Question about E-pol.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
So I bought some E-pol for $36 today and I'm pretty excited because I haven't taken any ph for two years. I need to know when I should take it and what should I take it with if I work out at 6:00 in the morning.The label says to take it before first carb meal of the day and one immediately after workout in conjunction with a high glycemic carb shake. I don't think if I took it with my first meal and right after I workout that it would be spaced out enough. I need some advice here please.

brandon615

Awards
Im actually on E-pol right now. I gained eleven pounds in the first two weeks. But as far as dosing i try and space mine out. For me that means waking up around seven, taking one and then around four workout and take one right after. If i were you i would workout and then take it with my post meal shake. then eight hours later take it again. Whatever you do, do not take past five at the latest. I freakin took it at six one night and had the worst indigestion ive ever had. It kept me up for two hours and every time i burped i tasted cinnamon.

jack98

Awards
Im actually on E-pol right now. I gained eleven pounds in the first two weeks. But as far as dosing i try and space mine out. For me that means waking up around seven, taking one and then around four workout and take one right after. If i were you i would workout and then take it with my post meal shake. then eight hours later take it again. Whatever you do, do not take past five at the latest. I freakin took it at six one night and had the worst indigestion ive ever had. It kept me up for two hours and every time i burped i tasted cinnamon.
is epol superdrol plus tren?

wouldnt you need to take 3 a day to get a worthwhile amount of tren?

brandon615

Awards
yeah its an estra 4 (tren) superdrol stack. And yeh 90mg of tren would probably be better but your getttin freakin 30mg of super?!? imo you should buy another tren product dose it to where your gettin 15 of super (1 epol) and 90-120 of tren.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. I am gonna take it right after I workout in the morning. I will be taking one scoop of jacked first thing, intra aid during, matrix by syntrax post which is a whey, egg albumin, casein blend, and then an hour later breakfast with a multi and fish oils, and super cissus rx. I think I'm gonna run this at one pill for the first month and after pct take it stacked with something like halovar. You guys think I'm missing anything.

brandon615

Awards
I would make sure to include some carbs in your shake when you dose with the e-pol. ha maybe you do i just missed it