Topical Pro-Hormone Carrier Complex by BSL

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this stuff? Wondering how it compares to T-gel.

$13 for 4 ounces. Only advertised as holding a whopping 6g of powder though.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Its the avant labs carrier. It's a good product. Avant says you can get 7.5g in 4oz. There are guys on here who have gotten 10g dissolved, abd 1 guy is trying for 11g.

If you've used S1+ or any avant transdermal, thats the same gel.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
wow, thats an insane price. That's what i'm talkin bout!! just in time for stock up. im an "avant" fan of avant labs. how do you know its the same formula? and if it is, is it with a carbomer like the original, or is it w/out carbomer and a spray like dermabolics? anybody use bsl carrier yet and raw powders, etc yet?

RRAdam

Awards
Its the avant labs carrier. It's a good product. Avant says you can get 7.5g in 4oz. There are guys on here who have gotten 10g dissolved, abd 1 guy is trying for 11g.

If you've used S1+ or any avant transdermal, thats the same gel.
I have 4derm, which has 6 grams of 4ad... I successfully added 5 more grams of 4ad and ~1gram of 4oht... seems fine... no clogging, no real grit to speak of, and I didnt turn it into a lotion. What gets me is that I didnt even have to heat it.

Rock Lee

Awards
Are there any special steps involved with going over the recommended amount of added powder?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heat the solution up and shake it to hell. That should help get as many grams as possible into solution.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Longdog, how do you know its an Avant formular? I thought they sold the formular to Dermabolics only? By looking at the ingredients, its looks like Avant though.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I heard somewhere that its the same formula avant sold to Dermabolics. I think the bottles actually say dermabolics, not blackstar labs. I just assumed that was correct because the ingredients are listed identical. I ordered a few yesterday anyway.