cruise advice please

binogym

binogym

Awards
Hello everyone I'm 38 5.8 197lb pretty lean(veins are visible on my abs) been lifting for 14 years and done many cyles 10-15 I can't remember precisely, but never done a cruise.
can you give advice on my first cruise dosage ? I've 20 testoviron depot ready for it but I want to add also 250 of eq ew what do you guys think?
i'm on week 3 of 12 weeks cycle which includes:
900 eq ew 1 to ? week
600 deca ew 1 to 8 week
1250 sus ew 1 to 8 week
750 sus ew 8 to 12
300 prop 8 to 12
400tren ace 8 to 12
400or 500 masteron 8 to 12
300 winstrol inj. 8 to 12
50 proviron ed
from week 12 I'd like to go on cruise till the 1st of june when i?ll use slin for 4 weeks(already done) then start 10 weeks summer cycle tren mast sus prop.
Thank you

binogym

binogym

Awards
anyone? 41 visit and noone has nothing to say?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this board isnt very well versed in cruising. but if u are well aware of all the risks involved with cruising, then ur plan looks very well thought out. only suggestion i would make is to run HCG in there somewhere.

edit: also run the EQ weeks 1-12

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the suggestion
i also noticed u want to cruise with EQ as well. the only concern with that is a high hemocratic level (thickening of the blood)...if u have the opportunity i would donate blood at some point on cycle.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
i also noticed u want to cruise with EQ as well. the only concern with that is a high hemocratic level (thickening of the blood)...if u have the opportunity i would donate blood at some point on cycle.
hahaha. some lucky bastard gonna be big after a transfusion!

jk.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hahaha. some lucky bastard gonna be big after a transfusion!

jk.
that would be funny, but they test all the blood and im sure it would just go right in the garbage....but where else could u go and be like "hey i need to get rid of some blood....want it?" lol

binogym

binogym

Awards
thank you, do you think 250ml eq ew will thciken my blood as much as to need to donate it?