Ph as a bridge?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If you are talking about using PH's to bridge between cycles than that's a bad because they shut you down, especially M1T. If that's not what you're asking than I believe your question needs to be clearer.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
regino007 why do you think bridges work? And even if you're absolutely convinced that they work, you better research m-1-t.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Bridges do NOT work... it's plain and simple... you don't loose anything because you are not coming off, but there is ZERO recovery to the hpta while on.

ManBeast

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some people will never learn, or get it through their thick skulls. Especially M1T as a bridge. M1T shut me down worse than 500mg a week of test.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regino don't take anything personal here. This is a subject that has been covered extensively here along with other forums. Basically the theory is a real "bridge" as in letting the HTPA recovery while still using something anabolic post cycle can only be achieved with IGF-1, Insulin or GH. Androgens suppress even at low doses (as small at 2.5mg) so the point of using M1T, D-bol, Anavar or any androgen simply does not hold any water. People can easily swear by this method because if you do choose to use those as a bridge you never come off so of course your gains will not diminish, but you are also still hampering recovery which is the "true" function of PCT.

So the answer to your question is yes, they never come off.

Vice

Awards
How about a non-PH/AAS bridge like IGF/Slin/PGH etc? Would that not work to keep/gain muscle and not effect the recovery process to the HTPA?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes and Vice, and Bobo said the same above your post.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Regino, you can use Swole V2 after your cycle, look it as your bridge. You may wanna use Nolva instead of Clomid next time.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
My thinking for PCT next time is to use LG's Formadrol(I know Bobo will disagree with it :) ) with Clomid, along with L-IGF-1 and possibly that PGH stuff, along with Swole V.2 and Nitrous. Then after PCT is done, take a total of 5 more weeks off, just creatine and protein during this time, then do a 7 week cutting cycle, then another bulk(gear, ph's, stuff like that) with L-IGF-1.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thinking for PCT next time is to use LG's Formadrol(I know Bobo will disagree with it :) ) .
Your killing me Foxx. :D

Hell with everything your using, you DEFINETLY don't need it. But sometimes peace of mind is more valuable than anything.

db682

Awards
  • Established
My thinking for PCT next time is to use LG's Formadrol(I know Bobo will disagree with it :) ) with Clomid, along with L-IGF-1 and possibly that PGH stuff, along with Swole V.2 and Nitrous. Then after PCT is done, take a total of 5 more weeks off, just creatine and protein during this time, then do a 7 week cutting cycle, then another bulk(gear, ph's, stuff like that) with L-IGF-1.
Someones got way to much money to spend.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
If I look at how much money I've spent on things that never showed a return, ie. drugs(recs), women, vehicles and then compare that to this, I see money well spent.