hepatoxicity with dbol is a dose respondent curve.

My suggestion, get all the **** ready at once and run them simultaneously, u will gain more from the both rather than one at a time.

If ur going to do a dbol only i would suggest nolva, if adding it to test i would use clomid, remember to use hcg on cycle.

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Wow alright thanks for the info guys I'll do more research before I start thanks

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Because a 6 week cycle isnt a ton of suppression that testicular atrophe will be that much of a problem and dbol and gyno can go hand in hand depending on the persons individual response to it. Nolva is better than clomid at preventing gyno thru PCT.

The clomid for test is better at bringing the testosterone and spermogensis back up to normal thus increaseing the mass of testicles better. The longer you are on cycle (i am assuming if using test it will be at least a 10 week cycle) the harder it is to come back to normal, thus i would use something more potent in the testosterone stimuation area and getting balls back to size and working.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Should I just screw the dbol and use the test? How much bigger should I be before I start?
youll gain off dbol but youre gonna lose tons in pct IMO.

run alongside a test base and your gains will stick around, assuming your PCT is good ;)

pinning isnt bad as you may think, its all in your head.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
agreed after you do the first one you really dont mind it anymore. Just remember to aspirate.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established

completely agree.