HELP WITH THIS CYCLE PLEASE

TheJay1979

Awards
Hey guys I need a little advice here.

I have already got the gear and am not buying anymore. I just need to know....

Where would you add Tren into this cycle?

Weeks 1-15 650mg Sustanon

Weeks 1-4 60mg ed T-Bol

Weeks 10-15 60mg ed Anavar

So I have a couple questions

Where would you add a 10 week cycle of Tren at 1cc a week?

And should I take the T-Bol and Anavar every day or on workout days only? A friend told me to just take them on my 4 workout days.

Thanks guys

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1-4 60mg ed T-Bol

And should I take the T-Bol and Anavar every day or on workout days only? A friend told me to just take them on my 4 workout days.

Thanks guys
have you ever used any of this stuff before? ever ran Test?

TheJay1979

Awards
Lennox, I have ran a few cycles and Sustanon was the base in all of them so far. I get Sus 325.

My last cycle was the 1st time I ever used Tren. The only sides I got were a little sweating some nights and I could not seem to sleep more than 6 hours at night.

This will be my 1st time with the T-Bol and the Var as I had always been skeptical of orals.

I also have some t-3 and was considering using that for some weight loss towards the end.

TheJay1979

Awards
Kulper... What is the reason for taking them on off days as well? I know they only stay in your body for like 8-10 hours or something like that right?

TheJay1979

Awards
1 more question also....

I have Letrozole on hand and will be using it for the duration of the Sustanon.

I also have Clomid.

What kind of PCT would you suggest? I normally just go 300, 200, 100 for 10 days and then 50 for 10 days of the clomid.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
it's up to you how long you want to run the tren for, depends on how you feel once you're on it but like already mentioned, run it in the middle. stacking tbol and var could be done but i would run the tbol 1-4 and the var 12-16 (while the ester clears). as far as clomid goes i have never needed to go above 100mgs and that's just for the first few days, but that's me, i repond well to clomid, if 300mgs is you're sweet spot then why mess with it, just load up on liver care supps, try and keep the lifetime channel off the tv and watch how emotional you get with your gf and you'll most likely be fine...

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1-4 60mg ed T-Bol

Thanks guys
Tren enanthate, right?
Id do it like this:

Weeks 1-4 60mg ed T-Bol

Weeks 12-17 60mg ed Anavar

Weeks 2-10 tren

TheJay1979

Awards
Yeah enth. I won't mess with ace as I hear the sides are more harsh. I like idea of running the var through 17 weeks since a lot of test will be in my system through 17 weeks.

TheJay1979

Awards
haha Lennox Yeah I notice myself getting a little emotional on the clomid. Nothing too crazy though. I'm a very level headed person.

So you guys seem to agree that the Var should be run either 4 or 5 weeks right?

I wasn't so sure about that. The T-Bol from everything I've read, loses it's effectiveness after about 4 weeks but I wasn't sure about the Var.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
haha Lennox Yeah I notice myself getting a little emotional on the clomid. Nothing too crazy though. I'm a very level headed person.

So you guys seem to agree that the Var should be run either 4 or 5 weeks right?

I wasn't so sure about that. The T-Bol from everything I've read, loses it's effectiveness after about 4 weeks but I wasn't sure about the Var.
i've ran tbol 6 weeks before. if i could do it again then i would run it 4 to 5, yes somewhere towards to end there i didn't even feel it much.

now var, i will say right now, have never ran var. from others and from Dan Ducaine's lit on the subject (in which he says its the one roid he would never stop taking) i am going to say, yes, 4 to 5 weeks will be fine, longer if you wanted to. var is expensive for a reason, it works, it works well and sides are minimal.

TheJay1979

Awards
Thanks Lennox

Here is the cycle I just drew up for myself after getting all your help guys.

Sustanon325 Wk 1-15
T-Bol Wk 1-4
Tren E Wk 3-12
Anavar Wk 10-17
T3 Wk 14-17

Letrozole .25mg ed through all 17 weeks
Clomid for PCT

As should go without saying, my diet will be super clean with about 350G of protein a day.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Any more advice is greatly appreciated

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Lennox

Here is the cycle I just drew up for myself after getting all your help guys.

Sustanon325 Wk 1-15
T-Bol Wk 1-4
Tren E Wk 3-12
Anavar Wk 10-17
T3 Wk 14-17

Letrozole .25mg ed through all 17 weeks
Clomid for PCT

As should go without saying, my diet will be super clean with about 350G of protein a day.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Any more advice is greatly appreciated
looks good, best of luck to you, you'll be fine. keeping a log here?

TheJay1979

Awards
I would like to. Not really sure how to go about doing that. I guess just on a seperate thread?