Test Prop Mdrol Epistane Log hell ya!!

raven00

Awards
K guys today is my first day of my cycle. Here is my setup.

On Cycle

test prop - 12 weeks @ 300mg
M-drol - First 4 weeks @ 10/20/20/20
4 weeks of just test prop
Epistane - Last 4 Weeks @ 20/30/30/40
Lean Xtreme - Last 2 Weeks and continuing into first 2 weeks of PCT

Post Cycle

HCG
Nolvadex
Lean Xtreme
N.O xplode
Probly add more stuff to keep gains goin

Support
AI Cycle Support (anabolic invoations)
GNC mega man sport multi
Anabolic xtreme liver support
Glucosamine
Fish Oil

Current Stats
Weight: 163
Height: 5'9
BF: 12% about

I want to get some more size and stay lean, that is my overall goal.
I will try and post updates everyday but at least once every 3 days.

So far all i notice is my quad hurting from my injection lol. I have taken one mdrol pill earlier after my injection at around 12:30 pm PST.

I have gym later tonight, but I will be switching up my workout time probably to right after my first meal right after i wake up. I hear thats when your test is highest and most energy, but I will ask my bodybuilder dude what he thinks i should do.

Tonight is Legs and ending with very light cardio. I will post again if i feel new energy, even if its in my head haha. I will not be taking NO Xplode on cycle. I think my heart is going to have enough stress haha.

I do however drink waxy maize during my workout, Monster Maize to be exact. Freakin amazing stuff.

K guys hope u follow along and any advice you wanna throw out to me let me know.

This is techinally my 2nd cycle but the first one was home made sust 250 and i felt nothing, gained nothing, waisted moeny so ya this is pretty much my first.

Thanks for reading guys!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im subbed to see how well this goes... Where is your AI? Even if you dont use it, you should stil have one on hand...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can also save your liver support for PCT as cycle support has all your organs covered...

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Save the Lean Extreme for PCT and cortisol control. The cortisol spike usually spikes about 1,5-2 weeks after your last Test P injection. I have used before for cortisol control. Seemed to me that it worked great.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i think you may want to up your dose of prop .. i dont think its gonna be enough to prevent libido loss or enough to retain gains made from the superdrol... what did u plan to use the hcg at.. i dunno id think to really keep those superdrol gains.. maybe u would wanna bridge to the epi.. for 6weeks of orals at the begining and then run just the test for a few weeks after that until pct... that way your body gets some time off orals so its a little easier to recover in pct... and this way your only on methyls for 6 weeks instead of 8. ..
Maybe something like this
weeks 1-10 (400mg test prop) or even weeks 1-8 (450mg test prop)
weeks 1-4 (superdrol 10/20/20/10)
weeks 3-6 ( epi at 20/30/30/40)
weeks 2-10( hcg 500iu 2x weekly)

i dunno its up to you... but i just ran a cycle of test prop kickstarted w/pplex.. hcg also.. my libido died into the third week... even with test prop.. it didnt pick back up till i upped my test a bit.. i was doing like 350mg a week to start... plus i was running hcg.. i was going to bridge to epi.. but i didnt cause i blew up from the pplex.. but i wish i did now since slowly but surely on just a low dose test i lost some decent weight.. i kept all my strength tho = )

raven00

Awards
Save the Lean Extreme for PCT and cortisol control. The cortisol spike usually spikes about 1,5-2 weeks after your last Test P injection. I have used before for cortisol control. Seemed to me that it worked great.
Will Do thanks for tip!

