H-drol - sweating like a pig

  1. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    15.99%

    Question H-drol - sweating like a pig


    Does anyone else sweat like crazy when they are taking H-drol? My blood pressure is fine, but for some reason I sweat all day long while I am on this stuff.

  2. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    32.66%

    I've had it with other phs. I wouldn't worry about it not a big deal
  3. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    common with all steroids, not a big deal
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    15.99%

    Thanks guys for the quick response. I wasn't too worried, just curious if other people experienced the same symptoms. It's good to know I am not the only one!
  5. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

    Are you doing the mdrol pulse with this like you had planned?
  6. New Member
    Lou villian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    39.92%

    Im on my 3rd week of 50/75/75/75/75/100 and i am sweating as well. Its a good feeling though because i feel its because im working harder then ever i just dont stop. Whats your PCT like? Im using Nolva pills at 20/20/10/10 and starting 3rd week of PCT using AI's PCS weeks 3,4,5,6. I used PCS only my last run but thought i would do it the right way this time with a SERM.
  7. New Member
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.66%

    sweating is common for alot of people, no worries
  8. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2718
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%

    just make sure you drink plenty of water to keep your fluids up as your be losing alot from the sweating, take care.
  9. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    15.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    Are you doing the mdrol pulse with this like you had planned?
    No,I decided against it this time. Even though it's the winter I wanted to just run a recomp this time. I am going to save the M-drol pulse stacked with H-drol for my next bulk. Either way, I can't wait to try it out!

    On a side note, the only reason I decided against it is b/c I have to eat a ton of carbs due to the glycogen storage otherwise I feel really lethargic. My body needs it with mdrol otherwise I feel like I want to throw up after I workout. With that being said I am better of bulking and not recomping with Mdrol.
  10. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    15.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Im on my 3rd week of 50/75/75/75/75/100 and i am sweating as well. Its a good feeling though because i feel its because im working harder then ever i just dont stop. Whats your PCT like? Im using Nolva pills at 20/20/10/10 and starting 3rd week of PCT using AI's PCS weeks 3,4,5,6. I used PCS only my last run but thought i would do it the right way this time with a SERM.
    LOL, yeah it does feel good while I am at the gym. The only downside is I want to change my t-shirt halfway through the workday.

    My PCT will consist of Nolva 20/20/10/10, too. I will also incorporate CEL PCT Assist and Suppress C into my 3rd week of PCT.

    Smart move...better safe than sorry...I am a firm believer in SERM's even for mild stuff like Bold or H-drol!
  11. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    15.99%

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Im on my 3rd week of 50/75/75/75/75/100 and i am sweating as well. Its a good feeling though because i feel its because im working harder then ever i just dont stop. Whats your PCT like? Im using Nolva pills at 20/20/10/10 and starting 3rd week of PCT using AI's PCS weeks 3,4,5,6. I used PCS only my last run but thought i would do it the right way this time with a SERM.
    Not that I advocate the use of strictly OTC PCT, but how did you recover just using PCS last time???
  12. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

    just curious are you prone to hairloss?
  13. New Member
    Lou villian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    39.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by De Santo View Post
    Not that I advocate the use of strictly OTC PCT, but how did you recover just using PCS last time???
    I did OK. I did lose some of my gains but it wasn't a well thought out cycle on my behalf IMO. I went 50/50/75/75/75 but panicked week 5 because well it was my first run with anything i was so paranoid of the dreaded Gyno i googled myself into fear and actually convinced myself i had it. Just for the record i didn't(Go Figure right? LOL)But i did recover just fine had bloodwork performed 1 week after cycle and 1 week after PCT and all was perfectly Normal.

    I did preload with Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berry my first go and went 4 weeks and a day into HDrol basically quit when i was really feeling it kick in. Went straight into PCS for 4 weeks had blood work done and recovered fine.

    Just so everyone knows i feel blood test are crucial. Reason being is I do have MS (Multible Sclerosis) I talk with my doctor he knows what i do he knows of the H Drol Purpose and Chemical composition. He is very up front with me on everything and honestly all my blood work has been fine. This is my second run with H Drol (With Doctor approval) This time i went with 2 Tubs of AI's Orange Cycle support (Preloaded 2 weeks in advance) then started the H drol week 3 50/75/75/75/75/100 as long as my blood work is ok i will go with 100 and my body feels up to it the last week. Then I will start Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and then throw in AI's PCS at week 3 of PCT. I dont have high Blood Pressure or Any Liver Issues due to my illness.

    I know alot of people cant get the blood test regular like myself but it's just a little better to know your body is doing Ok. I will say this though Preloading the right way and using the cycle support and the staples durring my cycle have been much improved. I feel better, getting stronger and not as lethargic as i was my first go. I ignored a lot of peoples ideas on here thinking it was a gimmick to spend more money on products that probablly do nothing. Well they knew what they were saying a well thought out cycle goes a long way 100%

    Good Luck on your Brother
  14. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    15.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    just curious are you prone to hairloss?
    Yes, but I use Nizoral EOD and Rogaine 5% in the morning and evening.
  15. New Member
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    15.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    I did OK. I did lose some of my gains but it wasn't a well thought out cycle on my behalf IMO. I went 50/50/75/75/75 but panicked week 5 because well it was my first run with anything i was so paranoid of the dreaded Gyno i googled myself into fear and actually convinced myself i had it. Just for the record i didn't(Go Figure right? LOL)But i did recover just fine had bloodwork performed 1 week after cycle and 1 week after PCT and all was perfectly Normal.

    I did preload with Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berry my first go and went 4 weeks and a day into HDrol basically quit when i was really feeling it kick in. Went straight into PCS for 4 weeks had blood work done and recovered fine.

    Just so everyone knows i feel blood test are crucial. Reason being is I do have MS (Multible Sclerosis) I talk with my doctor he knows what i do he knows of the H Drol Purpose and Chemical composition. He is very up front with me on everything and honestly all my blood work has been fine. This is my second run with H Drol (With Doctor approval) This time i went with 2 Tubs of AI's Orange Cycle support (Preloaded 2 weeks in advance) then started the H drol week 3 50/75/75/75/75/100 as long as my blood work is ok i will go with 100 and my body feels up to it the last week. Then I will start Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and then throw in AI's PCS at week 3 of PCT. I dont have high Blood Pressure or Any Liver Issues due to my illness.

    I know alot of people cant get the blood test regular like myself but it's just a little better to know your body is doing Ok. I will say this though Preloading the right way and using the cycle support and the staples durring my cycle have been much improved. I feel better, getting stronger and not as lethargic as i was my first go. I ignored a lot of peoples ideas on here thinking it was a gimmick to spend more money on products that probablly do nothing. Well they knew what they were saying a well thought out cycle goes a long way 100%

    Good Luck on your Brother
    Thanks man! I'm glad to hear you recovered properly. I agree...blood tests are crucial and if you don't have insurance, but have the cash, people can get a comprehensive test done for $75-150. Someone posted some listings a few days ago. Thank god I have amazing insurance coverage so I am able to get everything done for a minimal copay!

    Oh, I am sorry to hear you have MS! Hopefully they will find a cure in the near future and it's great that you have a supportive doctor.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. sweating ALOT!
    By vette00 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 01:59 PM
  2. Sweating while on cycle
    By extrememuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 09:33 PM
  3. Sweating on Drive/RPM
    By jnoodles in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 05:57 AM
  4. Sweating on igf-1
    By wideguy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 09:18 PM
  5. sweating and trans. PH's.....
    By sepheus61 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in