M1T shutdown

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok, last week (11 days ago) I dropped the tren out of my cycle and replaced it with M1T. This equates to 15mg ed of MIT with 50mg prop ed and 600mg of EQ. The MIT was mixed with the prop at 100/30 ratio so it was a ½ CC shot ed. This IS NOT PLEASANT to shoot even cut with EQ. On top of that it made me sick (or I felt bad and slept almost all day) and actually got a slight fever. I don’t really know how the pumps were because didn’t make it to the gym for the first 5 days. (and felt terrible when I did go). I am not sure if this was a result of trying to shoot it or what but it is clear this wasn’t working for me. To add injury to insult the M1T has successfully done what tren and deca couldn’t do together, shut the boys down and make them hide And it only took 11 days. So I am dropping the M1T and adding the fina back as soon as the HCG gets here. (I will be running it for the rest of the cycle) I may give this stuff one more try before its all said and done but not this cycle.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro did you inject m1t. If you did why?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, I guess I dont need to ask.
Was everything sterile? You shouldnt have gotten sick just from injecting the M1T, if it was sterile. But you shouldnt have injected it in the first place.
If anyone happens to have the Vida text on hand they can post what was found in certain studies about injections of a 17aa compound. Its in the beginning parts of the book where he's referencing other people's studies and going into detail about the different effects that modifing the compounds makeup has. It says something along the line of that it was reported that the values of certain injected (sub-q) 17aa compounds had a much lower range of value (I remember something like as low as 30-70% bioavailabilty, I think.) compared to taken orally. Ill try and post the actual page that he states this when I get home. It says what compound was tested and what others should follow this trend. Beats the hell out of me why this would be but thats what it says. I just reread the thing again for the 3rd time trying to find some info that may help with the Mdien problems everyones having.

db

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That is the question of the day.
For the hell of it basically. :D

Actually just to try it out and see if I could. This was an experiment guys. As far as getting ill the conversion was flawless and easy. (I even tried refiltering and baking after the first painful shots). I suspect that my reaction was a combination of the sides of the M1T and the irritation from taking it IM. The effect was not unlike the test flu (I have only gotten it once by taking too much prop 350mg e3d). The shutdown part is what has made me sour, just when I was thinking that I just about immune to it. I will probably try the M1T (orally this time) at a latter date but will have HCG on hand.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The size of testes is not an accurate measurement of how much you are shutdown. I can almost guarantee you were just as shutdown with tren as you are with M1T. The reduction of size takes time and its different for everyone. I'd say its more coincidence than anything else, unless your other gear was fake.

I know some people that haven't had atrophy for years yet all of a sudden it happened on fairly weak substances (Var and Primo).

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It says something along the line of that it was reported that the values of certain injected (sub-q) 17aa compounds had a much lower range of value (I remember something like as low as 30-70% bioavailabilty, I think.) compared to taken orally.
db
Because Sub'Q injections are not the same as IM injections. In fact some peptides (insulin, GH) has been shown to have a higher absortion rate than IM injections. So this is probably the case when comparing a substance made for oral consumption and you inject it Sub'Q.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Here a close relative to methyl-dien. Note the different ratios for oral and sub-q injects. It actually metions M-dien towards the end of the statement (N-96).

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The size of testes is not an accurate measurement of how much you are shutdown. I can almost guarantee you were just as shutdown with tren as you are with M1T. The reduction of size takes time and its different for everyone. I'd say its more coincidence than anything else, unless your other gear was fake.

I know some people that haven't had atrophy for years yet all of a sudden it happened on fairly weak substances (Var and Primo).
Its not so much the size (I couldn't really tell for sure to be truthful) but the sudden disappearance of sex drive and the boys newfound inability to drop (almost like I was in cold water) I agree that it might have been a matter of time before the fina did me in or that I was pushing my luck with the fina only I did awhile back (no noticeable shutdown, high sex drive that fina gives me) but it seams more than coincidence to have it happen now that switch to the M1T like that. What I may do in the future is try it again at the beginning of a cycle and see how it affects me.

BTW, I know the gear was not fake because I made it from the same powders as before. While the powder is about a year old I don't think that it should make any real differnce.

SteelersFan

Awards
Why not shoot 1-test? the methyl group of the m-1-t is there to prevent breakdown of the substance by the liver when taken orally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
BigKrabbe Anabolics 25
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 11