Stacking H-Drol?

808Warrior

Awards
Hey..im running a 50/75/75/75/75/75 cycle of h-drol..with 4 weeks of nolva after.what should i stack on and/or post cycle? im lookin to get a little bigger, cut fat but mainly to get stronger. maybe epistane?

A

alexx33

Awards
Hey..im running a 50/75/75/75/75/75 cycle of h-drol..with 4 weeks of nolva after.what should i stack on and/or post cycle? im lookin to get a little bigger, cut fat but mainly to get stronger. maybe epistane?
what have you cycled before?

if it's your first cycle i would just stick with the hdrol.

what do you have for PCT??

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i would not stack hdrol with epi ...... Just run your cycle and finish then pct then in a few months time maybe go ahead with an Epi cycle which might yeild better results.

If your new to the ph / steroid use you should not stack.... everyones body reacts to different compounds.

At least when you cycle 1 you can see how its going.

808Warrior

Awards
what have you cycled before?

if it's your first cycle i would just stick with the hdrol.

what do you have for PCT??

i did LG trifecta stack...then a little while ago hdrol for at 50mgs for 4 weeks.

for PCT im desperatly trying to get a decent priced nolva source that can ship to hawaii.

A

alexx33

Awards
i did LG trifecta stack...then a little while ago hdrol for at 50mgs for 4 weeks.

for PCT im desperatly trying to get a decent priced nolva source that can ship to hawaii.

i would run the hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75, that's 6 weeks right there. if you want, you could stack a tren clone with it, 90mg for 6 weeks as well. that would be a great stack for lean body mass and decent muscle gains along with strength.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
i would run the hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75, that's 6 weeks right there. if you want, you could stack a tren clone with it, 90mg for 6 weeks as well. that would be a great stack for lean body mass and decent muscle gains along with strength.
X2 if this wasn't his "first" cycle.. I wouldn't mess with tren and h-drol on cycle #1