raven00

Awards
i think you may want to up your dose of prop .. i dont think its gonna be enough to prevent libido loss or enough to retain gains made from the superdrol... what did u plan to use the hcg at.. i dunno id think to really keep those superdrol gains.. maybe u would wanna bridge to the epi.. for 6weeks of orals at the begining and then run just the test for a few weeks after that until pct... that way your body gets some time off orals so its a little easier to recover in pct... and this way your only on methyls for 6 weeks instead of 8. ..
Maybe something like this
weeks 1-10 (400mg test prop) or even weeks 1-8 (450mg test prop)
weeks 1-4 (superdrol 10/20/20/10)
weeks 3-6 ( epi at 20/30/30/40)
weeks 2-10( hcg 500iu 2x weekly)

i dunno its up to you... but i just ran a cycle of test prop kickstarted w/pplex.. hcg also.. my libido died into the third week... even with test prop.. it didnt pick back up till i upped my test a bit.. i was doing like 350mg a week to start... plus i was running hcg.. i was going to bridge to epi.. but i didnt cause i blew up from the pplex.. but i wish i did now since slowly but surely on just a low dose test i lost some decent weight.. i kept all my strength tho = )
Sounds good man, I am doing 3 ccs of prop a week, and thats what my trainer told me to do, but i do like the idea of the epi bridge, so i will change it to that, but really hcg for that long? my buddy said use hcg at the end after the synthetic gets out of ur system to spike natural test. I was gonna do clomid hcg nolva and now lean xtreme for pct but my freind said save the money on clomid cus nolva does what clomid does but better and more.

Thoughts on that?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
yea man u can do either for pct clomid or nolva... clomid is prob a little better.. unless u have some issues with gyno then nolvas the way to go .. but they both do the same thing essentially... for future cycles look into torem.. its a new age serm and has very good feedback.. has the positives of clomid and nolva into one.. its a happy medium for sure.. and the only reason i would say use the hcg that way is because i feel it well help the shutdown from superdrol..+ ive always heard its better to run hcg in small amounts on cycle then in pct... but it will work the way your saying also.. so good luck.. looks good man.. get ready for some sick strength gains

raven00

Awards
yea man u can do either for pct clomid or nolva... clomid is prob a little better.. unless u have some issues with gyno then nolvas the way to go .. but they both do the same thing essentially... for future cycles look into torem.. its a new age serm and has very good feedback.. has the positives of clomid and nolva into one.. its a happy medium for sure.. and the only reason i would say use the hcg that way is because i feel it well help the shutdown from superdrol..+ ive always heard its better to run hcg in small amounts on cycle then in pct... but it will work the way your saying also.. so good luck.. looks good man.. get ready for some sick strength gains
Thanks man.

Well first thing I'm noticing, my quad hurts like hell and I can't walk that good. Also I hit Legs last night (monday) and had a great workout. Anyone know of any type of icy hot pads or watever that help ease the pain of injections?

raven00

Awards
Day 2
Tuesday - Had a great chest workout, felt pumped and a ton of energy. Not seeing strength gains yet of course.

Sides: Pain in quad from injection, causing me to limp and I don't know what im gonna do tomorrow..am i going to slither around? Lol

Also noticing trouble sleeping a tiny bit. Not taking any pre-workouts, but still feeling a bit trouble. Any suggestions to fix?

raven00

Awards
Day 5
Friday - Feeling lots of energy at gym. Feeling that "am i done?" feeling.
Sides: Trouble sleeping at night and find my body waking it self early every morning, 730-830ish with my stomach hurting. I think its telling me to go eat, that kind of pain.

raven00

Awards
Day 6
Up roughly 4 pounds. Weighed 167 on 2 scales one at gym one at home. Was 163 when i started

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro. I am extremely interested in your cycle. Results, pain from injections. what size and guage of needles you're using, what sites you're rotating and pinning. Is it possible or practical to draw and pin with the same needle? Ever? Well, that question's for another cycle I have planned later on using Test-Cyp. This go with the Prop, I'm going to preload all syringes. Have to due to the "satchets".
I'll be starting a Test-Prop cycle real soon. Thinking of 125 or even 150mg. EOD because I've done many oral only cycles and I weigh 245 at the moment with 12% bodyfat. This will be my first injectable cycle too. I'm thinking of kick-starting mine with some Alpha-Tren that I have. It's 40 mg. of Tren and 10mg. of Phera per cap and I'll take 3 caps per day for the first 4 weeks of what will be an 8 or 10 week cycle of the Prop. Thinking about using 25mg. of Proviron everyday with this run too just to free up test and keep bloating at bay.
I know this is a lot of questions but I wanna have it all down right before starting.
Thanks Bro and I'm excited for you to say the very least!!!! :woohoo:

