H-drol - sweating like a pig

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Does anyone else sweat like crazy when they are taking H-drol? My blood pressure is fine, but for some reason I sweat all day long while I am on this stuff.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I've had it with other phs. I wouldn't worry about it not a big deal

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
common with all steroids, not a big deal

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Thanks guys for the quick response. I wasn't too worried, just curious if other people experienced the same symptoms. It's good to know I am not the only one!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you doing the mdrol pulse with this like you had planned?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 3rd week of 50/75/75/75/75/100 and i am sweating as well. Its a good feeling though because i feel its because im working harder then ever i just dont stop. Whats your PCT like? Im using Nolva pills at 20/20/10/10 and starting 3rd week of PCT using AI's PCS weeks 3,4,5,6. I used PCS only my last run but thought i would do it the right way this time with a SERM.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
just make sure you drink plenty of water to keep your fluids up as your be losing alot from the sweating, take care.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Are you doing the mdrol pulse with this like you had planned?
No,I decided against it this time. Even though it's the winter I wanted to just run a recomp this time. I am going to save the M-drol pulse stacked with H-drol for my next bulk. Either way, I can't wait to try it out!

On a side note, the only reason I decided against it is b/c I have to eat a ton of carbs due to the glycogen storage otherwise I feel really lethargic. My body needs it with mdrol otherwise I feel like I want to throw up after I workout. With that being said I am better of bulking and not recomping with Mdrol.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Im on my 3rd week of 50/75/75/75/75/100 and i am sweating as well. Its a good feeling though because i feel its because im working harder then ever i just dont stop. Whats your PCT like? Im using Nolva pills at 20/20/10/10 and starting 3rd week of PCT using AI's PCS weeks 3,4,5,6. I used PCS only my last run but thought i would do it the right way this time with a SERM.
LOL, yeah it does feel good while I am at the gym. The only downside is I want to change my t-shirt halfway through the workday.

My PCT will consist of Nolva 20/20/10/10, too. I will also incorporate CEL PCT Assist and Suppress C into my 3rd week of PCT.

Smart move...better safe than sorry...I am a firm believer in SERM's even for mild stuff like Bold or H-drol!

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Not that I advocate the use of strictly OTC PCT, but how did you recover just using PCS last time???

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Not that I advocate the use of strictly OTC PCT, but how did you recover just using PCS last time???
I did OK. I did lose some of my gains but it wasn't a well thought out cycle on my behalf IMO. I went 50/50/75/75/75 but panicked week 5 because well it was my first run with anything i was so paranoid of the dreaded Gyno i googled myself into fear and actually convinced myself i had it. Just for the record i didn't(Go Figure right? LOL)But i did recover just fine had bloodwork performed 1 week after cycle and 1 week after PCT and all was perfectly Normal.

I did preload with Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berry my first go and went 4 weeks and a day into HDrol basically quit when i was really feeling it kick in. Went straight into PCS for 4 weeks had blood work done and recovered fine.

Just so everyone knows i feel blood test are crucial. Reason being is I do have MS (Multible Sclerosis) I talk with my doctor he knows what i do he knows of the H Drol Purpose and Chemical composition. He is very up front with me on everything and honestly all my blood work has been fine. This is my second run with H Drol (With Doctor approval) This time i went with 2 Tubs of AI's Orange Cycle support (Preloaded 2 weeks in advance) then started the H drol week 3 50/75/75/75/75/100 as long as my blood work is ok i will go with 100 and my body feels up to it the last week. Then I will start Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and then throw in AI's PCS at week 3 of PCT. I dont have high Blood Pressure or Any Liver Issues due to my illness.

I know alot of people cant get the blood test regular like myself but it's just a little better to know your body is doing Ok. I will say this though Preloading the right way and using the cycle support and the staples durring my cycle have been much improved. I feel better, getting stronger and not as lethargic as i was my first go. I ignored a lot of peoples ideas on here thinking it was a gimmick to spend more money on products that probablly do nothing. Well they knew what they were saying a well thought out cycle goes a long way 100%

Good Luck on your Brother

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
I did OK. I did lose some of my gains but it wasn't a well thought out cycle on my behalf IMO. I went 50/50/75/75/75 but panicked week 5 because well it was my first run with anything i was so paranoid of the dreaded Gyno i googled myself into fear and actually convinced myself i had it. Just for the record i didn't(Go Figure right? LOL)But i did recover just fine had bloodwork performed 1 week after cycle and 1 week after PCT and all was perfectly Normal.

I did preload with Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berry my first go and went 4 weeks and a day into HDrol basically quit when i was really feeling it kick in. Went straight into PCS for 4 weeks had blood work done and recovered fine.

Just so everyone knows i feel blood test are crucial. Reason being is I do have MS (Multible Sclerosis) I talk with my doctor he knows what i do he knows of the H Drol Purpose and Chemical composition. He is very up front with me on everything and honestly all my blood work has been fine. This is my second run with H Drol (With Doctor approval) This time i went with 2 Tubs of AI's Orange Cycle support (Preloaded 2 weeks in advance) then started the H drol week 3 50/75/75/75/75/100 as long as my blood work is ok i will go with 100 and my body feels up to it the last week. Then I will start Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and then throw in AI's PCS at week 3 of PCT. I dont have high Blood Pressure or Any Liver Issues due to my illness.

I know alot of people cant get the blood test regular like myself but it's just a little better to know your body is doing Ok. I will say this though Preloading the right way and using the cycle support and the staples durring my cycle have been much improved. I feel better, getting stronger and not as lethargic as i was my first go. I ignored a lot of peoples ideas on here thinking it was a gimmick to spend more money on products that probablly do nothing. Well they knew what they were saying a well thought out cycle goes a long way 100%

Good Luck on your Brother
Thanks man! I'm glad to hear you recovered properly. I agree...blood tests are crucial and if you don't have insurance, but have the cash, people can get a comprehensive test done for $75-150. Someone posted some listings a few days ago. Thank god I have amazing insurance coverage so I am able to get everything done for a minimal copay!

Oh, I am sorry to hear you have MS! Hopefully they will find a cure in the near future and it's great that you have a supportive doctor.