furuza vs. Xtren: which one?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
having second thoughts about running pheraplex again after reading about possible heart issues from it when running back to back cycles and so thinking of replacing the phera with an epistane/xtren stack.

So i'm looking at doing an epistane and xtren stack with mdrol pulse for 6 weeks, but haven't tried or heard much about furuza although I see it is not methyl, thinking about replacing the xtren with it.

anyone tried both of them? which one was better and why?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you dont get the sides from the dienolone precursor, well, that is the better of the two. but if you are prone to sides, like I am, furaza will be the best option.

if you dont know, you can either just go with the fura dosed at 300-600mg e/d to be safe, and have no worries about sides.

or you can risk it, and go with the tren dosed at 90mg e/d, and possibly if your lucky have no sides, then enjoy the awsome gains from it.

or, you can have both on hand, then start the tren out at 90+mg and if you dont get sides, just keep it, but if you do, stop using it and use the fura, and it will also help to get rid of any gyno that may have started from the tren. (dienolone precursor)

i've used both, and tren is def the stronger, better of the two. in the weeks i use it I saw some nice fat loss, and muscle harding. but then I also had my gyno flare up like somone was feeding it some growth formula. I stopped using it and began using fura.

good compound, dry, no sides. dryier than epi. but needed to dose it at 300mg, and if i had enough, i would of doulbled it. slow gains, nice hardening effect.