Epistane/Havoc Shelf Life?

C

CombatTested

Awards
Ive recently read that the shelf life on epistane/havoc is about 6 months...I have a bottle that I baught about last March or April I cant remember does this mean it is no good? Or is that 6 month just an average? If i use it will it still be potent and affective?

A

alexx33

Awards
Ive recently read that the shelf life on epistane/havoc is about 6 months...I have a bottle that I baught about last March or April I cant remember does this mean it is no good? Or is that 6 month just an average? If i use it will it still be potent and affective?
keep them stored in a cool, dark, dry, place. your closet is your best bet and as for 6 months, that's totally false.

T

thebizzle

Awards
thank you for replying and as bieng totally false here is where i got that information ... take a look at it and let me know what you think?
its false. there was something along time ago about something in regards to it being 6 months(not the shelf life), and as with many anecdotal stories and personal accounts, as this was passed around it turned into epi only haveing a 6 month shelf life.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
I agree...I have read so many BS reports that it degrades by six months. There are dozens of people who have run epi that was stored for a long time and they had excellent results.

S

Steveee

Awards
Your good for 2 years if you store it properly