First PH Cycle (EQ-Plex/Bold 200)

Kosmas

Awards
Hey guys, I've been lifting for quite a while, and wanna take the jump. I'm planning on doing a cycle of Bold solo as my first cycle. Non-methylated and minimal sides.

Stats: 175/22yrs
Lift 5 days/week different muscle groups

This is what it looks like:

Weeks1-8: EQ-Plex 4/day (8am,12pm,4pm,8pm) 800mg
weeks1-8: Testabolan v2 3-4?/day (8am,12pm,4pm,8pm)

PCT:

Weeks9-14: Reversitol 2/day (waking up, going to bed)

After reading a ton, I think this looks pretty sound. Not trying to use a SERM as you can see.
Any help would be great. Thanks.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to have a serm on hand. You dont have to use it unless you need it. I would use a PCT product like CEL PCT assist. It has trans-res and some other good stuff in it too. You need some kind of test booster as well.

Kosmas

Awards
Reversitol is my OTC PCT and it does have transresvertol..Testabolan v2 is a test booster that i would use during cycle to prevent a complete shutdown by promoting an increase in natty test. Thing is, do i use it in my PCT too?

shawn213

Awards
You could. I would combine the two and then run something like 6-oxo for 4 weeks after I'm done with testabolan. That is how I did it.

8 weeks of bold
8 weeks of testabolan
4 weeks of 6-oxo

Kosmas

Awards
so basically 8 weeks bold+testabolan v2 then 4-6 weeks reversitol for pct

shawn213

Awards
so basically 8 weeks bold+testabolan v2 then 4-6 weeks reversitol for pct
Personally, I've never used reversitol but from everything I've heard it is the closest otc supplement to a serm.

Kosmas

Awards
Okay so for finality's sake

weeks1-8: Testabolan v2 3/day (8am,2pm,8pm)

PCT:

Weeks9-14: Reversitol 3/2/2/1

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so for finality's sake

PCT:

I would run Testabolan during PCT and have some SERM on hand. Just what I would do.

Kosmas

Awards

PCT:

Weeks9-14: Testabolan v2 3/day (8am,2pm,8pm)

Done? No cycle support or that stuff needed?

dpfisher

You don't really need any of it but I would use hawthorn berry at least because the increased RBC production can lead to high blood pressure. Probably not a huge deal at only 8 weeks though.

But why not use a serm? It just seems foolish to not do everything you can to ensure gains are kept and your body returns to normal quickly.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
You don't really need any of it but I would use hawthorn berry at least because the increased RBC production can lead to high blood pressure. Probably not a huge deal at only 8 weeks though.

But why not use a serm? It just seems foolish to not do everything you can to ensure gains are kept and your body returns to normal quickly.
I agree... a SERM will most likely ensure that you will keep most of your gains. OTC it may be hit or miss whether or not your body starts functioning fast on it's own enough to maintain your new mass and strength. I would never PCT without a SERM again...not even Bold, but that's just my personal opinion.

Kosmas

Awards
honestly, i think the SERM has more potential of damaging my body than the actual steroid (bold). also its wicked expensive for some liquid nolva or clomid (like $70 something+shipping)

bbtc2224

Awards
honestly, i think the SERM has more potential of damaging my body than the actual steroid (bold). also its wicked expensive for some liquid nolva or clomid (like $70 something+shipping)
Um no.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to look in different places.

cavtrooper96

Awards
You need to look in different places.
Agreed. Cheaper than Reversitol shipped. I would personally use a SERM. Bold for 8 weeks will cause shutdown even with that testabolan crap that is not proven. I say leave the tesabolan and reversitol alone save your money and get a serm. I am starting a Bold cycle. Anything over 6 weeks no matter how mild requires something better than OTC.

dpfisher

Most of the stuff about how serms are bad for you is written by people trying to sell OTC PCTs too. Is it SLIGHTLY liver toxic? Sure, so is ibuprofen/tylenol/a million other things. I wouldn't take it if I was on a waiting list for a liver transplant. A healthy person should be fine. I've never heard of steroid users getting jaundice/hepatitis from PCT, have you?

Kosmas

Awards
True but doesn't a SERM stay in your system for like 6 years? as in traceable via tests?

