Can I stack M-Drol with Testaosterone?

whirlwind

Awards
Can I stack Prohormones with Testosterone?

I have been using the OTC M-drol, PPlex, Tren, and Furazadrol not all together, but at certain times over the past 2 years. I am now prescribed Testosterone gel due to low test levels,..80 to be exact. My question is,...can I achieve decent muscle gains with just the Testosterone? or would stacking it with one of the above DS work? oh,..and would Testosterone injections be better than the gel for gains? Thanks,..first post,..please take it easy on me,..:)

Last edited:

whirlwind

Awards
OK,..How bout stacking OTC Designer steroids with Testosterone? Do these compete for both receptors or do they work together?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
injections would be better in a lot of ways, but worse in some. Any of those would stack ok with the testosterone

whirlwind

Awards
wouldnt the DS counteract with the Tesosterone? I am prescribed Testosterone to elevate my T levels,..don't DS shut you down?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you are getting external T because you are already shut down. thats what a test level of 80 means :)

whirlwind

Awards
Then it would be safe to say that the DS provide external test also, thus may be part of the reason my test levels dropped so low. Yes?

Then running both str8 testosterone with Designer Steroids would both be external sources working hand in hand.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
no, the ds don't provide external test, but your body sees them as androgens (DHT for instance which is also natural in the body also is an androgen). But definitely doing DS or prohormones without a proper post cycle therapy would at least for a while after stopping leave your levels low.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you wouldn't do a pct while on TRT. I'm guessing you never ran a PCT for any of the OTC products you used?

whirlwind

Awards
you wouldn't do a pct while on TRT. I'm guessing you never ran a PCT for any of the OTC products you used?
Yes,..I used PCT each time after DS, Clomid and other recovery supps. My point is,..if I run DS while on TRT would I need a PCT after the DS cycle? I figure not?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
basically yes, but get on injectibles if you can