my freinds little bro is 18 and is taking h-drol!!!

lift4life17

Awards
Alright, so my friend and I are running h-drol together(great results so far!) But, we find out his little bro is also on h-drol...Appearently he bought some off some site which was having blowout sales, and picked some up...Now he is 4 weeks into it and had been taking cycle assist and liver support, which was a relief, but still he is too young!!! He has a good PCT lined up and everything is solid, except that he is only 18...My question is, will this mess him up really bad in the future or will it not effect him too too much??
Now we know why his lifts blew through the roof!! lol

lift4life17

Awards
this is exactly why the sh*t is getting banned!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
All i can say is wow, 18!

Please guide him in the right direction if he's 4 wks in...it might mess him up down the road..

lift4life17

Awards
Ive talked to him and so has his bro..But he insists that he will be fine...Typical impatient kid..But yeah were going to get his parents invlolved because this is serious stuff here..It aint no supplement issuse..

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Ive talked to him and so has his bro..But he insists that he will be fine...Typical impatient kid..But yeah were going to get his parents invlolved because this is serious stuff here..It aint no supplement issuse..
make sure he has some serious PCT, which means SERM's, so boost his T levels back up IMMEDIATELY. Then have his parents monitor and report to his older brother what he is buying from now on.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
make sure he has some serious PCT, which means SERM's, so boost his T levels back up IMMEDIATELY. Then have his parents monitor and report to his older brother what he is buying from now on.
Sadly, even though this is a good plan. If the kid wants it again then he'll find a way to get it again.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I dont think one cycle is gonna mess him up forever... hes taking the right cycle support and i hope he has a good SERM and isnt taking some natty sh*t. It would be one thing if he took no cycle support and no pct.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, even though this is a good plan. If the kid wants it again then he'll find a way to get it again.
true man.. but what else can ya do, gotta try your best. take away his credit/debit card? may be even more likely that his mom is giving away her card for these things too

just can't be a softy

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably going to end up as a short, bald eunuch with breasts and a liver like a lump of charcoal.
At least he isn't taking M-Drol, which seems to be the PH/PS of choice for clueless kids.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
at least it's just h-drol, probably one of the most mild anabolic compound you can get your hands on.. to be honest he's probably going to be alright from this if he finishes up clean and doesn't screw with the stuff again.. the thing is, he's probably not going to do this and never do anything else after. I see some M-drol and X-tren to come for this kid in the future..

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Probably going to end up as a short, bald eunuch with breasts and a liver like a lump of charcoal.
At least he isn't taking M-Drol, which seems to be the PH/PS of choice for clueless kids.
nothing wrong with a nice pair of breasts

Random181

Awards
  • Established
What a load of complete ****e of a thread....the 'kid' is 18 meaning he is an adult and has the right to make his own decisions, if hes using support supps plus solid PCT I really dont see a problem, sounds like he is perfectly able to be making his own informed decisions. Perhaps you guys should calm down, advise the bloke of the risks if he wants to take those risks then leave him to it.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
X2^^ now if he was 15/16 I can see people going off

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
he is 18. it is his body.it is his choice.
i do wonder where he got the info on support sups and pct sounds like some one is guiding him along.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some 18 year olds are more physically mature and mentally aware than some 21-22 year old users here. That said it's not smart and I'd advise him against it but the good news is he probably will be fine.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Even if he is fine this time, I doubt this will be his last cycle for the near future.

UM is right, some 18 year olds are very mentally mature, but in my experience that is pretty rare. At that age most guys don't seem to be very good at thinking ahead realistically.

Also, even if he was mentally mature enough to be taking steroids at his age, he probably would have made the decision to wait.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
true man.. but what else can ya do, gotta try your best. take away his credit/debit card? may be even more likely that his mom is giving away her card for these things too

just can't be a softy
No one said to be a softy. But as sad as it is if he wants them again then he will get them whether a friend buys him some or he pays cash for it. There are a lot of avenues he could use the best thing is educate him and hope he makes the right decision.

lift4life17

Awards
yeah he said he got the info from his buddies in the school weight room...His bro has talked to him and the kid seems to be sorry and says he will wait till hes older, but idk I wouldnt be surprised if he runs it again or steps up to a higher steroid...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems to be a larger percent of younger people taking similar compounds due to the drop in price. The FDA actually made things worse! haha

lift4life17

Awards
hahaah exactly!! A week before the ban, one site had $15 for steroids its insane!! Of course they're discontinued and cant be purchased now*for all those kids who get on here looking for info* but its crazy..

lift4life17

Awards
hopefully that did not break any rules...I am sorry if it did.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Always a friend of a friend or whatever. If this is the case, hell probably be fine, but what kind of example are you guys setting for him. No I dont mean the ph's, I mean living at home at 22. Come on!