Kosmas

Awards
I've looked for a good two hours and cant find anything under $55 for liquidclomid 30ml @ 50mg/ml...is that a good price for that amount?

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Reversitol 3/2/2/1/1
Bioforge 4/4/4/4

or

Reversitol 3/2/2/1/1
Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

You need to have a serm on hand. You dont have to use it unless you need it.
Why just have a serm on hand? If you have one, use it. Why take risk of getting a serm if you arent going to use?

Reversitol is my OTC PCT and it does have transresvertol..Testabolan v2 is a test booster that i would use during cycle to prevent a complete shutdown by promoting an increase in natty test. Thing is, do i use it in my PCT too?
Trans res doesnt do anything for pct and a test booster will not prevent shutdown. It should help with libido tho, both on and in pct. Also a good nutrient partitioner.

Kosmas

Awards
so if i dont care about my libido being shot to ****, the testabolan on cycle is useless?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PCT:

Weeks9-14: Testabolan v2 3/day (8am,2pm,8pm)

Done? No cycle support or that stuff needed?
Looks like a good cycle right here. Cycle support/assist is always good to have. The most important ingredients are the Hawthorne Berry and celery seed extract. SAM-e is also great for PCT. NAC has it's benefits too.

Reversitol 3/2/2/1/1
Bioforge 4/4/4/4

or

Reversitol 3/2/2/1/1
Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

Why just have a serm on hand? If you have one, use it. Why take risk of getting a serm if you arent going to use?

Trans res doesnt do anything for pct and a test booster will not prevent shutdown. It should help with libido tho, both on and in pct. Also a good nutrient partitioner.
Agreed with all of this. You could also do 6-OXO and Testabolan or BioForge as well. That gives you a few options at least. I would definitely use a natty test booster DURING my PCT, like your most recent outline.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but doesn't a SERM stay in your system for like 6 years? as in traceable via tests?
Huh? This is not true. First, I do not believe that any of the more common SERMs are fat soluble which would basically be the only reason why it would stay in the body for any significant amount of time and even then you would not be able to find traces anywhere near 6 years. For an idea of what I mean, THC is a fat soluble substance which is why it has the ability to stay in your system and show up on tests longer than other drugs, but even then you are talking about adding a few days, maybe a couple wks for THC, not months or years.

Kosmas

Awards
Final Cycle: Using OTC PCT because couldn't find SERM for less than $50+shipping anywhere...also dropped Testabolan v2 during cycle because my libido is not important to me at the cost of like another $60 lol

PreWeeks1-2: Hawthorne Berry
Weeks1-8: Hawthorne Berry

PCT:

Weeks9-14: Reversitol v2 3/2/2/1/1
Weeks9-14: Testabolan v2 3/day or BioForge 4/day

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Final Cycle: Using OTC PCT because couldn't find SERM for less than $50+shipping anywhere...also dropped Testabolan v2 during cycle because my libido is not important to me at the cost of like another $60 lol

PCT:

Take some trib or maca for a cheap libido supp. I believe reversitol V2 is dosed at 3 caps/day for 28 days. THe dosing schedule I posted was for Reversitol V1.

cavtrooper96

Awards

PCT:

If you need to be conscience with your money then you dont need to be running dangerous compounds without the proper supports and PCT. You need more than Hawthorne berry for support. 8 weeks of Bold WILL shut you down hard. OTC is not enough. But if you dont want to listen to what 95% of us are saying then why even post?

FYI!!! You can get a SERM for cheaper than the Reversitol!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need to be conscience with your money then you dont need to be running dangerous compounds without the proper supports and PCT. You need more than Hawthorne berry for support. 8 weeks of Bold WILL shut you down hard. OTC is not enough. But if you dont want to listen to what 95% of us are saying then why even post?

Uhm...OTC is definitely enough for a BOLD cycle and I have bloodworkto prove it, not only on bold but other cycles too. Is a SERM safer? Of course but they also carry their own side effects.

Kosmas

Awards
Uhm...OTC is definitely enough for a BOLD cycle and I have bloodworkto prove it, not only on bold but other cycles too. Is a SERM safer? Of course but they also carry their own side effects.
this

I can't find a SERM for lest than $60...which is way more than what i would be paying for the Rv2

cavtrooper96

Awards
Im getting ready to do a bold run. I would like to see the blood work. You actually helped me out on BB find Bold when they were sold out everywhere. Thanks.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
SERM $30-$70
Keeping my nuts Priceless...