raven00

Awards
Subbed bro. I am extremely interested in your cycle. Results, pain from injections. what size and guage of needles you're using, what sites you're rotating and pinning. Is it possible or practical to draw and pin with the same needle? Ever? Well, that question's for another cycle I have planned later on using Test-Cyp. This go with the Prop, I'm going to preload all syringes. Have to due to the "satchets".
I'll be starting a Test-Prop cycle real soon. Thinking of 125 or even 150mg. EOD because I've done many oral only cycles and I weigh 245 at the moment with 12% bodyfat. This will be my first injectable cycle too. I'm thinking of kick-starting mine with some Alpha-Tren that I have. It's 40 mg. of Tren and 10mg. of Phera per cap and I'll take 3 caps per day for the first 4 weeks of what will be an 8 or 10 week cycle of the Prop. Thinking about using 25mg. of Proviron everyday with this run too just to free up test and keep bloating at bay.
I know this is a lot of questions but I wanna have it all down right before starting.
I'm using 1" 22 gauge needles and yes im using same needle i draw with. I hit outer quad first time, then left shoulder, then right upper ass. So ima do the same thing this week but opposite. I found out that if I don't hurt like hell then the prop is fake. 1 or 2 ibuprofens fix the problem so its good haha. Your cycle looks good but I think you should do maybe the first 4 weeks of just test prop then last 4-6 weeks of your cycle do tren and winny. provioron or masteron can be used through out the entire cycle since like you said u want some free test. Thanks for the support bro :) ill be glad to help any way i can.

Day 8 - Week 2
Still up in weight a tad, like 4 pounds. Energy in the gym is great, haven't worked out today yet tho. I will let u know how that goes :)
I am starting 2 pills of the mdrol today (20 mg)

Sides: Pain from injections still there but this is last time i mention it cus is not a side haha. I feel a bit lethargic. Whenever I wake up early, like today, around 8:15 am. My stomache hurts so i get up to go eat and I can't eat anything, it hurts to eat like bad. Not sure what this is yet. Hopefully it goes away but I got some food in me, then I'm just waiting to go eat when I feel better.

I feel vascular even when im not pumping, just freakin sitting there, loving that haha. Don't you guys hate if you get to exited about like your upcomming cycle you tend to tell your buddies about it, then like to many people know? I kinda did that haha, oh well. Just more of a reason to get my results.

raven00

Awards
Update
Day 8 Monday - Chest Workout was great. Loads of energy and seeing strength going up.
Current weight is 168.

raven00

Awards
Update
Day 16 Tuesday - Back Bis. Workout was great. All workouts have been solid as hell.
Yesterday Chest tris I felt my chest so pumped i thought it was going to tear. Never been that pumped before.

Sides: Noticing fevers about 4-6 hours after I inject test prop. Anyone know anything about this?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
id use a 25g.. but anything under that is fine its just bigger and more painful.. least painful sites with test prop is right quad/ left quad/r glute/ l glute.. some people like delts, but that **** is sooo painful the first time.. after the first time in each delt it gets less sore.. but u have to becareful about injecting too much oil in your delt as its a smaller muscle.. for your first cycle.. i wouldnt use the ph tren.. u may run into too many problems with gyno, ull have to worry about prog gyno and regular gyno.. and it be easier if you knew which one it was so you know what ancilarys youll need to deal with it... what r your goals for cycle... why not use something clean like t-bol for five weeks. Proviron is good stuff tho.. def use it if u can get it.

raven00

Awards
id use a 25g.. but anything under that is fine its just bigger and more painful.. least painful sites with test prop is right quad/ left quad/r glute/ l glute.. some people like delts, but that **** is sooo painful the first time.. after the first time in each delt it gets less sore.. but u have to becareful about injecting too much oil in your delt as its a smaller muscle.. for your first cycle.. i wouldnt use the ph tren.. u may run into too many problems with gyno, ull have to worry about prog gyno and regular gyno.. and it be easier if you knew which one it was so you know what ancilarys youll need to deal with it... what r your goals for cycle... why not use something clean like t-bol for five weeks. Proviron is good stuff tho.. def use it if u can get it.
I'm using 22g but ima get some 23 or 25 next. im almost out. But I did right quad and glute and delt so far with my prop and by far quad is the worst. I couldn't even walk...shoulders for me are not that bad at all

