6-OXO

bengelha

Awards
I searched and could not find this but was certain I had seen it mentioned seeral times. I bought one bottle but understand they are going out of business.

I am coming down from what turned into an AAS cycle to HRT at 300mg per week and want to do all I can to protect the test I got - this sounded good.

I welcome any comments on 6-OXO.

Thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I searched and could not find this but was certain I had seen it mentioned seeral times. I bought one bottle but understand they are going out of business.

I am coming down from what turned into an AAS cycle to HRT at 300mg per week and want to do all I can to protect the test I got - this sounded good.

I welcome any comments on 6-OXO.

Thanks
i'm not really sure what you're asking here. you are going to crash once the injects stop and the ester clears your body. there is no way to prevent this entirely. HCG can trick your body into producing test again but it's not used in PCT. the 6-oxo you have there is an AI and only protect against estro related sides. you would want to get a SERM like nolva or clomid to help with the crash and to restart yout natty test production.

bengelha

Awards
Sorry for the confusion.

I did an AAS cycle and opted for HRT instead of cycling off which I will do in 3 months and then hop back on HRT...repeat.

I am told the HCG is to begin 2 weeks after my last injection and that it is the primary component of my PCT.

I thought the 6-OXO was to prevent Free testosterone from binding to SHGB.

I see I am mistaken but it says it can still be used post-cycle.

"4-AT is also used by steroid or prohormone users to counteract estrogen level increases caused by aromatization during their steroid cycle. This helps minimize side effects such as gynecomastia but can lead to acne. Also, after a steroid cycle, the compound may be used to shorten the recovery from the testicular suppression that can be the result of the use of steroids."

I must have confused it with Activate which effects bonding of Free Test

"Activate – Activate is a fairly new product from Designer Supplements that claims to increase free testosterone levels in the body. The active ingredient has been trademarked under the name Divanil and is an extract of the stinging nettle plant.

Your body has both free testosterone and bound testosterone. Only the free testosterone is of use to you in building muscle. So, you may have high testosterone levels, but if all of it is bound it is useless to you for muscle building.

Your body controls the amount of free testosterone through a protein called Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). The SHBG binds to your free testosterone making it unavailable for muscle building. Activate works by inhibiting (decreasing) the SHBG in your body. This means more of your testosterone is free to help with your muscle building.

There are no studies confirming the rise in free testosterone levels, but there are studies showing that lignans from stinging nettle extract inhibit SHBG and user feedback is almost unanimously positive. I myself have used Activate several times and find that it increases focus in the gym, hardens my muscles and also increased libido. 10 out of 10 stars!

6-OXO – This is a product developed and trademarked by Ergopharm. The active ingredient is 4-etioallocholen-3,6, 17-trione. There have been several studies to date that validate 6-OXO as a testosterone booster. These studies while small have shown average free testosterone increases of 126%. Longer term studies are still underway, but initial reports are positive. 9 out of 10 stars! "