Im just saying, keeping all things in perspective,

without a SERM:
1) best case you recover fine and keep 90% of your gains
2) Worse case you recover slow and estro rebound develop a nice set of hairy b-cups, lose all your gains + 5lbs of old muscle and cant get it up for a month or two and gain 2% in bf.

with a SERM:
1) best case you recover over 4 weeks and continue to make gains during pct
2) worse case you recover over 6 weeks and keep 90% of your gains...

spend $70 if thats what you have to do

cavtrooper96

Awards
FALSE lol honestly i've looked at like 10 different websites. and most of it is ****ing liquid...would much rather tabs.
You gotta do one of those indian generic pharmacies to get tabs w/o an Rx. I would never trust one of those. Or get an Rx for it if you want tabs. Get the liquid. I just ordered some for $35 shipped. Not FALSE. Liquid is just as good and more versatile with dosing.

Anyways, do whatever you want. Im through trying to save your nuts.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im getting ready to do a bold run. I would like to see the blood work. You actually helped me out on BB find Bold when they were sold out everywhere. Thanks.
cool! Check your rep comment...posted site in there! ;)

Kosmas

Awards
You gotta do one of those indian generic pharmacies to get tabs w/o an Rx. I would never trust one of those. Or get an Rx for it if you want tabs. Get the liquid. I just ordered some for $35 shipped. Not FALSE. Liquid is just as good and more versatile with dosing.

Anyways, do whatever you want. Im through trying to save your nuts.
How can you tell me where, without actually telling me where? ww/w.letmegooglethatforyou.com do it do it pleaase. technically, you're not linking to the website, and after all this is for my rat, which is having research done on it.

taze13

Awards
with a SERM:
1) best case you recover over 4 weeks and continue to make gains during pct
2) worse case you recover over 6 weeks and keep 90% of your gains...

spend $70 if thats what you have to do
Worst case is that the serm is bunk.

Kosmas

Awards
SERM $30-$70
Keeping my nuts Priceless...

Im just saying, keeping all things in perspective,

without a SERM:
1) best case you recover fine and keep 90% of your gains
2) Worse case you recover slow and estro rebound develop a nice set of hairy b-cups, lose all your gains + 5lbs of old muscle and cant get it up for a month or two and gain 2% in bf.
I'm not running superdrol here buddy..you obviously don't know anything about bold. I probably won't be shut down and i doubt any estro rebound, as bold is a non aromatizing compound, and 0% have reported gyno or delayed gyno...

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I'm not running superdrol here buddy..you obviously don't know anything about bold. I probably won't be shut down and i doubt any estro rebound, as bold is a non aromatizing compound, and 0% have reported gyno or delayed gyno...
Sorry but Boldenone (wich is the target hormone of boldione) DOES aromatize, so estrogen related issues are a concern.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Estro rebound is not caused by aromatization, its caused by test suprestion and the addition of an exogenous anabolic. After a cycle of bold (based on the lenght it must be run to see results) You will have HPTA suppression and likely Testicular atrophy look it up. hCG is often standard protocal by week 4 of a bold cycle for this reason alone.

Think of it like this, you have 8 weeks of bold in your system so your brain tells your nuts to stop making test... so they get smaller. Bold has a longer than average half life (minimal blood levels can be found up to 8 weeks after discontinuing use, and can be detected up to a year and a half after the last dosage), and since the brain won't tell your nuts to start making test until the compound clears your system, unless you can chemically send a signal to start producing LH (via a SERM) even though it doesn't look like you need.. Without a SERM its clear that you would have a longer potential shutdown with Bold than with other shorter half life compounds.

You're right its not SD so if you took it for 2 or 3 weeks like one would take SD you would be fine but ANY anabolic taken for 8-12 weeks as is common in bold cycles will shut you down... period... regardless of how you feel... even dermecrine or 6-bromo and it doesn't get any milder than that...

