Arimidex vs 6-OXO?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Both are aromatase inhibitors - Im assuming the arimadex is more effective. My last cycle (a while ago) I used 6-OXO and Nolva together and it was very effective. Would using Arimidex in this combo be even better, in terms of estrogen suppression?

BigV

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried Idex+Nolva after a 1-test/4ad+m-1-t. Didn't seem to help much over straight nolva. If I remember correctly PA's small study showed 6oxo did not drive estradiol levels down although it was an AI.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You can use them during your cycle if needed, but I wouldn't use Arimidex post cycle since it won't restore natty test levels.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-oxo is more of a suicide inhibitor.

As far as which works better nobody knows as there hasn't been any clinical studies (in terms of the medical community) on 6-oxo so its almost impossible to say which one is better. I would think Arimidex is more potent though because it seems to suppress plasma estrogen more than 6-oxo but how this would effect PCT nobody knows.

If you want to look at it from a purely philosophical standpoint, if 6-oxo was that potent it would be used along with Dex, Letro, and Exemestane in the treatment of breast cancer. It could also show you the fact that you don't need to drive estrogen into the ground to stimulate Testosterone production (as 6-oxo has shown in normal men).

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use them during your cycle if needed, but I wouldn't use Arimidex post cycle since it won't restore natty test levels.
It probably will but whether that will fully restore the HTPA is still unknown, along with the long term side effects. I don't see a reaosn why it wouldn't though but in my case I would use what I know works in hypogonadal men.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I guess ill just stick with what I used the first time - why mess with a winning formula?