H-drol pct

lift4life17

Awards
I have inhibit-e, reduce xt, and AMS's Clomidex for my pct. Is this sufficient for a 50-75-75-75-75-75 run of H-drol?

cavtrooper96

Awards
I have inhibit-e, reduce xt, and AMS's Clomidex for my pct. Is this sufficient for a 50-75-75-75-75-75 run of H-drol?
It could be. I personally would go with a SERM. If I had to do OTC I would do reversitol, lean xtreme, hypertest. Then I would taper down the last week. Just me though.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
It could be. I personally would go with a SERM. If I had to do OTC I would do reversitol, lean xtreme, hypertest. Then I would taper down the last week. Just me though.
6 week run of H Drol is what im doing now. I'm using a Serm (Nolva) at 20/20/10/10 then at week 3 of PCT im using AI's PCS. Ive heard alot of people say 6 weeks of HDrol better be safe and use a SERM.

thebizzle

Awards
every steroid will supress your test production to nearly nothing, so the best bet is always a serm since it will help get your test production back faster, prevent estrogen rebound, and apparently nolva has positive effects on the liver...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^^, but I also believe that Hdrol is light enough for you to recover just fine with OTC. I like what cavtrooper outlined but I also like 6-OXO and BioForge.

thebear045

Awards
I don't mean to thread jack, but I also had a question about h drol pct. I start my cycle in 2 days, and I went the safe route and bought a bottle of clomid. What dosage should I run it for a 5 week cycle

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
I don't mean to thread jack, but I also had a question about h drol pct. I start my cycle in 2 days, and I went the safe route and bought a bottle of clomid. What dosage should I run it for a 5 week cycle
25/25/25/25

dusty

dusty

Awards
i went 50/50/75/75 with a hdrol cycle and used inhibit e and reduce xt. i could tell at the end of the cycle my test levels were a little suppressed and after pct i felt like i recovered very well.