A peripheral issue to this is bold does aromatizie @ 50% the rate of Test. For the record, Deca converts at 20% the rate of Test... you don't see anyone saying gobble up deca tabs with no SERM

It's your body and my 2 cents bro. Do what you like, you'll probably be just fine... right?

Tan

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not one to brag but I can get some nolva for $15 plus shipping. Idk where you looked.

*Please no one ask me where I got that price.*

Kosmas

Awards
well then **** me, cuz I'm not spending 70+ on a ****ing SERM. I'll just **** the bold and go with hdrol for 4-6 weeks and an OTC.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well then **** me, cuz I'm not spending 70+ on a ****ing SERM. I'll just **** the bold and go with hdrol for 4-6 weeks and an OTC.
Don't get frustrated bro! Bold is more milder then hdrol. Hdrol is also methylated. You'll be just fine with OTC for bold.

Kosmas

Awards
You say I'll be fine. I think ill be fine. Tansui makes me wanna get bloodwork done everyday. ****. **** it idc im running bold for 8 weeks with an OTC. what happens happens.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Im just saying its an 8 week cycle... why wouldn't a person want to use a SERM if for nothing more than peace of mind. Lots of people do recover from bold with no SERM. I just wouldn't roll the dice if it was me.

None of these compounds are without risk, the object is to mitigate as much of the risk as possible. SERMs are a large part of that mitigation. With Hdrol to protect your liver you'll just want to dose milk thistle along side your cycle.

I'm not trying to discourage you from using any particular compound, only wanting to encourage you to weigh your options carefully. I assume your goal, like mine is to live a long, healthy, life and look good doing it. If I'm going to build my body I'm going to try to put an equal amount of effort in protecting it.

Kosmas

Awards
Im just saying its an 8 week cycle... why wouldn't a person want to use a SERM if for nothing more than peace of mind. Lots of people do recover from bold with no SERM. I just wouldn't roll the dice if it was me.

None of these compounds are without risk, the object is to mitigate as much of the risk as possible. SERMs are a large part of that mitigation. With Hdrol to protect your liver you'll just want to dose milk thistle along side your cycle.

I'm not trying to discourage you from using any particular compound, only wanting to encourage you to weigh your options carefully. I assume your goal, like mine is to live a long, healthy, life and look good doing it. If I'm going to build my body I'm going to try to put an equal amount of effort in protecting it.
You're very well verse Tansui, and I appreciate the help. In your opinion, which would be a better first cycle? Bold for 8 weeks or Hdrol for 6? Also, which would be "safer" with an OTC PCT?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
depends on what your trying to do. if your trying to bulk EQ would be the more effective of the 2 compounds. If your recomping or cutting hdrol would be most effective. an 8 week cycle will shut you down harder than 6 week cycle. BUT if you want an OTC alternative to a SERM take a look at DIM or I3C - DIM being the better of the 2.

They both help stimulate the HTPA in the same way clomid does (according to some reports) but DIM should be taken @ 200mg+ ED from say week 4 of the 8 week cycle till maybe the end of week 2 of PCT. You can pick up a bottle of 120 caps / 100mg per cap for $32. So that's a 60 day supply like 50 cent a day and its not hCG or Clomid but it's better than JUST pct assist.

For the hdrol cycle I would use the DIM during all 4 weeks of PCT but not on cycle but that's just me.

bostonboy

Banned
Awards
I'm about to do my first cycle of Bold and after reading this thread, I would like to use a SERM. However, I'm not having much luck in finding a site to buy one from that appears to be trustworthy. Can someone shed some light on this for me or point me in the direction of site that is trustworthy, affordable, and sends a legitimate product? Any help is appreciated.

mildot

Awards
I'm about to do my first cycle of Bold and after reading this thread, I would like to use a SERM. However, I'm not having much luck in finding a site to buy one from that appears to be trustworthy. Can someone shed some light on this for me or point me in the direction of site that is trustworthy, affordable, and sends a legitimate product? Any help is appreciated.
Asking for a source can result in bad reaction from mods on this site... Just saying. :nono:

Anyways, decide which serm you want. Then search {go0gle} for that product along with the words "research chemical". :gotsearch Use a cedit card for the purchase and not a bank debit card. Okay! The reason is not an attempt to hide your purchase from anyone. But to protect your bank account from getting frauded in some way.