Cycle after Supervol?

Turkelton

Awards
personal info:
21 yr old, 6'1", 215 lbs, ~15% bf, lifting for 4 years (1.5 seriously, i.e. 5-6 days/week, haven't missed a workout)

I'm fairly new at this; I've only run 1 cycle of Supervol (CTD Labs, 3 caps/day/5 weeks), finishing about 2 months ago. I was very happy with my experience, gaining a solid 15 lbs with almost no fat increase. I'm currently cutting down to about 210 (Mom's cooking over the holidays did me in), but would like to do another cycle in a month or two and hopefully gain another lean 10 lbs.

I've looked around on the boards a bit for products that could do something similar...h-drol is the best I could come up with. Or did I overlook something? I saw a bunch of pro-hormones (including Supervol) were banned recently and wanted to get something ordered in case more stuff gets banned. Any advice for the new guy?

side-note: didn't really do much of my own research for my 1st cycle, just took the advice of my friend who ran a few different cycles in the past with no problem. Long story short - I was a dumbass and didn't give myself ANY cycle support (though I did figure out PCT before the end). I've done my own homework this time and am pretty sure I'm squared away for cycle support and pct this time around (though I certainly won't turn down any advice).

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Damn....30 MG of a superdrol clone for 5 weeks is harsh, especially for a first timer and without any support supps. Glad it worked out so far though. I would suggest giving yourself some extra time off before doing anything else.

Search the boards. Seems like most have good experiences with P-Mag, H-drol, and Epistane getting decent gains with minimal sides. These products aren't going to be around much longer as they are discontinued and the FDA is crackin down on them due to a few cases of people blowing their livers out with extended runs at high doses.

Stevensavage

Awards
personal info:
21 yr old, 6'1", 215 lbs, ~15% bf, lifting for 4 years (1.5 seriously, i.e. 5-6 days/week, haven't missed a workout)

I'm fairly new at this; I've only run 1 cycle of Supervol (CTD Labs, 3 caps/day/5 weeks), finishing about 2 months ago. I was very happy with my experience, gaining a solid 15 lbs with almost no fat increase. I'm currently cutting down to about 210 (Mom's cooking over the holidays did me in), but would like to do another cycle in a month or two and hopefully gain another lean 10 lbs.

I've looked around on the boards a bit for products that could do something similar...h-drol is the best I could come up with. Or did I overlook something? I saw a bunch of pro-hormones (including Supervol) were banned recently and wanted to get something ordered in case more stuff gets banned. Any advice for the new guy?

side-note: didn't really do much of my own research for my 1st cycle, just took the advice of my friend who ran a few different cycles in the past with no problem. Long story short - I was a dumbass and didn't give myself ANY cycle support (though I did figure out PCT before the end). I've done my own homework this time and am pretty sure I'm squared away for cycle support and pct this time around (though I certainly won't turn down any advice).
Give your self a break but when your ready for your next cycle try epistane.
Low sides, hardly shuts you down, Great fro LBM gains(6-12lbs). My personal favorite.

What does/would your pct look like?

Turkelton

Awards
Give your self a break but when your ready for your next cycle try epistane.
Low sides, hardly shuts you down, Great fro LBM gains(6-12lbs). My personal favorite.

What does/would your pct look like?
After some more planning, I'm not going to start until late March/early April...that gives me about a 4.5 month break.

PCT: I read that CEL's PCT Assist was pretty solid, but will also add CTD's Liver Armor, Hawthore berry, and Inhibit-E (and an increased does of Fish Oil, which I take regularly along w/ my multi-vitamins). Does that look alright or am I missing something?

re: epistane - just did a quick search, is there any difference between that and Havoc?