H drol cycle question

thebear045

Awards
I'm planning on starting my first cycle next monday and just had a few questions. I'm trying to round up everything I need supplement wise. I have my H drol, my clomid, hawthorn berry, multi-vitamin, whey, pre-workout. What I'm missing is my on cycle support supplements, besides hawthorn, and I refuse to start the cycle without them. I fear milk thistle is definitely not enough protection. I was wondering if there's anything at GNC liver support wise or a few things combined that would equal the same thing as say cycle-support.

Thanks in advanced

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on starting my first cycle next monday and just had a few questions. I'm trying to round up everything I need supplement wise. I have my H drol, my clomid, hawthorn berry, multi-vitamin, whey, pre-workout. What I'm missing is my on cycle support supplements, besides hawthorn, and I refuse to start the cycle without them. I fear milk thistle is definitely not enough protection. I was wondering if there's anything at GNC liver support wise or a few things combined that would equal the same thing as say cycle-support.

Thanks in advanced
get NOW liver detoxifier & regenerator.. wicked cheap on any online site.

thebear045

Awards
what about something like LIVERITE liver aid? or myogenix liver fix? are they strong enough

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
what about something like LIVERITE liver aid? or myogenix liver fix? are they strong enough
save me the search, compare the ingredients and amounts per serving with the NOW liver detox. If they are reputable companies, you should be fine.

thebear045

Awards
You know whats in NOW, these are the largest ingredients in myogenix. They are a company that sells test boosters and such, so maybe it would be a good match.

Selenium (As Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 100mcg 143%
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 500mg *
Guggul Herb Extract (Standardized To Contain 10% Guggulsterones)(Commiphora Mukul) 500mg *
Phosphatidyl Choline 20% 400mg

also, I managed to get a bottle of usp labs powerfull. Should I run it before, during, or post cycle?