WannaShred

Awards
Very intrested in this cycle as well. Thinkin of running sust with epi and proviroin with winstrol at
the end. You have any progress pics?

raven00

Awards
No progress pics yet. might not take any cus i don't have any good cameras but here is update.

Day 25

Strength and stamina are through the roof. Before cycle. I was hitting 185 on bench bringing the bar down to mid chest, so i was using tris and shoulders and i was only getting it like 4 times locking out. I am now neck pressing 185 10 times + 3/4 reps so im not locking out and im not bouncing it off my chest. And 135 feels like the freakin bar 30+ reps no lock outs.

Current weight. 171 lbs. so far ive gained about 10.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yes 500 iu HCG every 5 days keep you from shutting down

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm late, but...

i think you may want to up your dose of prop .. i dont think its gonna be enough to prevent libido loss or enough to retain gains made from the superdrol...
I think 300mg/week of Prop would be plenty to prevent libido loss. I've seen guys run very high doses of Tren with 100-200mg/week of Test and were fine. The loss in libido is mostly to do with low estrogen associated with running a cycle with no aromatizables. Were you running an AI on the cycle where your libido was low at 350mg/week Test?

I do agree that upping the dose of Prop would be good, though. Even for a beginner I'd recommend something at least in the 500mg/week range as I doubt there would be much of an increase in sides from 300mg/week. "Solidifying gains" has more to do with actually making more gains so when the glycogen/water goes away post cycle it doesn't "seem" like you lost too much - and upping the Test would definitely help there.

I also agree with running hCG on-cycle, and not post-cycle. The concept of running hCG during PCT is an outdated one. It's best used on-cycle, 250iu every 3-4 days at least 2 weeks in and stopped before going into PCT. Keeping your balls full-sized the whole time is a much better idea than letting them shrink and then trying to "shock" them back into size. The aromatization from hCG should also aid in preventing loss in libido.

Just my $.02.

raven00

Awards
K guys i havent updated this cus thinks changed so heres everything.

I dropped the prope after on week 4. stopped the mdrol (worst idea ever. screw prohormones.) i picked up test enanthate 300 and started that on week 5 and dbol also. almost done with dbol one more week. been on both of those for 3 weeks. Strength and size is great. repping 225 on flat bench without locking out. Weight is at 175. I do not retain water so thats why im not like 180+ so the dbol is not bloating me. I picked up arimadex too on week 2 of dbol cus i felt sensitivity in nipples.
Next week starts the last 4 weeks of cycle where i will do test e. epistane. and tren. real tren not a oral hormone eff those.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
wow what a horrible execution of a cycle....still, the switch to test enan was smart. less painful, less volume, and less frequent injections.

what was wrong with the mdrol? just lethargy or something else?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude what the hell.. so basically your cycle has 3 methyls now... u went mdrol.. to dbol...to epistane...

raven00

Awards
im not on epistane at the moment. and not all methyls are liver toxic. they just enable the molecule to survive through your liver. and yes the mdrol i felt lethargic and didn't gain much out of it really...but this is part of figuring out things and just when u think u know it...u dont lol. so i start tren monday and i can not wait for that. im up to 176 today and im squating 315 like 7 times never was able to do that in my life. so i think my cycle is turning out great for such a messed up thing. people are saying dude how are u getting so huge..so my 10-12 pounds is being noticed and so are the stretch marks under my arm puts to my chest :)...this is the one time where im happy to see stretch marks haha

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
so are the stretch marks under my arm puts to my chest :)...this is the one time where im happy to see stretch marks haha
um....those typically dont go away, unfortunately. i hope you dont get the nasty ones that you can see even when your arms are down. my buddy had those and it wasnt pretty.